Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,032,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Well don't you think it's true some people add no value to society at all and are wasting everyone's time, including their own?
Yes, kiddie perverts, rapists and serial killers.

I don't put shy people into this category.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 PM

474 posts, read 495,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It sounds really stressful to me to say that all women hate you because of your ethnicity. But it also seems like @greenpapayas is only interested in white women as well, which might be part of the problem. Not sure how he feels about other women or even his own ethnic group.

I mean if I had a bad experience with every white person I met, I think I would just write all of them off completely and try to avoid them under all circumstances. Based on his experiences, it sounds like he keeps getting burned and running back into the fire.
I never said I only went for White women, I go for women, period. They could come in any color, for example I have tried talking to this black/mixed looking girl on the dance floor y'day and she had a rude attitude towards me too, of course I think some people are more condescending than others and people of certain races have more of a prejudiced attitude towards people from other races, but I have never said anywhere that I approached women of one particular ethnicity.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:48 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Yes, kiddie perverts, rapists and serial killers.

I don't put shy people into this category.

well the cateorgy should be opened up to include others not so drastic as the rapists and kiddie pervs, don't you think? OK maybe not shy people but IMO people with mental disorders just have no place here. People can calls it whatever they want, 'pity party' or whatever I really don't care this is how I see it. They are dredges on society and most can't ever make a place for themselves despite constant efforts.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
He has no game. That's all it is. He doesn't know how to approach or talk to women.

Or he goes after women that are out of his league. Seriously, if you are a 5 in the looks department, don't try to go after 9s or 10s. They won't want you.

Men who are 5s that can get 9s or 10s usually have incredible SWAG and game. They reek of CONFIDENCE and those women see that. Many times "confidence" can override looks, if the person knows how to carry it off well.

Does Greenpapayas go to the gym to keep his body up? How's his wardrobe game? Is he socially awkward, meaning does he know how to carry on a conversation or approach someone without coming off as creepy? If he's "shy" as a grown man, then he needs to go see a therapist to get out of it.

Anyone over the age of 8 or 10, that is still SHY will always be looked upon as an outcast of sorts.

It's what it is.
Since you talk about the leagues here and some random rating out of 10, what defines a person to be a 10 and someone else to be a 5? A 5 for one person could be a 10 for another one. I do go to the gym, if you come around the Boston Sports club in Lexington in the morning, you would find me there working out. Also, i dress normally, as in not too flashy or anything, mostly just contemporary and what's in vogue. Also I am not socially awkward and a lot of my friends comment on the fact that I am a very engaging speaker, I don't drive a broken pick up truck rather a convertible Ford Mustang, so there you go some information about myself.

However, I think none of the above really matters since I am out of the social circle of this nation and I can't be considered as someone who's dating material to begin with according to the shallow, whimsical stereotypes that are projected against someone like me. Hard for someone like you who isn't in my shoes to contemplate that.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about with men...

Now, greenpapayas is knocking women as shallow and prejudiced when he's probably wondering why Pam Anderson type chicks aren't falling all over his junk, and naturally he doesn't get why that's ironic.

Believe it or not I have an Indian male friend JUST LIKE HIM. He is not the best looking, he's short with a paunchy stomach in his late 30s, has a thing for thin blonde women in their mid 20s, and constantly slags off women as prejudiced against Indian men and shallow because he's not able to land his ideal.
I am in my mid 20s, I don't have a paunch, I am 5'8" so well maybe that's short for you or a lot of people but then the average American man himself isn't 6' to begin with and is only a couple of inches taller than me at most. Also I see a lot of shorter dudes with some hot women so I don't think being 5'8" is that bad although I am trying to correct that too by getting limb lengthening done this year which would make me closer to 6'.

Also, I think blondes are mostly uppity, haughty etc so I don't even go behind them for the most part, I have no preference for a particular ethnicity of women and usually go for anyone that's open minded and willing to look at me as a person and not a caricature, but then that requirement excludes most of the American women I guess.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about with men...

Now, greenpapayas is knocking women as shallow and prejudiced when he's probably wondering why Pam Anderson type chicks aren't falling all over his junk, and naturally he doesn't get why that's ironic.

Believe it or not I have an Indian male friend JUST LIKE HIM. He is not the best looking, he's short with a paunchy stomach in his late 30s, has a thing for thin blonde women in their mid 20s, and constantly slags off women as prejudiced against Indian men and shallow because he's not able to land his ideal.
Also, if you wish I could send you a few pictures of mine through a personal message. You be the judge and decide what league I belong to and what kind of women i should approach based on that, what do you say?

Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
He has no game. That's all it is. He doesn't know how to approach or talk to women.

Or he goes after women that are out of his league. Seriously, if you are a 5 in the looks department, don't try to go after 9s or 10s. They won't want you.

Men who are 5s that can get 9s or 10s usually have incredible SWAG and game. They reek of CONFIDENCE and those women see that. Many times "confidence" can override looks, if the person knows how to carry it off well.

Does Greenpapayas go to the gym to keep his body up? How's his wardrobe game? Is he socially awkward, meaning does he know how to carry on a conversation or approach someone without coming off as creepy? If he's "shy" as a grown man, then he needs to go see a therapist to get out of it.

Anyone over the age of 8 or 10, that is still SHY will always be looked upon as an outcast of sorts.

It's what it is.
Also, if you wish I could send you a few pictures of mine through a personal message. You be the judge and decide what league I belong to and what kind of women i should approach based on that, what do you say?

Old 03-11-2012, 12:59 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpapayas View Post
Talking about attitude, do you go around asking people who are from minorities to move back to which continent their ancestors were from? There's a certain word for people that do that which I won't use here.
You did not read my post well.

First you said you were Indian, I live in a community of 40% Indian and know it fairly well. Being Indian I did wrongly assume you were from India. If you were from India and had a difficult time connecting to women here (like you seem to do), I would look at going back to my mother country to meet someone of similar cultural similarities and beliefs.

But since you are not Indian but American, I guess you want a good American girl who shares your similar beliefs.

So please educate me what you consider to be the solution to your situation where you cannot find a compatible American female ? Out of 175 million women here in the USA, I would guess there are a few hundred that would be acceptable to you.

Are other American / Indian women not acceptable? Do you have a cultural bias toward other Indians ?

Old 03-11-2012, 01:01 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,032,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpapayas View Post
Since you talk about the leagues here and some random rating out of 10, what defines a person to be a 10 and someone else to be a 5? A 5 for one person could be a 10 for another one. I do go to the gym, if you come around the Boston Sports club in Lexington in the morning, you would find me there working out. Also, i dress normally, as in not too flashy or anything, mostly just contemporary and what's in vogue. Also I am not socially awkward and a lot of my friends comment on the fact that I am a very engaging speaker, I don't drive a broken pick up truck rather a convertible Ford Mustang, so there you go some information about myself.

However, I think none of the above really matters since I am out of the social circle of this nation and I can't be considered as someone who's dating material to begin with according to the shallow, whimsical stereotypes that are projected against someone like me. Hard for someone like you who isn't in my shoes to contemplate that.
Look, it's YOU. I don't know what it is, but it's something about YOU that's causing this.

I suggest you talk to a dating consultant or someone that will give you "constructive" criticism on your approach, dress, what you're doing wrong and how to improve upon it.

Didn't you have male friends in high school and college? What were you doing at that time? This is where you LEARN these social/dating norms. There's also dating books online that can help you as well.

Please read them and be open to their suggestions.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You did not read my post well.

First you said you were Indian, I live in a community of 40% Indian and know it fairly well. Being Indian I did wrongly assume you were from India. If you were from India and had a difficult time connecting to women here (like you seem to do), I would look at going back to my mother country to meet someone of similar cultural similarities and beliefs.

But since you are not Indian but American, I guess you want a good American girl who shares your similar beliefs.

So please educate me what you consider to be the solution to your situation where you cannot find a compatible American female ? Out of 350 million women here in the USA, I would guess there are a few hundred that would be acceptable to you.

Are other American / Indian women not acceptable? Do you have a cultural bias toward other Indians ?
Don't know, I have just given up on all the women of this world. I am trying to find a substitute to this dating/relationship option that would make me feel content and satisfied in my daily life. I have decided that I would even stop going out from now onwards since it's only disappointment and hatred I get in return whenever and wherever I go out.

I guess I will find something that makes me happy and keep my mind off relationships forever, maybe get into some deep research or something like that I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships