Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:41 AM

25,899 posts, read 42,816,761 times

Advertisements

Because none of us have any idea what a stranger is thinking, I consulted a reputable authority: the Magic 8 Ball.

Q: Is the Subway girl attracted to the OP?
M8B: Absolutely!

Q: Should he ask her out?

Q: Will she say yes?
M8B: Ask again later.

Ooh, the plot thickens.

M8B: Outlook not so good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 10:41 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,955,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Maybe she sighs bc she wants you to go to Jimmy Johns bc JJ's subs are better. Sigh.
BIG SIGH - now I want a Jimmy John's!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 10:44 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,737,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
BIG SIGH - now I want a Jimmy John's!!!
Me too. Tuna on multi grain with plain jimmy chips.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Status: "It's WARY, or LEERY (weary means tired)" (set 24 days ago)

16,150 posts, read 21,305,900 times
Maybe she's just exasperated that you keep calling it Subways.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:51 AM

19,816 posts, read 20,420,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Subway, Dunkin Donuts, McD, Burger King etc., have the scariest looking women on earth.

They also have some of the scariest looking customers!

Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 AM

78,933 posts, read 61,113,448 times
Maybe she is reflecting on the masters she got in womens studies or environmental sciences?

Old 10-06-2011, 10:57 AM

17,653 posts, read 22,736,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Honestly, I've got to disagree. I saw a girl working the register at McDonalds last week who could have been Kirsten Dunst' twin sister - she was really pretty.

kirsten dunst - Google Search

Did you get a breakfast burrito, hon?

Old 10-06-2011, 11:02 AM

926 posts, read 1,260,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Because none of us have any idea what a stranger is thinking, I consulted a reputable authority: the Magic 8 Ball.

Q: Is the Subway girl attracted to the OP?

Q: Should he ask her out?

M8B: Ask again later.

Ooh, the plot thickens.

M8B: Outlook not so good.
She likes him and he likes her. (Sighing...and...going Nuts)

Crazy how fate/God/Cupid puts people in our paths and we're too dumb to see it. And when we finally figure it out, we don't know what to do.

She's definately going to be standoffish because of his arrogant attitude. If he's patient and friendly he might be able to break that ice.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,319,034 times
who cares what she's thinking about, your just there to buy an overpriced sandwich.

keep it simple and keep it moving.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:32 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,510,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
There's a woman that works at my local Subways restaurant. I go there several times a week, always order the same thing; OK, I vary the type of cookies I get from time to time, but everything else is the same.

She is quite attractive, not that I'm thinking of actually going out with her since, well, she works at Subways. I'm sort of searching for someone to settle down with and I'm a professional and I want a professional spouse too, and working at Subways is not quite there.

Now, here's the issue:

Every time she attends me, she always sighs.

What the heck is that about?

I can understand if she sighs once a while, but every freaking time?

I'm not that bad looking, plenty of people have commented on how handsome I appear to them. People are always staring at me, which is no longer an issue (learn to live with it).

I never go to the Subways with a grumpy face, a scary face or with an attitude; I'm always nice, always order the same thing, always smile.

Why the sighs??????

If she doesn't want to make sandwiches for people, maybe working at Subways is not the best thing!

But she only sighs when she sees me! It's proven.

I go there when nobody is there and she sighs!

I go there when its packed and I'm first to be served and she sighs!

I go there when its packed and I'm last to be served and, you guessed it, she sighs!

And she only sighs when she sees me!!!

What the hell is going on????

I've search the internet for a possible solution, but there are like a million explanations. Maybe women here would be able to give me a much more accurate explanation, especially if you have the habit of sighing every time you see one particular person.

Why the sighs?!

BTW, I know I can just go up there and ask her, but that would be sort of rude, I think.

What is going on?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe she likes you. I just realized I used to sigh a lot when I worked with this guy I had a crush on. I don't know why I did it but I have stopped since he left the company. I did not even think about it until I read this post. It is weird how people we are attracted to make us do the oddest things. Maybe you like her too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships