Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2022, 07:21 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
You can take 4 boosters and Paxlovid and still get COVID as half the country figured out!
And still die from covid after that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2022, 07:23 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's more than the sniffles for some people. When I had covid both times, I had to cough so much that it made my coughing muscles in my chest sore. Also had fever of at least 100.2 and was tired and achy. I was sick with it for 4 days. It's not an illness I want again.
Are you vaccinated?

It was exactly like the flu for me. Sore throat, cough, fever, body aches. Not fun but also not that big of a deal.

Old 07-13-2022, 07:25 AM

3,503 posts, read 1,413,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
What is your story? You say this here and in politics forum you say that the vaccines are best thing ever?!
I was being sarcastic when I said the vaccines were great. Thought that was obvious due to the emoji.

Old 07-13-2022, 07:48 AM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It’s amazing that the liberals are talking like conservatives did two years ago
^^^!!

Now they're getting it. Of course, many lives had to be destroyed, unnecessarily, before that happened.

(How many parents knew their kids were being spied on?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoB0a4n7V8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq6VrvpbxPQ

As for how many 'vaccinated' vs un'vaccinated'?

In Britain, Ireland, Israel, Portugal, etc - the majority are the 'vaccinated'. They like to call it 'long Covid' or 'SADS', or 'normal, this always happens when over a thousand athletes collapse on the field in a single year', or kids having heart attacks in higher numbers - I'm sure the resident pretend doctor/virologist will be on here shortly to tell us all that what big pharma says is the truth - no conflict of interest with anything they say.

Now, 2 years later, after businesses were destroyed, kids were harmed, a rise in child abuse and domestic abuse, suicides, people being refused care for non Covid issues, people dead because no early treatment allowed, hospitals getting chunks of money for every declared "Covid death" (true or not)....NOW they want to say, we need to live our lives without all this misplaced fear.

Welcome to the party. You're too late.

Old 07-13-2022, 07:50 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,227,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Well, I'm sure everyone who dies will be comforted to know that the people YOU know have had mild cases.

Then start citing numbers of deaths rather than positivity cases.

Old 07-13-2022, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's more than the sniffles for some people. When I had covid both times, I had to cough so much that it made my coughing muscles in my chest sore. Also had fever of at least 100.2 and was tired and achy. I was sick with it for 4 days. It's not an illness I want again.
What variant(s) did you catch? I don't think the latest variants will cause those severe symptoms.

Old 07-13-2022, 08:03 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,227,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
Those government test kits are garbage, I've had omicron for 3 days; and 2 negatives.
This is the first time I've had it, barring Sars1 20 years ago; one county south of you.
Honestly, the symptoms haven't really changed in 2 decades; sore throat, a bit of congestion, low fever, achy and tired.

When I had a sore throat early June, I tested neg twice with at home tests. It didn't feel like the covid I had in 2020 so I went to doc for a strep test and was surprised when he said negative on strep, positive on covid. After a few days of sore throat it was like a mild cold. I would rate my 2020 case as mild as well but it was very different, unlike anything else I'd ever had. Just a wide array of ever-changing odd symptoms that went on for two weeks.

Old 07-13-2022, 08:18 AM

30,172 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/...d-ever-n481975

And what is the Biden regime doing about it?

Nothing.
Its not the worst if you are looking at deaths.

Its good he is doing nothing. You want another shutdown or mask mandates? Its good the left has lost the will to want those things.

Old 07-13-2022, 08:43 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
I was being sarcastic when I said the vaccines were great. Thought that was obvious due to the emoji.

oh ok lol. Some people still believe this nonsense that is why I wasn't sure

Old 07-13-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
oh ok lol. Some people still believe this nonsense that is why I wasn't sure
lol, seems like more people who are vaccinated and boosted are the ones getting Covid now.

Maybe, just maybe, if Novavax comes out, I'll consider that one. But not the mRNA ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies