Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
sex is what holds couples together for sure - if there is no sex then there is no couple , but only a friendship.

and how long will that friendship last when a 3rd party comes along and starts sleeping with one of the friends - not long for sure!
I don't think anyone is saying it isn't important. The key point is that some people here make sex out to be the end all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM

632 posts, read 1,180,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
THats all very nice and makes every female poster happy....but in general, your primary goal of being with a woman is to have sex with her. its what drives you to meet her, and what drives you to become a better person and a better man. Its the most basic and primal instinct that assures survival of our species. Some see it and some dont, dome understand and some wont. Lets assume that you have average sex drive and average success with the opposite sex.

Find this wonderful woman to share your life with and all the other poetic bs you listed and take sex out fo the equation. Then get back to us about unwavering loyalty, when she is screwing your neighbor. To all the posters in this thread, that misundertood, I am not saying that women are only good for sex and that men dont look for other qualities or dont appreciate them. What Im saying is that beyoind all that, one primary goal remains and it cannot be denied. Sex drives men to be with women. Nothing else comes close.
What I said isn't poetic bs. I have certain principles and moral codes that I live my life by (or try to). Once I am married, of course I will have sex with my wife because I want to raise a family. I was simpily stating that I don't hook up with women or attempt to just so I can f*** them and then call it quits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Why are gay celebrites married in Hollyweird?

Not sure about that one since I don't follow Hollywood news but okay, I'll take your word for it.

Anyone who looks what's going on today could tell, indeed, marriage has been reduced to child's play. You have as much of a chance to get divorced as much as getting married.

The hell you gonna do on your wedding night then - play scrabble?
As I stated above, once I am married I plan on having sex and raising a family but what I'm trying to say is that sex isn't my ultimate goal. My goal is to find someone I can settle down with and raise a family. I'm not like other men who simply date women to get in their pants and then take off.

BTW, do you have something against scrabble? :sarcasm:

Old 09-05-2012, 10:04 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
the thing is though, why do most men and women try to get the best looking partner as possible?

if it's not for the sex , then what?

Old 09-05-2012, 10:04 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You come across that way, hence my comment about your words...
What exactly are you trying to insinuate? Besides my 'emotion'.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
BTW, do you have something against scrabble? :sarcasm:
Maybe he's never double word scored.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
the thing is though, why do most men and women try to get the best looking partner as possible?

if it's not for the sex , then what?
ikr

Old 09-05-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
What exactly are you trying to insinuate? Besides my 'emotion'.
Oh lordy. Im just messing with you.

632 posts, read 1,180,401 times
Quote:
maybe he's never double word scored. :d
lol! :d

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
ikr ? - what does that stand for?

Quote:
Maybe he's never double word scored.
Now you're trying to take me down a peg or two?

Tell me how you really feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships