Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 01:35 AM

768 posts, read 943,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post
Young girls get gang banged there all the time. You should be concerned. Maybe she'll get lucky and not have a perv jump her. Reality Brother. No place for a Stanford premed IMO.
If she goes anyway-- tell her to watch her drinks for spiking with knockout drugs,
First time I literally laughed out loud on the internet perhaps ever. I seriously might have pissed off the neighbors.

The Netherlands has an incredibly low violent crime index. Indeed, it's one of the safest places in the world. The only people getting "gangbanged" are those who want to be.

It's Western Europe for god sakes. It's more advanced than we are. Culturally isolated much? Jesus. Have you ever left Alaska? Honest question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2009, 01:48 AM

457 posts, read 1,017,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
First time I literally laughed out loud on the internet perhaps ever. I seriously might have pissed off the neighbors.

The Netherlands has an incredibly low violent crime index. Indeed, it's one of the safest places in the world. The only people getting "gangbanged" are those who want to be.

It's Western Europe for god sakes. It's more advanced than we are. Culturally isolated much? Jesus. Have you ever left Alaska? Honest question.
LOL , ya never know Brother! LOL orgies? no males in the Netherlands?

Old 11-22-2009, 01:51 AM

768 posts, read 943,423 times
Quote:
LOL , ya never know Brother! LOL orgies? no males in the Netherlands?
I dunno why it struck me as so funny. I just had this vision of awkward Dutch men walking up behind American chicks saying "hi i dutch boy. i rape you now. hahaha! silly american!"

Old 11-22-2009, 01:52 AM

400 posts, read 469,868 times
you are so isloted manmountain by that responce

Old 11-22-2009, 02:05 AM

457 posts, read 1,017,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
you are so isloted manmountain by that responce
Isolated -- --- I can appreciate that OY. were overcoming a few issues here now and dont have alot of extra time yet--- give us a chance my friend and we'll be partying like its 1999. USA citicens are an honory bunch you understand. We got the hardcore (sick of europes shyte) type Imigrant/ ancestors blood in us . Yes the pissed off ones left and the cowards stayed home ya know. In other words, we'll be damned if we let King George happen again.-- get it?

Old 11-22-2009, 02:24 AM

4,989 posts, read 10,028,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
Another study showed that subject that smoked marijuana and then studied did better than those that where sober.
You've got to be kidding. That didn't work for me in college!

Old 11-22-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Isolated -- --- I can appreciate that OY. were overcoming a few issues here now and dont have alot of extra time yet--- give us a chance my friend and we'll be partying like its 1999. USA citicens are an honory bunch you understand. We got the hardcore (sick of europes shyte) type Imigrant/ ancestors blood in us . Yes the pissed off ones left and the cowards stayed home ya know. In other words, we'll be damned if we let King George happen again.-- get it?
Let it go, europe isn't so bad.

party like its 1999, i like that song

Old 11-22-2009, 03:22 AM

97 posts, read 233,079 times
Default legalize and tax

Legalize it, pardon all crimes 100% MJ related, and then tax the sales of it.

gov't saves money on all the law enforcement, jails, etc. and makes money on the taxes.

Call it a gov't bailout.

Old 11-22-2009, 03:42 AM

5 posts, read 5,859 times
I'm in two minds about this. In my hippie days I wouldn't hesitate to say what bob marley sang about "legalise it". Now I'm older and wiser I kind of think no. It's not a good drug and to legalise it kind of makes it seem not so bad. Well, if I'd known everything I now know about THC then I probably would have been less likely to use it. If tobacco was illegal then maybe I'd never have been an addict. I can say though that I don't think people should be charged for just using it. It's not like heroin or cocaine, just decriminalise it.

Old 11-22-2009, 04:12 AM

If you did just cannabis, and went home and had a good time, would you feel the same? Minus alcohol?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies