Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 05:34 PM

23,637 posts, read 12,553,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Again, you havent seen these people in person have you? But even if we limit it to blm really.....sooo you are all in for a group that only assaults people who protest that they shouldnt be shot so much by cops? I mean....Really?
Quote:
And again conservatives here cant discuss a topic without making it about me.
You mean, like you often do?

Quote:
I swear you guys are fixated. Show me my posts where I have lauded BLM violence. I can show you post after post of me saying anyone commiting a crime should do time.

I wish you could make a argument here that wasnt about me, Id probably enjoy that. but, you take what you get.
You excuse their violence and make wild claims saying it's not them, or other such nonsense.

Quote:
And you are 100% wrong. Proud boys show up in search of violence. Seriously you have a wild misconception of these folks.
Jokes on you, I never said they weren't violent. It's who the proud boys are violent towards compared to the violence done to innocents by blm antifa. Proud boys were created to hit back against antifa blm, that was their sole reason for being created. Seems antifa blm were created to be violent towards anyone who is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
When people laud BLM it's because black lives do matter.

I don't see people lauding the violence, which could be anybody, but which conservatives automatically decide are BLM, Antifa or both.

Antifa could be more likely, in cases where it is proven any were actually there. They're extremists, like Proud Boys. But when people just throw out there that any violence with black people in the vicinity HAD to be BLM, Antifa or both, it loses its punch after a while. I think conservatives have overplayed that hand.
Of course black lives do matter, as does all human life. When do you suppose blm and antifa are going to begin "peacefully" protesting in the streets of Chicago and other cities that have major black on black crime? More black people are harmed/killed by that then they are by cops. Do you think the blm founders, like Patrisse Cullors, will want that though? It really wouldn't help her agenda of using blm to destroy the country.

Old 07-11-2022, 05:51 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You mean, like you often do?

You excuse their violence and make wild claims saying it's not them, or other such nonsense.

Jokes on you, I never said they weren't violent. It's who the proud boys are violent towards compared to the violence done to innocents by blm antifa. Proud boys were created to hit back against antifa blm, that was their sole reason for being created. Seems antifa blm were created to be violent towards anyone who is not one of them.
Please show me where I excuse violence from folks. Unlike the GOP who calls the Jan 6th a tour, I call out those who commit violence and say they should do time.

And apparently you seem to approve of this violence because its against....people who think cops need to stop killing them. Got it.

Old 07-11-2022, 06:05 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Yes, she did debunk it.

And btw, "Unmask Freedom" is about not using masks.

Maybe it is strange to heap praises on the proud boys, and just as equally strange to heap praises on blm antifa.
Praising white supremacist right wing militia members is more that just strange.

The other candidate wasn't associated with BLM that was just a claim from the author defending her candidate not the school board candidate. Besides BLM is not comparable to the Proud Boys, what is exactly the Proud Boys mission and why are they involved in school board elections.

Old 07-11-2022, 06:35 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
It's ok folks, you can oppose BLM and the Proud Boys at the same time. All you have to do is dislike intentionally misdirected/confused fear and anger. Unfortunately, this here boat runs on fear-fuel.
This. I mean they're both extremists. How is this a competition?

Old 07-11-2022, 06:44 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Of course black lives do matter, as does all human life. When do you suppose blm and antifa are going to begin "peacefully" protesting in the streets of Chicago and other cities that have major black on black crime? More black people are harmed/killed by that then they are by cops. Do you think the blm founders, like Patrisse Cullors, will want that though? It really wouldn't help her agenda of using blm to destroy the country.
How do you know which if any were Antifa?

The FBI found that *the violence* following Floyd's death was primarily wither non-political and opportunistic, as looting and damage during protests often are; or they were by extremists from both far ends of the spectrum, doing what extremists do, to wit: being extreme.

When will black people protest blacks murdering blacks...who knows. Would that make you feel better? I mean...isn't it up to people themselves what they protest? And why do you care? Go ahead at the next protest and stand on a pedestal and demand loudly that everyone protest black on black murders instead. See who follows.

Old 07-11-2022, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Please show me where I excuse violence from folks. Unlike the GOP who calls the Jan 6th a tour, I call out those who commit violence and say they should do time.
Here is one. You're tossing excuses around like candy on Halloween, so much excusing by you that any of your comments for the violent to be arrested comes off as completely hollow lip service.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/58734111-post126.html

Btw,

Your "I wouldn't label them anarchists so much as very very upset citizens" had caused 113 eye injuries, which you were also poo pooing.
"Federal officers in Portland suffered 113 eye injuries from lasers, DHS official says"
https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/federa...om-lasers-dhs/

The elk statue base suffered "severe" damage, much more than the "minor" damage you were claiming. It was removed because the authorities were extremely concerned that it might topple over, and maybe even fall on someone. Why were they targeting that statue anyway, other than to show they hate animals? Makes one wonder what they would have done if it had been a live elk, maybe it would have ended up like the little innocent puppy that was dragged around by blm antifa and then hung, in Memphis, during another of their riots.
https://www.rt.com/usa/493706-portla...moved-damange/

I could go on.....

You see damage and you say, meh , big deal...when it actually is. You blame everyone except those who do the damage. If you can't blame others then you dismiss the damage or the severity of the damage. You make excuses, constantly.

Quote:
And apparently you seem to approve of this violence because its against....people who think cops need to stop killing them. Got it.
Got what? A bunch of bulls...? yeah you do. If you actually paid attention then you'd know I don't approve of anyone being violent. But continue with your Alinsky tactics...idc.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Praising white supremacist right wing militia members is more that just strange.
"white supremacist right wing militia"?
^ sounds like leftist propaganda.

Meanwhile,
The leader of the PB's is not white.
There are other non-white members.
Unlike blm antifa, the PB's hadn't attacked innocent non-whites, or innocent whites for that matter.
They had a confederate flag or something? Yeah okay, so did at least one person with the Lincoln Project and y'all were good with it, y'all were also good with that person or others with the LP project being xenophobes.
So, spare me your faux outrage.

Quote:
The other candidate wasn't associated with BLM that was just a claim from the author defending her candidate not the school board candidate.
Except, the author didn't make that claim. Seems only you are making that claim.

Quote:
Besides BLM is not comparable to the Proud Boys, what is exactly the Proud Boys mission and why are they involved in school board elections.
There is no comparison, blm antifa are far more violent, especially towards the innocent and cops.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
How do you know which if any were Antifa?

The FBI found that *the violence* following Floyd's death was primarily wither non-political and opportunistic, as looting and damage during protests often are; or they were by extremists from both far ends of the spectrum, doing what extremists do, to wit: being extreme.
Lol, the FBI. Is this the same FBI that had tried to unseat Trump. The same FBI who ignored Hunter's laptop hard drive? etc...........

Quote:
When will black people protest blacks murdering blacks...who knows. Would that make you feel better? I mean...isn't it up to people themselves what they protest? And why do you care? Go ahead at the next protest and stand on a pedestal and demand loudly that everyone protest black on black murders instead. See who follows.
It would be a massive waste of time, apparently no one cares...including you. Besides, why would I want to be killed or beaten by them?

Old 07-11-2022, 08:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
When people laud BLM it's because black lives do matter.
It's because they have a racist, blinded agenda that doesn't include the truth.

Quote:
I don't see people lauding the violence, which could be anybody, but which conservatives automatically decide are BLM, Antifa or both.
You refuse to see. A twisted agenda will do that.

Quote:
Antifa could be more likely, in cases where it is proven any were actually there. They're extremists, like Proud Boys.
Anitfa is nothing like the Proud boys. The Proud Boys are not usually the ones inciting the violence

Quote:
But when people just throw out there that any violence with black people in the vicinity HAD to be BLM, Antifa or both, it loses its punch after a while. I think conservatives have overplayed that hand.
Again, that's just you making things up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies