Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 01:44 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
Yes, you are correct that private citizens have no standing. In order to have standing you must be able to satisfy the requirement of having been harmed by the actions in some way.

Alan Keyes ran for president on the same ticket as Obama. He also is a black man (before anyone drags out the race card). Mr. Keyes has standing and it is he that has brought the current motion before the Judge.

If you don't know who Alan Keyes is, just google it. He's a brilliant man and an honest politician. Few of them around anymore these days.
Alan Keyes is one hate filled man. He is bitter because BO beat him in a political race in Chicago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 02:51 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,415,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
I was serving a tour of duty in Korea. I later served 2 tours of duty in Iraq. Don't speak down to me. Where the hell were you, eh? Oh, probably sitting at home watching soaps.

Wrong. I have absolutely every idea what it means. More than you obviously do.
Obviously, you don't.

Serving in the military is NOT "upholding the Constitution". You are "upholding Congressional and Presidential policy".

If you were REALLY holding up the Constitution, you birthers wouldn't continually attempt to subvert the Democratic Principles contained within that Founding Document. Obama is POTUS, deal with it util the next election cycle.

BHO has indeed offered a copy of his BC, a legal document more than valid enough as proof of citizenship. The Dept. of Health of the State of Hawaii, the state g'ment department responsible for birth certificates, has relased statements verifying BHO's citizenship as well.

Obama is, in fact, more than eligable to hold the current Office he was elected to hold by the majority of US Citizens, not including myself, BTW.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:52 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,106 times
Lets see how this flushes out in court...

Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
A class-action suit based on what? That the majority of Americans voted for this candidate to become President? There is no loss or harm that they can sue over.

Yes, I know you are going to say the harm to the Constitution. What harm? In a court of law you will have to demonstrate actual damage. And you can't do that.

These lawsuits aren't being filed because there is any proof of any wrong-doing, they are being filed as fishing expeditions, which is why they are being shot down. The courts aren't tools, they are forums where each side gets the chance to prove it's case. None of these lawsuits has any credible proof that would outweigh the State of Hawaii asserting that Obama was born in that state. Legally, plaintiffs would have to build a case that undermines that assertion. They can't go fishing, they have to be holding a smoking gun. They can post a hundred birth certificates, but unless they can get Hawaiian authorities to recant their assertion of Obama's birth, it will do them no good.
fishing expeditions. And Orly Taitz is clueless as to how to "fish"......for anything other than money donations.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:57 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,415,101 times
While looking for any results of today's hearing, I found that appearently Smith may face perjury when it's found NOT to be valid.

Perhaps Taitz will finally be disbarred as well.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:18 PM

315 posts, read 776,726 times
If you read the statement in the docket, it really only implies that the person went to Kenya and is of sound mind. I assure you a 2-bit forensic document examiner would find this document bogus in a few hours.

Ever been to Kenya? You can pay $2 for anything. Including an "official" Obama birth certificate. Hell, by now they are probably on every street corner being sold to tourists. Give me a break already!

Old 09-08-2009, 03:24 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,040 times
when anyone joins orly taitz they always end up getting screwed

Old 09-08-2009, 03:50 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,742 times
The judge's calendar today was setup for a number of individual morning hearings lasting 30 minutes each. Orly Taitz, along with another attorney joining her, were scheduled to meet at 8 a.m.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:08 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,678,460 times
Tribune » Blog Archive » Why Obama clearly must be evil

Old 09-08-2009, 04:18 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,667,293 times
Hey, SHE CAN HELP YOU GET OUT OF FORECLOSURE TOO!

Quote:
NOW AVAILABLE LIMITED ADVERTISING SPACE

Links or Top Posts in blog,

Contact Orly for more info;

dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Are you going into foreclosure? Call us, we might be able to help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies