Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 07:56 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times

Advertisements

???

Zombie thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 10:37 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,051 times
Plastic surgery

Old 05-29-2013, 10:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Plastic surgery
Not everyone has the money or means to do that. I've wanted a nose job for years now but I also keloid scar pretty bad so surgery is out of the question for me.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:20 PM

102,206 posts, read 107,859,557 times
I can't believe how casual people are about suggesting surgery. It's expensive, and has risks. And there's no guarantee the results will be what you want.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:28 PM

Depends how hard of a time and how long it's been since he has got laid if he is willing to take the risks

Old 05-30-2013, 06:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I can't believe how casual people are about suggesting surgery. It's expensive, and has risks. And there's no guarantee the results will be what you want.
Yup. Sometimes that ish backfires horribly. Might as well stay ugly.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario View Post
yup. Sometimes that ish backfires horribly. Might as well stay ugly.
lol

Old 05-30-2013, 11:29 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifox View Post
I just found this forum and here's my story, maybe someone has a similar experience:

I am a 40 YO physician (MD) from a big city, meeting many people every day. And I am still a virgin - man

Although I am successfull in my work and "normal" friendly relationships, there was never an interest in me as a partner.
Personally, I am a normal likeable man, not feeling ugly in any way, just average.
I used to have a quite high number of female friends in my life and they were really happy with me, when I behave as a friend. But, everytime I told any handsome girl I like her, she refused totally. After it has happened approx. 300 times, I gave up finally. But my soul is not willing to forget it.

Their answers were always similar:
You are not my type.
I feel nothing.
I have a boyfriend.
You can not get anybody with your looks and the extremely long nose.

I always had many interests and also a quite exhausting job, so I omitted there constant females' rejections for a very long time without worrying about it. I just did the best in my life.
But the side effect was about to come very soon.

I did not notice, that my physical energy went constantly down over the years, as I had still nobody to be with in a close relationship. No sex either, of course. Others (incl. hospital clients) only drew energy out of me and I had no replacement for it.

I am a type of man (Scorpio) that needs a female energy to replenish myself. Food, nature or a healthy style does not help much. It is a paradox that I know exactly which could help, but it depends on the others and not on me.

When I reached 38, I got a serious incurable cancer type (multiple myeloma), which occurs mostly at seniors above 60. My energy is very low now, and medications - both classic and naturopathic are only partially efficient. My disease is always back soon after any cure, and so on.

Well, so you see that a lifetime lack of sex and replationships can easily bring a man to death.
Maybe this is a nature's way to eliminated those that are not attractive enough. I should have asked Mr. Darwin.
Being a doctor should have made up the difference in your attractiveness and could have brought you all the way up from like a 2 to a 5 or even 6 (in comprehensive score anyway). So, based on that alone, you should have been able to get a woman.

But yes, that's life.

And some shallow, petty, backstabbing, and cheating but handsome man will have had sex hundreds of times with attractive women as well as numerous meaningful relationships and probably live until they are 95.

No such thing as karma in this world.

Old 05-31-2013, 12:25 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,526,383 times
smell good
learn how to kiss
get smart

and then you are done, you ll get any woman you want

Old 05-31-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
smell good
learn how to kiss
get smart

and then you are done, you ll get any woman you want
You wont get any woman you want but you will be able to get A woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships