Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 10:30 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
Let me respond to your post in kind...

Go & run off & live in your dung-covered penises, overly sexualized AIDS-ravaged district & leave judgment to God.

See how easy that is?

Did I offend you? I hope so! Maybe I've offended you enough to make you THINK before you write any more stupid crap like that.
Why would that offend me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times
Quote:
Right over your hypocritical head.

Why is it okay for homosexuals to post crap like Kafar posts, but you get all bent out of shape when somebody responds in kind?

Save the drama queen number. If you guys want to spout vitriol, don't cry when somebody returns the favor - even when it's purely for the sake of proving a point.
Oh, P.S. I'm not a homosexual. But I do have a damn fun sex life!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:32 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Why would that offend me?
Truly.

That would mean that you actually care what bigots think and from what I've read so far, that would be totally out of character for you!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:33 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,544 times
Quote:
Right over your hypocritical head.

Why is it okay for homosexuals to post crap like Kafar posts, but you get all bent out of shape when somebody responds in kind?

Save the drama queen number. If you guys want to spout vitriol, don't cry when somebody returns the favor - even when it's purely for the sake of proving a point.
I never said it offended me. I only brought up the hypocrite side of you. Thanks for calling me royalty, I always knew you would finally recognize your place in society.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:42 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,147,097 times
Ah Heck!! Get out there and ride that wild pony and if it trips your trigger to use the whip or the stock prod , then go for it.

Quit sitting around and wondering, why or why not? And try it for God sakes, you'll never know unless you give it a shot, "No pun intended".

The main thing here is that you have fun and enjoy what you and your partner have to offer each other. Even try some chocolate syrup and whip cream with a cherry on top, Geeeeeze, just go have fun and quit being as uptight as a politician.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:53 AM

479 posts, read 1,443,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Ah Heck!! Get out there and ride that wild pony and if it trips your trigger to use the whip or the stock prod , then go for it.

Quit sitting around and wondering, why or why not? And try it for God sakes, you'll never know unless you give it a shot, "No pun intended".

The main thing here is that you have fun and enjoy what you and your partner have to offer each other. Even try some chocolate syrup and whip cream with a cherry on top, Geeeeeze, just go have fun and quit being as uptight as a politician.
I totally agree. I am sure some of these bitter posters need to let go of their insecurites and just try it. Maybe they can't or something, then that is ok. But let others who can or are adventurous be happy. Why need to preach on other adults?

Old 11-24-2008, 10:55 AM

5,296 posts, read 5,246,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
<H4>1 Corinthians 6</H4>

Sexual Immorality

12"Everything is permissible for me"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13"Food for the stomach and the stomach for food"—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."[b] 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body

Lev 18
22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable
Why use a 2,000 year old book of fiction put together 3 centuries after the life of Christ by a bunch of men trying to establish control through religion to try and prove a point. Do you own slaves, b/c that's OK according to the bible.
I will never understand how anyone can take away a group's right to marry, b/c their following their religion, which of course flies in the face of Separation of Church & State. I know several churches that feel that gays should be allowed to be married. My best friend married his partner last year at a church, & the pastor basically said they are united in Holy Matrimony in the service. They feel & believe they are married in the eyes of God, just like any straight married couple, and if the gov't is going to recognize them as married, then the gov't should recognize his marriage to his partner as a marriage. I on the other hand, think that the gov't should do away w/a the recognition of marriage in general. It's purely a religious commitment. Then, everyone couple gay/straight would be recognized to be in a civil union by the govt, and all get the exact same benefits.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:57 AM

594 posts, read 1,044,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Why use a 2,000 year old book of fiction put together 3 centuries after the life of Christ
False. The bulk of the New Testament was written within 75 years of Christ's death. Just sayin'.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:06 AM

5,296 posts, read 5,246,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Anything to justify ones actions, we are not monkeys, a male monkey will punk another to show whos boss, just like a man in prison, animals have mental problems also. It's all about logic and common sense, two men or women are not built to have sex with each other justify it anyway you want, it is not normal.
Seems very normal to me, in fact, much more normal than w/ the opposite sex. Again, normal is only really relavant to you.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:06 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,732,353 times
I knew it was a waste of band width to try to give any polite considerate post to the questions. Some peoples fingers flow with a diarheaial discharge of sarcasm and hate............I done with this one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies