Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 07:41 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
OP, you are in a very league of your own. I have tried to help you in many of your threads. Not this one, however, because I know it doesn't work.

You attacking me racially in the FandB forum is flat out wrong. You always have the poor pitiful me thing going on. Do not ever call me racist again. I said nothing against your race, and never have. You have called me a jealous white woman.

Jealousy has no place in my heart, and I have nothing against your race either. My family is intertwined with both black and white people so you need to get off your high horse.

Yep, I'm white, I'm beautiful, and men have not kissed my a$$ all of my life because of it. I was in an abusive marriage for many years, no one said, OH she's so pretty, she doesn't deserve that. You know how I know?

Because no one said ANYTHING ever! I overcame all of that.

Get some positivity in your life girl. You can't bring me down with your insanity. Also a good thing not to be racist....
I am sorry for upsetting you. It's just that I've been told all my life that White/lighter women are prettier/smarter/superior to me in every way, even by my own father. So when you came into that thread saying that it was racist to talk about the beauty of black women, I lashed out at you. That topic just struck a chord with me

Old 08-05-2012, 07:42 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,400,554 times
It depends on whether you consider yourself Manchester United or Kidderminster Harriers?

Old 08-05-2012, 07:46 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,811 times
I don't spend as much time on this forum as some of you so maybe I'm just not sick of her **** yet. But she obviously has some self image mental health issues and bullying her isn't going to help. Just choose not to post in her threads because its better than contributing to the problem.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:50 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,678 times
Lightbulb You Know What?

Quote:
OP, you are in a very league of your own. I have tried to help you in many of your threads. Not this one, however, because I know it doesn't work.

You attacking me racially in the FandB forum is flat out wrong. You always have the poor pitiful me thing going on. Do not ever call me racist again. I said nothing against your race, and never have. You have called me a jealous white woman.

Jealousy has no place in my heart, and I have nothing against your race either. My family is intertwined with both black and white people so you need to get off your high horse.

Yep, I'm white, I'm beautiful, and men have not kissed my a$$ all of my life because of it. I was in an abusive marriage for many years, no one said, OH she's so pretty, she doesn't deserve that. You know how I know?

Get some positivity in your life girl. You can't bring me down with your insanity. Also a good thing not to be racist....
I had just told another poster here that I have both a big mouth and a bad temper, and sometimes this comes through in the tone of my posts...I took a brief (almost 4-month) vacation from C-D, because I could feel the meanness really starting to take hold

But I digress here..I'm replying because, after just now reading your post that some things need to be said---Captain-style

This is beginning to become almost a regular occurrence here...she starts a thread and then the sound of the accompanying pity-party becomes deafening, like standing in a wind tunnel with no ear-protection...and god forbid you try to tell her anything that isn't (or doesn't sound like) what she wants to hear (Oh no Anna!...hot men will come running to date you, even though you whine like a busted car engine, and bleat like a freshly-shorn goat about how you wish you were magically lighter...you're fine!)

Then the fun really starts...and you just experienced it first-hand---getting called a jealous white woman and a racist, in another forum, when men and women of all colors and walks of life (including me at some point) have tried to offer help and advice here...

Well, enough...I hope she reads this, because people are (from what I have read here) beginning to get tired of the same old song , with a few minor alterations to the verses...Peep this---

You are not gonna get ANYWHERE in this life, with men or in general, unless you grow the bleep up, with the quickness, drop the ongoing 'woe-is-me' perpetual crying jag and realize that your own worst enemy isn't anyone in your family, or anyone here on C-D---it is YOU and your funkier-than-a-James Brown double-greatest-hits-collection ATTITUDE, and your apparent alarming inability to accept criticsm, constructive or otherwise

Old 08-05-2012, 07:57 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Her threads are always the same. I seldom post to them. I don't read many of them. Many actually get lock. I sometimes wonder if she's a troll.

I never seen anyone who hates themselves so much in real life. She has been given so much advice over and over. She needs to seek medical help....

I think it's wise(my opinion, of course) if many stop posting to her Rhetoric BS. It's not going to get anywhere. She doesn't want advice. She doesn't want Help. She's self absorb in her own little pity world.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:

Pikantari, I think you are one of the most sincere posters here. I'd never even think you were anywhere near a racist. I say this as a black guy.

Nyanna, I'm going to believe what Pikantari says mainly b/c I have no reason to believe she is fabricating this. One thing that will keep respectable guys of any race away from you is pulling the race card.

Edit: I read the referred to exchange and I didn't see anything Pikantari said that was wrong.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:07 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I am sorry for upsetting you. It's just that I've been told all my life that White/lighter women are prettier/smarter/superior to me in every way, even by my own father. So when you came into that thread saying that it was racist to talk about the beauty of black women, I lashed out at you. That topic just struck a chord with me
Again. You need to check yourself, and while you are back in that thread, check me too. I said that I think all women are beautiful. I did not say it was racist to talk about the beauty of black women.

What was happening in that thread, from the very beginning was racist towards people not black. It began not with an opinion, but basically said black women are better than all other women.

Then, as being a white woman, I go on further to say that I think Indian women are the most beautiful.

There is nothing racist about talking about the beauty of any woman. When you start saying one is better above all others is when race comes in to play.

You go on to tell people they are racist and jealous.

Young lady, you have a lot of growing up to do.

//www.city-data.com/forum/25499700-post25.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/25499735-post26.html

You have beyond upset me. You attacked everyone in that thread who was not african-american. Everyone here at c-d has told you that dark skinned women can be very beautiful, very exotic. No one here can help what you've been told, but you can help what you choose to believe.

I know that it is a hard thing, because despite all the good things I have done in my life, I was told I was a bad person, and ugly person, no good. I believed it because I was conditioned to believe it.

Apparently, so were you.

I do not now, nor do I ever stand for people thinking they can lash out at me, no matter what the case. You and a few others continuously attacked another white poster for asking about black hair, economy, etc. I read through that whole thread and then I stood up for the man.

It is not ok, no matter what your race, to attack another person, turn it around and then call them a racist and I will not stand for it. That man never attacked any of you. Then, you will jump on the band wagon with this other thread.

No. It is not ok, and I don't care if you are upset. Something needs to be done about your behavior on city-data, because it is not ok.

Also, not ok to misquote me.

Not ok to talk about me having my panties in a bunch. get yourself figured out and then you can come and talk to me about it.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:22 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Again. You need to check yourself, and while you are back in that thread, check me too. I said that I think all women are beautiful. I did not say it was racist to talk about the beauty of black women.

What was happening in that thread, from the very beginning was racist towards people not black. It began not with an opinion, but basically said black women are better than all other women.

Then, as being a white woman, I go on further to say that I think Indian women are the most beautiful.

There is nothing racist about talking about the beauty of any woman. When you start saying one is better above all others is when race comes in to play.

You go on to tell people they are racist and jealous.

Young lady, you have a lot of growing up to do.

//www.city-data.com/forum/25499700-post25.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/25499735-post26.html

You have beyond upset me. You attacked everyone in that thread who was not african-american. Everyone here at c-d has told you that dark skinned women can be very beautiful, very exotic. No one here can help what you've been told, but you can help what you choose to believe.

I know that it is a hard thing, because despite all the good things I have done in my life, I was told I was a bad person, and ugly person, no good. I believed it because I was conditioned to believe it.

Apparently, so were you.

I do not now, nor do I ever stand for people thinking they can lash out at me, no matter what the case. You and a few others continuously attacked another white poster for asking about black hair, economy, etc. I read through that whole thread and then I stood up for the man.

It is not ok, no matter what your race, to attack another person, turn it around and then call them a racist and I will not stand for it. That man never attacked any of you. Then, you will jump on the band wagon with this other thread.

No. It is not ok, and I don't care if you are upset. Something needs to be done about your behavior on city-data, because it is not ok.

Also, not ok to misquote me.

Not ok to talk about me having my panties in a bunch. get yourself figured out and then you can come and talk to me about it.
Yeah it's unacceptable to attack a white person, I guess I need to learn my place.

Just where are people like you when black people are routinely called monkeys in the yahoo comment section? I never hear commentaries like this in our defense. Or even in the Politics section where white posters are always making racist generalizations about black men and women. It seems the moment someone says anything not nice about white people you get so upset..I get attacked from white people all the time & nobody does a thing about that

Old 08-05-2012, 08:26 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Yeah it's unacceptable to attack a white person, I guess I need to learn my place.

Just where are people like you when black people are routinely called monkeys in the yahoo comment section? I never hear commentaries like this in our defense. Or even in the Politics section where white posters are always making racist generalizations about black men and women. It seems the moment someone says anything not nice about white people you get so upset..I get attacked from white people all the time & nobody does a thing about that
Returning wrong with more wrong just makes YOU wrong.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:38 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:

I do not go there but you rest assured, if a person of any race is being attacked, I will stand up for them.

It is not ok for anyone to attack someone in a racial manner.

I got upset when you and two other black women attacked a white man for no reason for 8 pages. He said nothing against black people in the least and you attacked him over and over.

There was no reason for you or the other women to attack him.

I stroll into a thread about natural beauty and that is not what it was about at all.

I have been involved in only those two threads on cd ever in reference to defending my race.

If you can find another one, I will own up to it, but you won't.

You are the attacker of white people.. Then white people stand up for themselves. That is much different than being attacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.