Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 05:49 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times

Advertisements

"Her period stuff"... oh, my.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 05:50 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Exactly.

I have never had a problem with a guy refusing to have sex during "that THING". (Jeez, is it really hard to say "her period"? ) Just lay down some towels, and you're fine (talking regular sex, here, not oral. Blech) I realize some cultures or religion may have restrictions there, though. For me, orgasms are intensified during that time, AND they alleviate cramps. Then you hop in the shower afterwards, and everything's all squeaky clean, again.
Bah, I hate it then, as well as a couple days before. I am sore and tender and DO NOT WANT. I'll please him in other ways, though.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I heard a woman being interviewed on the radio about this; she may not have been this author, but she had written a book about this topic. The only reason I think she might not have been the same author is because she didn't talk about sex being a treat or seem to begrudge her husband, like the OP described. I think she did say that her marriage went through a rough time and she and her husband wanted to see if they could do this and what effect it would have. She said that it seemed like a lot of fun at first but more of a chore as time wore on, and there were times when they had to force themselves to do it. (They had to, for the book.)

I think CPG's lobster analogy is correct, but I also think that it would take me quite a while to grow tired of lobster. I'm willing to do the research. It's for science.
Me too. Where do we sign up?

Old 10-11-2010, 05:52 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Hmm, you can almost tell the age of the posters...hmmm...sex every day for a year...could it be lazy sex? Where everyone just stays in bed and makes themselves happy together? Could some days be phone sex? E mail sex? Can the kids, dogs, cats, all stay at Grandma's for a year?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:19 PM

884 posts, read 2,642,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ancient View Post
That may be true, but there are just some things that I rather not have on me ever. Her period stuff is one of them. I wouldnt want my friends to vomit on me either, that can be washed off. Would you want that? I know I wouldnt.

She'll get over having to wait for sex until she's off her period. This is just something I have never done and will never do.

You sound like my husband. I think he has a reaction to blood so the thought of it turns his stomach. In our 17yrs we tried it 1x this year. He hasn't tried again since then.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:43 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Halfway around the word, we have the same issue

How Often Should a Married Couple Have Sex? - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Old 10-11-2010, 06:48 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I have just the rabbit...and it served me well in times of....well, drought. It just occurred to me that my BF doesn't even know I have this toy.
A friend of mine told me she has another friend who knows the location of the toy in her closet and has instructions that if something happens to her, to get over there and get rid of the evidence before her mother finds it.

But you never know what Mom's got in HER closet, do you.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
"Her period stuff"... oh, my.
Some men have issues. My ex used to throw his fork at the TV if a tampon commercial came on and yell, "Why do they have to show that stuff on TV when people are EATING?"

Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
A friend of mine told me she has another friend who knows the location of the toy in her closet and has instructions that if something happens to her, to get over there and get rid of the evidence before her mother finds it.

But you never know what Mom's got in HER closet, do you.
Unfortunately I do!

Old 10-11-2010, 07:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Nope! Not even if I'm presented with a different stud every day! On second thought... if it were Alain Delon 25-30 years ago... maybe...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships