Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 08:17 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
hahah.

why won't obama submit to footprinting? what does he have to hide?

in any case, that footprint is so dark (not to mention fake), that you couldn't even match it to another print of the same infant's foot.
Yep - he better down the hatches
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 08:21 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Yep - he better down the hatches
So, also thinks, Sylvester.

YouTube - Clip Tweety And Sylvester - Bird In A Guilty Cage

Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
All his associations, not having denounced what Van Jones has said, and not coming out how Van Jones could even visit the White House if he can't even pass a test to attend a police academy...

How can we believe anything from Obama....and now the official My Space website of Obama which is linked to the White House...stating he is 52 yrs old...when Obama is stating he is 48....how many times are we told lies or that a mistake has been made....

This too much to just brush off.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:28 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Can the President have Dual Citizenship? If yes then it's a wash and if no then he's out.

It doesn't matter what he does because if he produces a document it's a fake....if he doesn't it's because he is lying. I would just ignore the idiot birthers and just do things to make the country better (or at least fake it )
This has been thouroughly, and I mean thoroughly discussed on here before. The US doesn't care that the UK or any other country claims Obama as a citizen. What is important is what the US thinks he is.

Bobby Jindal, who was to be the Repubs great shining hope until he flubbed his speech, was born to parents who had emigrated to the US within a few months of his birth! They came from India. By India's standards, Jindal is probably a "natural born Indian".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
All his associations, not having denounced what Van Jones has said, and not coming out how Van Jones could even visit the White House if he can't even pass a test to attend a police academy...

How can we believe anything from Obama....and now the official My Space website of Obama which is linked to the White House...stating he is 52 yrs old...when Obama is stating he is 48....how many times are we told lies or that a mistake has been made....

Oh, for God's sake. Every reputable source says he was born in 1961, even those fake birth certificates.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:29 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times
Exclamation lol...really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

MySpace...lol

Your news sources are incredible....

Aren't there 13 year old girls on myspace who say they're 30?

Old 09-08-2009, 08:37 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,066,605 times
I'm confused. What open case is there before the court? This is presumably some filing of "evidence" in the case, but I recall the court ruling that private citizens had no standing to challenge the "qualifications" of a presidential candidate.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:47 AM

247 posts, read 379,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Protect the constitution, protect the constitution??? Where the hell were you when they were serving up the Patriot Act????
I was serving a tour of duty in Korea. I later served 2 tours of duty in Iraq. Don't speak down to me. Where the hell were you, eh? Oh, probably sitting at home watching soaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Protect the constitution, please. You have NO idea what that even means.
Wrong. I have absolutely every idea what it means. More than you obviously do.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:51 AM

247 posts, read 379,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
I'm confused. What open case is there before the court? This is presumably some filing of "evidence" in the case, but I recall the court ruling that private citizens had no standing to challenge the "qualifications" of a presidential candidate.
Yes, you are correct that private citizens have no standing. In order to have standing you must be able to satisfy the requirement of having been harmed by the actions in some way.

Alan Keyes ran for president on the same ticket as Obama. He also is a black man (before anyone drags out the race card). Mr. Keyes has standing and it is he that has brought the current motion before the Judge.

If you don't know who Alan Keyes is, just google it. He's a brilliant man and an honest politician. Few of them around anymore these days.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:54 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Nevermind that he got elected President, but how did he get into the Senate if this is true ?
Don't you have to fill out forms and such ? Lord knows we peons have to check that box "US citizen" often enough for government paperwork.

If this is true...no, I can't even imagine, not even with the heavy duty tin foil hat on.

I remember Watergate and I was glued to the TV all that summer watching the hearings.
Obamagate ?

I can't rep you for this..LMAO at my desk.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:00 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,675,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
Yes, you are correct that private citizens have no standing. In order to have standing you must be able to satisfy the requirement of having been harmed by the actions in some way.

Alan Keyes ran for president on the same ticket as Obama. He also is a black man (before anyone drags out the race card). Mr. Keyes has standing and it is he that has brought the current motion before the Judge.

If you don't know who Alan Keyes is, just google it. He's a brilliant man and an honest politician. Few of them around anymore these days.
he also ran against obama for his illinois senate seat, as the official republican candidate.

kind funny, since he's from maryland. i'm sure his campaign had nothing to do with trying to pit a black conservative, any black conservative, against obama. unfortunately for him, he lost in a landslide. after his loss, he said that senate seats shouldn't be decided by popular vote anymore and should instead be appointed by the state legislature, which would mean repealing the 17th amendment.

alan keyes is a crazy person. he was ranting a few months ago about how obama was going to fake a terrorist attack, declare martial law, and put people in camps. he's affiliated with loony conspiracy theorists like alex jones (who generally thinks whatever administration is currently in power is going to put people in camps).

this birther stuff is just another feather in his crazy person cap.

in any case, he doesn't seem to be named on this particular lawsuit, so i'm not sure why you're bringing him up.

Last edited by groar; 09-08-2009 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: fixed typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies