Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 01:14 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
True.

In 20-12, why are we STILL having unprotected sex. Why. I don't get it.

Some bad boys or nice guys will try to convince a woman out of the condom. If he's not your husband, then why are you having sex without a condom.

If you get pregnant it's your fault. Don't trust a man with YOUR body.
My Mom got pregnant with me while using the pill and condoms.

She then got pregnant a few years later with my brother after being told she was sterile due to ovarian cancer. After that she got her tubes tied and my Dad had a vasectomy

Sometimes things don't go according to plan.

Either that, or my family is SUPER fertile.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:16 PM

3,670 posts, read 7,167,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
And men do not have 100k in debt and aren't whining about it either? How do the men pay back their debt, do they ask their mommy and daddy?
or their girlfriend

Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:
True.

In 20-12, why are we STILL having unprotected sex. Why. I don't get it.

Some bad boys or nice guys will try to convince a woman out of the condom. If he's not your husband, then why are you having sex without a condom.

If you get pregnant it's your fault. Don't trust a man with YOUR body.
This cowboy doesn't go bareback.

That's if I was single that is......

Old 07-28-2012, 01:23 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,800,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

She then got pregnant a few years later with my brother after being told she was sterile due to ovarian cancer. After that she got her tubes tied and my Dad had a vasectomy

Did your parents marry??

Old 07-28-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:

i dont know how old you are and i'm not going to ask, but assuming you are at least 18+ you have to keep in mind that technology has evolved since then. your point that things aren't perfect remains, but birth control is much more effective than it was 18+ years ago

Old 07-28-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Did your parents marry??
Yes. They got married when my Mom was around 4 months pregnant and are still married to this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
i dont know how old you are and i'm not going to ask, but assuming you are at least 18+ you have to keep in mind that technology has evolved since then. your point that things aren't perfect remains, but birth control is much more effective than it was 18+ years ago
I'm 28, but you'd think using two forms of birth control would have covered everything.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Yes. They got married when my Mom was around 4 months pregnant and are still married to this day.

I'm 28, but you'd think using two forms of birth control would have covered everything.
i also (in general- not specific to your parents) have trouble believing second-hand stories like that. if i got pregnant at a young age that's probably what i would have told everyone, too .

Old 07-28-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
i also (in general- not specific to your parents) have trouble believing second-hand stories like that. if i got pregnant at a young age that's probably what i would have told everyone, too .
Trust me, my parents are VERY honest...almost too honest.

I know way more about my conception than I needed to know... and my Mom used it as a very candid story about why I should use multiple forms of BC because of our 'fertile' nature.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:40 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,800,384 times
Quote:
Before my brother married his wife -- they had two children. My mom said, how many kids you gonna have without marriage. He said, the condom broke. She said, how many times the condom going to break on YOU!

Old 07-28-2012, 01:45 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,059,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
And men do not have 100k in debt and aren't whining about it either? How do the men pay back their debt, do they ask their mommy and daddy?
I have two degrees and I paid for my tuition while attending, I never asked my parents for a dime. Im one of the lucky few people of my generation not to be in debt until I acquire property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships