Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 03:44 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
He was a cold blooded murderer and what he did was absolutely not necessary. He did it purely for money, he made millions off it.
I cant believe he had the chutzpah to go to church, considering what he did for a living. He probably was condemned to the fiery flames of hell for that alone.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:44 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ah, abortion is legal. Did you not read my post?
Hopefully not too much longer. But it's irrelevant if something is legal. As I pointed out, everything Hitler did was legal, but that didn't make it right did it...

Old 06-02-2009, 03:46 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
Quote:
She praised the euegenics programs in Nazi Germany in the 1930's. The Birth Control Review frequently contained Nazi propaganda. She distanced herself after the public became aware of the reality of the Nazis...but her ideas sure didn't change. She was as racist and into eugenics as before.
You know nothing of Sanger that isn't taken directly from the hack hit pieces of the fundie Xtian web-ring. We've been down this road before...

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
She praised the euegenics programs in Nazi Germany in the 1930's. The Birth Control Review frequently contained Nazi propaganda. She distanced herself after the public became aware of the reality of the Nazis...but her ideas sure didn't change. She was as racist and into eugenics as before.
Nope.

MSPP > Newsletter > Articles

Quote:
"All the news from Germany is sad & horrible," she wrote in 1933, "and to me more dangerous than any other war going on any where because it has so many good people who applaud the atrocities & claim its right. The sudden antagonism in Germany against the Jews & the vitriolic hatred of them is spreading underground here & is far more dangerous than the aggressive policy of the Japanese in Manchuria." (MS to Edith How-Martyn, May 21, 1933 [MSM C2:536].) She joined the American Council Against Nazi Propaganda and "gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany." ("World War II and World Peace," 1940? [MSM S72:269].) For Hitler the feeling was mutual; in 1933 the Nazis burned Sanger's books along with those of Ellis, Freud, German sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld, and others. (Ellis to MS, Sept. 3, 1933 [LCM 3:385].)

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
I cant believe he had the chutzpah to go to church, considering what he did for a living. He probably was condemned to the fiery flames of hell for that alone.
There's plenty of false "churches" out there...

Old 06-02-2009, 03:48 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
So it was determined that these fetuses were not viable, correct?

(By 21 weeks, I meant that was the latest abortions could be performed).

As far as the mental health exception, I read that a court opinioned that it was included in the general health exception.

Abortionist Tiller Likely to Escape Late Term Abortion Charges

"That exception has been taken to include mental health risks to the mother, as long as the risk is substantial and irreversible, and provided two separate physicians sign off on the abortion."

This also states that Tiller did, in fact, use the mental health exception determined by the court. (I understand this is a very biased site, but it was one of the first ones that came up during my 30-second google search).
That article is over a year old, Tiller was investigated in court and cleared recently. There is no mental health clause. Major bodily function does not include mental health. Read the legislation.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:49 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
This is really sad!! I was watching CNN or something like that and they were interviewing general citizens in Wichita and some of them said he got what he deserved. Disturbing!!!
That is maybe the worst part of it.
Too many are rejoicing over the murder. He (the murderer) has quite a support group. The killer did their dirty work.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:51 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I read through the Kansas abortion law. It doesn't mention an exception for fetal defect after the cutoff (which is 21 weeks). Were these abortions performed under the "mental health of the woman" exception?
The abortions were performed according to the laws in Kansas. As was upheld in a court of law.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:51 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
Not if he accepted Jesus, because as we all should know by now, anyone who accepts Jesus is forgiven for everything.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:52 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Hopefully not too much longer. But it's irrelevant if something is legal. As I pointed out, everything Hitler did was legal, but that didn't make it right did it...
I think exterminating women, men & children for ethnic cleansing is wrong, yep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies