Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you watching/did you watch the State of the Union?
Yes - I'm left wing 49 44.95%
Yes - I'm right wing 45 41.28%
No - I'm left wing 5 4.59%
No - I'm right wing 10 9.17%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:26 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,077 times

Advertisements

I gave it a 6-7--only because I am not sure if he can actually accomplish alot of what he is promising. If I wasn't judging based on substance then I would say 8-9 because he is very charismatic, but that can only get you so far. But as I stated earlier because of the lack belieavabilty of what I think he can actually accomplish 6-7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 10:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
And away we goooooooooo!!!!!!

Yeah lets see if his talk, relates to ACTIONS. Anyone can say what we want to hear, but is it only talk again, or will he DELIVER

Old 01-27-2010, 10:27 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskyz View Post
You are obviously referring to your posts.
Man you guys are funny and brutal on here LOL!!! I love it

Old 01-27-2010, 10:28 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
interesting the CDF crowd is split right down the middle. civil war stuff.
a country divided.
tell me what is so sexy about invading iran??? thanks mr obama bring the troops home we need em here not in bagdad.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:29 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Are you sure you watched the right speech tonight
Every minute of it.

Quote:
He gave the Republicans a gift tonight.
I don't see how the Republicans can at all feel good about what happened tonight, unless they are finally going to get their act together and get behind Obama.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Words. It's all just a bunch of words and we know husein obama will say anything and do nothing but waste as much of our tax dollars as possible, as fast as possible. He did say a few words we can all count on "avoid telling hard truths."

Will he now make good on those words, he mentioned Hope and Change this evening. Will he bring us the Hope and Change so many envisioned when they voted for him, or is it again a smokescreen. Too little to late, and you have to ask yourself why now. I honestly believe that losing Mass, was sort of a wake up call to him, and the Dems, I feel that they are running scared.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He could not have won in Mass.

Nice dream you had.

Voters elected Brown because they were AGAINST OBAMAS and his policies.

The master of confusion has once again FOOLED the sheep.

Yes he has become a Master at it. And those sheep that are in confusion, will still be fooled!

Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
I gave it a 6-7--only because I am not sure if he can actually accomplish alot of what he is promising. If I wasn't judging based on substance then I would say 8-9 because he is very charismatic, but that can only get you so far. But as I stated earlier because of the lack belieavabilty of what I think he can actually accomplish 6-7
Unfortunately Chica most *******s are more convinced on the speech itself than the actual substance... If he sounds intelligent, dresses well and says a bunch of happy things then by golly he MUST know what he's doing!

Obama does speak well I'll give the guy that, but I have yet to see real, effective results, and that is the only thing anyone should care about.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
Would somebody please glue Nancy's butt to her chair?

I know lol I actually felt sorry for Biden, evry 5 minutes Nancy was standing up, he had to stand up. Even is she was glued to the chair, She would find a way to get up.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Stop your spending!

"I refuse to pass this along to another generation of Americans"

Lies!

Pay as you go! LMAO.

Did he happen to talk about his SPENDING HABITS, We all heard him we know what he inherited, He refuse to pass this along to future generations, oh gag me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies