Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 11:01 AM

13,753 posts, read 8,009,665 times

Advertisements

Here's Harris telling us to imagine how wonderful life can be. Now, I'm sure those in the wealthy areas like Pacific Palisades in Southern Cal. or the rich enclaves of Northern Cal. cheered. But unfortunately, for much of the country Harris has never been able to step outside her deep blue Cal. bubble. Never been able to develop an understanding of how those with much less are having a hard time making ends meet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncv4_ljzVlA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2022, 11:06 AM

13,753 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homestead123 View Post
Speaking of gas prices… the clown in chief just said today that the prices are down another 10 cents.
Well, yea…. You are tapping the emergency reserves. Sooooo artificially lowering the cost.
Just watch what happens after November. Hang on to your wallet folks
It's so transparent.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:15 AM

25,751 posts, read 12,832,402 times
If RCP is right, & the Pubs regain control of the House & Senate, I hope this won't be another failed edition of RINO'ville.

The radical left rammed their agenda thru, & weaponized DC against them. They used the DOJ, & FBI, & leftist judges to jail Pubs, ruin their lives, harrass their families, & bankrupt them.

Meanwhile, the radical Libs have evaded ANY & ALL levels of accountability for their transgressions.

If the Pubs regain control, they must purge leftists from our federal agencies, & every position in the federal gov't.

I want to see Thousands of UHaul trucks moving the radicals out of DC, so none are left behind to obstruct the Pub agenda, like Trump allowed.

I want to see the same level of aggression against the radical leftists, as they deployed against Republicans over the past 14 years. That is the only way to stop a bully...with equal, or greater force.

I want to see any & all guilty radical Dems jailed for the crimes they've committed. Swift trials, & no country club prisons. I demand justice be served.

Old 10-21-2022, 12:07 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That's not what polls are saying. Taking aside the coasts, there is a domino effect and it shows in the polls in swing races.
I'm just talking about the 2022 elections in Michigan.

If there is a "domino effect" that happens in Michigan, then my guess is that it will show up in the Michigan 7th, and the Michigan 8th House elections. Both are Cook PVI R+4 or better, but the incumbent Democratic candidates are outpolling their Republican counterparts.

As for polling in general, who knows at this point.

IMO, RCP is just trying to apply an adjustment taken from a linear plot of past polling error to show that the Republicans are doing better than the polls currently say they are doing. The fact that RCP dropped some polls off their "algorithm" that swung more for the Democratic candidate leads me to opine that the RCP is keeping an eye on their readership and putting a smiley face on the current poll results.

Old 10-22-2022, 02:43 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you can play dumb all you want, gooey. you know exactly who he is - you voted for him.
Given a choice between playing dumb or making up childish names for a guy who had the audacity to thump trump at the polls, I`ll play dumb.

Old 10-22-2022, 06:19 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Given a choice between playing dumb or making up childish names for a guy who had the audacity to thump trump at the polls, I`ll play dumb.
Hitler never talked about burning people in ovens when he was rising to power but the orange man is indeed following his play book. - gmagoo
https://www.city-data.com/forum/47157378-post131.html

You`re addressing nitwits that think that Biden stole the election from Orange Jesus. I come here to laugh at them but the fact that we allow so many mentally ill or downright stupid people to vote isn`t so funny. - gmagoo
https://www.city-data.com/forum/62022301-post57.html

If gas was $1.00 a gallon they would still be crying. One would think that the orange tub of goo would know about global markets and such. - gmagoo
https://www.city-data.com/forum/44201457-post5.html

You`re referring to the orange blowhard I assume. - gmagoo
https://www.city-data.com/forum/44395837-post20.html

Old 10-22-2022, 03:49 PM

8,343 posts, read 6,435,284 times
Gas was half the price with Trump

Old 10-22-2022, 06:43 PM

9,102 posts, read 6,324,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I`m a Dem but I`m okay with seeing what the GOP can do about global inflation. So far, their plans have been kept secret but I`m listening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
All the Republicans have to do is stop spending money that we do not have. That is all that can be done, unfortunately. Inflation has to run its course.
And it would be nice to have the Republicans quash this Green New Deal madness and let fossil fuels and electric technologies compete for market share. Out of that competition, people will get the best option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies