Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 08:19 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPatriot83 View Post
Someone like me? LOL. You do amuse me. Well the fact that you can't spell simple words gives me that idea.Also seeing how your name is "enemy country" why don't you just leave? Which country do you call enemy country? No one is forcing you to live in my beautiful southland.
I wouldnt give southern bigots the pleasure of my leaving. Why dont you leave. Go to south Africa. They havnt lost their flare for racism. That way you can be sent back to Africa. As far as my education you know nothing about me and I dont have to argue something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 08:21 PM

217 posts, read 125,871 times
Lord. There you again with that high class education of yours. Why would I go to South Africa? A once beautiful country turned to crap. The highest crime rates in the world, no thanks. Yeah sure hasn't lost its flare for racism you must love hearing your brethren singing about killing the Boer and kill the farmer huh? I guess its racism when Afrikaaners defend themselves.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
LMAO. Dude you are hilarious you seriously are. If you don't understand the simple logic of why the south lost no amount of me explaining it to you is going to help I mean these are things we are taught in school I believe in middle school actually. Takes a lot more than being tough to win a war. So we can get rid of you then eh? You said get rid of stupid southern racist pigs be nice to get rid of you. You hate my south land so much LEAVE! Ain't no one gonna miss you. Obviously you can't read either since I already said I hated slavery and wished it would have never happened in the first place not because it was evil slavery has been going on since the beginning of time. I hate it for other reasons all together. Believe me the south won't be the only country to secede. The u.s is going to fall apart just give it time.
The south is a country? Looks like that education is slipping a little. Make me leave.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:23 PM

217 posts, read 125,871 times
Haha. Seriously you are acting like a child now. I don't even have the energy to stoop to a childish level like you are doing. I made my point but you think you are some oppressed black man and the world owes you something so enjoy your self pity party.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Lord. There you again with that high class education of yours. Why would I go to South Africa? A once beautiful country turned to crap. The highest crime rates in the world, no thanks. Yeah sure hasn't lost its flare for racism you must love hearing your brethren singing about killing the Boer and kill the farmer huh? I guess its racism when Afrikaaners defend themselves.
When was it so beautiful? I dont support anyone killing farmers. My brethren? You have really gone off the deep end.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Haha. Seriously you are acting like a child now. I don't even have the energy to stoop to a childish level like you are doing. I made my point but you think you are some oppressed black man and the world owes you something so enjoy your self pity party.
Nobody has got to oppress me. When you wake up Ill still be free and the old south will still be dead cry on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies