Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 02:03 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,420,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
I didn't bother reading the majority of the thread but it's easy to tell how many sticks a broad has rode throughout her life. You just have to look at her profession/details.

If she's in a field say..working in the public sector you can best believe the number is around 7-15.

If she has more than 5 tattoo's - 15-20

Does she travel alot?
Domestic - 40+
International - 85+

She's flirty? 15+

She F'd you on the same day you met her? 150+

I could go on...

The only reason you should date a w h 0 re is just to F, most guys don't have a problem with this. What we have a problem with is investing in women who have taken hundreds and thousands of sticks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Hahaha, wow.... That's got to be one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever read

I got a good laugh from it too!!!

Old 10-30-2011, 02:34 PM

406 posts, read 771,766 times
Quote:
Hahaha, wow.... That's got to be one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever read
agreed.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:39 PM

406 posts, read 771,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
WHAT??? Thats just stupid. What type of person we are?? Thats just stupid.
different people have different interpretations and different things that do or do not bother them.

to me, a person with a high number would be a 'player' or would take sex very lightly and therefore not care for the people he/she were with or would see the opposite sex as "accomplishments" or "sex objects" rather than people.

could I be wrong? sure ....
would a high number be a deal breaker? depends ....

but I would definitely want a few more explanations at that point.

does everyone feel as I do? of course not.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:17 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,589,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia2004 View Post
Yes it seems to really matter to guys. Many of these guys have double standards as well. Its ok if they slept with 50 women but not the other way round. Guys havent figured it out yet- if guys didn't make such an issue of it- they might get laid more! But then they moan that they cant pick up women!

Women are judged this way by men because a woman's sexuality has high exchange value (i.e, women receive valued goods in exchange for their sexual favors) where as a mans sexuality does not, therefore, if a woman is giving her sexuality away to everybody, then she will be perceived to have reduced sexual value. In other words, men can sleep with multiple women and still be perceived to have high status because his sexuality was not worth anything to women to begin with, and because women evaluate men based on his amount of resources.

As far as your statement, " if guys did not make such an issue of it they might get laid more", well, it's not true. Why? Because women practice hypergamy, which means that no matter what social factors are involved, women always seek men higher up on the social ladder then they are so it does not make a difference if men didn't make an issue about women sleeping around because the average Joe is not going to get laid by the hot young girls anyway.

This is how men like Fidel Castro and Gene Simmons can have sex with thousands of HOT YOUNG women, all while a low status male will be lucky to have access to a few low status women over his entire life (Fidel Castro slept with 35,000 women to be exact).

Last edited by calicali01; 10-30-2011 at 03:27 PM..

Old 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Actually it has merit; especially the part about a woman traveling and has a career in the public.

Why? Because a large percentage of female promiscuity I have seen occur is somewhere around their jobs, such as relations with their coworkers, boss, or random men they met at the hotel bars during business trips.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
Exactly woman are labeled while the man is the stud. It's not only not fair but none of anyones business how many men you have slept with.
As a man, if I'm trying to court you, and take you on as another person to take care of; and possibly a child, it IS my business to know your "history" because regardless if you realize it or not, you're selling a commodity, and its my job as a businessman to see if you're worth what you're asking.

Besides, women evaluate men on how much money and resources they have so men theoretically could pull the same argument, in that, it's nobody's business how much money we make being that we are all adults and have the ability to take care of ourselves.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
It's really none of my biz. As long as she's not infected with anything, what she did before me is none of my biz.
But yet that same woman who you give a pass will be all in your business trying to find out how much you're worth even if she already has a good job.

Ron, it IS your business, even more so if you're trying to marry her. Look at it this way, would you buy a home without doing a title check? Would you buy a car without looking at the carfax report?

This is why you guys get taken to the cleaners. "Ohh, I don't want to know anything", "lover conquers all", " What's in the past is in the past"....lol

Old 10-30-2011, 04:11 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,512,712 times
If the past was the past, employers wouldn't care if potential employees had a criminal record. Hey, it's in the past...right?

Old 10-30-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
This is completely anecdotal, I realize, but I have a friend who once worked at Walmart, and one of his coworkers there would take condom packets out of the box and poke through them with a needle, them put them back in the box. He said he had no idea how many times the guy had done it, but he saw him do it several times and the guy acted like it was a routine thing they did. No idea how true it is, but if that happens very often it's pretty disheartening. This same guy would also throw perfectly good merchandise into the dumpster, then come back late at night and take it home. Sounds like a real prize.
I can see it happening. I knew a guy who worked for UPS who told me some guys unloading the trucks at the UPS plant would know when high valuable items would be in a box even if it was unmarked (i.e., forged pistons, electronics) so they would throw the box over a fence and retrieve the box after work.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:29 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,583,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterclinger View Post
different people have different interpretations and different things that do or do not bother them.

to me, a person with a high number would be a 'player' or would take sex very lightly and therefore not care for the people he/she were with or would see the opposite sex as "accomplishments" or "sex objects" rather than people.

could I be wrong? sure ....
would a high number be a deal breaker? depends ....

but I would definitely want a few more explanations at that point.

does everyone feel as I do? of course not.
Sex is an accomplishment. Especially if I didn't have to be her boyfriend. I hate being a boyfriend. If I had a time machine I go back in time an ruin all the relationship Ive been in EARLY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships