Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2009, 09:29 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Hi, pommysmommy! You must have missed the post where I asked you to locate for me a passage in Dreams from My Father, since you made the claim that President Obama had been adopted by Lolo. I can't seem to find that in my copy; if you could point me to the section or chapter, that would be great! Thanks so much....
I addressed your concern earlier on this thread for another poster, groar. Read back. It is not my job to make you happy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 09:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
I want to see her proof that she is an American. I want to know the name of every school that she attended and transcripts of her grades. I want to know when she came to America and why.
As soon as obama complies. No one has EVER seen any of his transcripts from college, or his application to the bar.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:33 PM

30 posts, read 60,183 times
Barack Sr.'s birthdate is listed only as 1936, without a month and day. Why wouldn't Barack's parents, who we assume supplied the info for the birth certificate, not know Barack Sr.'s full birthdate? When you Google Barack's Sr.'s biography, the only information about his DOB is 1936. I think Lukey Boy couldn't find Barack Sr.'s full birthdate so went with the year only, hoping no one will notice.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:33 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Was this not new information? I think it was worthy of a new thread.
Could the "NEW" information not have been posted in this thread in which NEW information was posted on a daily basis at least? This thread has 304 replies...

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...th+certificate

Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meadowrue View Post
Barack Sr.'s birthdate is listed only as 1936, without a month and day. Why wouldn't Barack's parents, who we assume supplied the info for the birth certificate, not know Barack Sr.'s full birthdate? When you Google Barack's Sr.'s biography, the only information about his DOB is 1936. I think Lukey Boy couldn't find Barack Sr.'s full birthdate so went with the year only, hoping no one will notice.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. On "real" birth certificates, in the US, just the parents' ages are noted, not their birth dates.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,678,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Didn't somebody post a video of this guy walking through some alleyway, up the stairs onto somebody's stoop to show the alleged birth certificate on a clip board? Too stupidly theatrical for anyone with any sense to take seriously or so I thought!
yeah i'm pretty sure this is the same birth certificate and probably the same guy. i remember the footprint.

he's like "here i am in kenya. note the black children. i am walking through an alley for some reason. this is barack obama's birth certificate."

Old 09-05-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Could the "NEW" information not have been posted in this thread in which NEW information was posted on a daily basis at least? This thread has 304 replies...

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...th+certificate
eh, there have been a gazillion birther threads. what's a couple more?

Old 09-05-2009, 09:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I find myself looking back with nostalgia on the days when I never even knew that people like these birthers existed. Now I find myself looking at my neighbors and wonder if they are secretly as nuts as these people. Do they seem normal in public and then sit in their pajamas in their basement with their tinfoil hats securly in place and dream up ways they can make themselves believe that a black man isn't REALLY their president.
I share that sentiment; we are old enough to remember the great statesmen of the GOP before Lee Atwater, Nixon and the entire "dirty tricks" era. Rove and his backers have trampled the memories of Rockefeller, Javits and Buckley. Now it's the party of fringe lunacy, overt racism and the unquestioned ability to continue backing what you know to be lies. The lack of compassion for the less-fortunate is astounding, and the level of rabid hatred is disgusting. The rest of the world must think that we have all gone quite mad. IMHO, a spirited defense of Obama and writing to my representatives (and some who aren't) to express that support is a good start. And I refuse to be bullied by anyone; pity the fool who crosses an old Taurus! Never let them take your admiration for and pride in President Obama.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
LOL even WND(World Nuts Daily) debunked this NEW Kenyan BC yet Orly Taitz's pea brain introduced it as evidence. It's just a matter of time before that loony nutcase is disbarred.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:45 PM

have they debunked the footprint one?

i know they debunked the photograph one that turned out to be made from an australian bc.

edit: oh yeah, they did! and actually am i correct that this is the same old bc that he was trying to sell on ebay?

in any case, someone should tell orly to add wnd to her accessories to treason list!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies