Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 12:18 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
exactly.

I am also intimidated by very attractive men who I have a crush on. I freeze up and cannot utter a word. Or I giggle alot like an idiot
Same goes for men who freeze up or cannot utter a word with an attractive woman.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:25 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Not true. There are shy men or some handsome guy who is afraid to approach.

Well they don't and until they do, if you as woman can only get is attention from the uglier men, that's what she's going to have to use to base things off of, not the millions of shy handsome guys that have never approached her.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Well they don't and until they do, if you a woman can get is attention from the uglier men, that's what she's going to have to use to base things off of, not the millions of shy handsome guys that have never approached her.
Then she should approach the guys she is attracted to.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
I am still human. I can't help that I am attracted to them
But you know nothing about them except they are physically good looking they can be jerks for all you know..dont put people on a pedestal because they were born good looking..They simply were lucky enough to be born with good genes they are not superior beings that you arent allowed to talk to..

Old 08-05-2012, 12:28 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,805,729 times
Quote:
exactly.

I am also intimidated by very attractive men who I have a crush on. I freeze up and cannot utter a word. Or I giggle alot like an idiot
Oh, same here. I've had several occasions in my life where a very handsome man was trying to talk to me and I just froze up or fled. What is with that? They're just people and they're people who want to talk to you or they wouldn't be trying.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:30 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,793,559 times
How should I gauge my present day situations, generally the women I attract are easily a decade plus older than or Much younger than I?

Woman A is 40+ (from those that seem energetic to those that appear Extremely conservative)
Woman B is 19-23 (all walks of life)

Attending a gallery or strolling downtown Woman A and B may grace me in some fashion.

If those that approach you hint at your league where does this leave me??
Admittingly I catch hell from buddies, most importantly I find it odd.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I am still human. I can't help that I am attracted to them

I know you're a human and no you cannot help it that you're attracted to them. I could see if you thought these really cute guys would give you a chance OR you thought they were attracted to you as well -- but they're not really thinking about you so I guess I don't see the point of getting up in arms over them to the point of you can't speak or whatever. I work with attractive men and I don't pay them any mind because they aren't paying any attention to me either. That's how I see it.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Then she should approach the guys she is attracted to.

If she has never tried that, then yes, she should. As I said in another thread just because you approach them doesn't mean jack sh*t, they're not going to give you 'more' of a chance or bonus points because you choose to approach them. Been there, done that. So hopefully she keeps that mind too.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:36 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
If she has never tried that, then yes, she should. As I said in another thread just because you approach them doesn't mean jack sh*t, they're not going to give you 'more' of a chance or bonus points because you choose to approach them. Been there, done that. So hopefully she keeps that mind too.
But how would she know if she never takes the chance? If they say no so what move on its not gonna kill her..

Old 08-05-2012, 12:36 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Quote:
exactly.

This is totally normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
How should I gauge my present day situations, generally the women I attract are easily a decade plus older than or Much younger than I?

Woman A is 40+ (from those that seem energetic to those that appear Extremely conservative)
Woman B is 19-23 (all walks of life)

Attending a gallery or strolling downtown Woman A and B may grace me in some fashion.

If those that approach you hint at your league where does this leave me??
Admittingly I catch hell from buddies, most importantly I find it odd.
That's because most women in the 23-39 age range are typically married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.