Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2012, 11:09 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,032,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I can see where you might have trouble attracting a local American girl with this attitude. I assumed since you referred to yourself as Indian you might actually be from India.

Now if you had referred to yourself as American my advice might have been different.
It doesn't matter what you say.

The problem lies within the OP not the women he's met.

If he's from an "undateable" race (his words), then why doesn't he deal with the women from his CULTURE. You know? The 'good' girls from 'good' families who share the same CULTURAL background?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 11:13 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
If he's from an "undateable" race (his words), then why doesn't he deal with the women from his CULTURE. You know? The 'good' girls from 'good' families who share the same CULTURAL background?
It sounds really stressful to me to say that all women hate you because of your ethnicity. But it also seems like @greenpapayas is only interested in white women as well, which might be part of the problem. Not sure how he feels about other women or even his own ethnic group.

I mean if I had a bad experience with every white person I met, I think I would just write all of them off completely and try to avoid them under all circumstances. Based on his experiences, it sounds like he keeps getting burned and running back into the fire.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:15 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Based on his experiences, it sounds like he keeps getting burned and running back into the fire.
Don't we all...

Old 03-11-2012, 11:16 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,307,370 times
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about with men...

Now, greenpapayas is knocking women as shallow and prejudiced when he's probably wondering why Pam Anderson type chicks aren't falling all over his junk, and naturally he doesn't get why that's ironic.

Believe it or not I have an Indian male friend JUST LIKE HIM. He is not the best looking, he's short with a paunchy stomach in his late 30s, has a thing for thin blonde women in their mid 20s, and constantly slags off women as prejudiced against Indian men and shallow because he's not able to land his ideal.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It sounds really stressful to me to say that all women hate you because of your ethnicity. But it also seems like @greenpapayas is only interested in white women as well, which might be part of the problem. Not sure how he feels about other women or even his own ethnic group.
He has no game. That's all it is. He doesn't know how to approach or talk to women.

Or he goes after women that are out of his league. Seriously, if you are a 5 in the looks department, don't try to go after 9s or 10s. They won't want you.

Men who are 5s that can get 9s or 10s usually have incredible SWAG and game. They reek of CONFIDENCE and those women see that. Many times "confidence" can override looks, if the person knows how to carry it off well.

Does Greenpapayas go to the gym to keep his body up? How's his wardrobe game? Is he socially awkward, meaning does he know how to carry on a conversation or approach someone without coming off as creepy? If he's "shy" as a grown man, then he needs to go see a therapist to get out of it.

Anyone over the age of 8 or 10, that is still SHY will always be looked upon as an outcast of sorts.

It's what it is.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
Jason, I seriously suggest you receive sex therapy. There are more men than you know, who have this anxiety problem. Once you have therapy to get past this issue, your life will start. I knew a man, who had pre-mature ejaculation, to the point that he never had sex, because of his "problem". He went to a very professional sex therapist, who worked with him on this problem.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:35 AM

1,331 posts, read 2,335,936 times
Oh my goodness. Suddenly I feel much better about being a 21 year old virgin.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:36 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
He has no game. That's all it is. He doesn't know how to approach or talk to women.

Or he goes after women that are out of his league. Seriously, if you are a 5 in the looks department, don't try to go after 9s or 10s. They won't want you.

Men who are 5s that can get 9s or 10s usually have incredible SWAG and game. They reek of CONFIDENCE and those women see that. Many times "confidence" can override looks, if the person knows how to carry it off well.

Does Greenpapayas go to the gym to keep his body up? How's his wardrobe game? Is he socially awkward, meaning does he know how to carry on a conversation or approach someone without coming off as creepy? If he's "shy" as a grown man, then he needs to go see a therapist to get out of it.

Anyone over the age of 8 or 10, that is still SHY will always be looked upon as an outcast of sorts.

It's what it is.
Wow, just wow.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:37 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
He went to a very professional sex therapist, who worked with him on this problem.
There's got to be quite a few great comments about this but I'll leave it alone. I think I've met that therapist.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Wow, just wow.
Really??? They're not??

If you're an ADULT that can barely talk to someone or focus your eyes to look at them when speaking, then that's a "problem".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships