Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times

Advertisements

There are posters on here who I believe are smokin' some reefer prior to posting on this forum and eatin' bags of funyuns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
It is about nice girl friends being unwilling to let us skip our turn, simply because that is something bad girls do with relish.
Lol

What do you mean "skip our turn"?

Old 09-04-2012, 10:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Lol

What do you mean "skip our turn"?
I may be wrong, but I'm thinking he's talking about 'nice guy' syndrome, where one acts nice to a woman for the sole purpose that she might one day sleep with him. It seems he's irritated because his female friends aren't giving it up for him based solely on the fact that he feels 'entitled' to it for some reason.

The 'bad girls' apparently are giving it up, but I guess he doesn't consider them relationship material because of it?

Old 09-04-2012, 10:56 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
From ages 12 to early 20's usually its a big focus, either self pleasure or the real thing

While for other men its age 12-99

Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm not sure why you think that you have to be a jerk to be honest. Being a jerk or being nice have nothing to do with the truth. The truth is - you just want to get laid. The truth is - not all men are like you. I never said anything about attraction at all. When you are hitting on someone that you do not know - of course it is only based on their looks. But sometimes people meet in places other than bars and sometimes people get to know someone before they realize they are attracted to them. I know you think I live in some fantasy world because I disagree with you - I suppose you think everyone who disagrees with you lives in some fantasy world. That's fine. I'm fully aware that every man that has hit on me has done so because of my appearance. I'm fully aware that my husband first noticed me because of my appearance. I'm fully aware that the men hitting on me are sexually attracted to me. However, I'm also aware that some men are actually looking for more than just a place to stick their Mr. Happy and that their ultimate goal is a little bit deeper than just getting their rocks off. This may not apply to you - but it applies to many other men.
So, you pretty much agree with me, but hate to do so openly. I didnt say I just want to get laid, its your assumption. All men are like me in a sense that, when they decide to approach a woman, they do it becasue they find said woman sexualy appealing to them, and want to have sex with her. I know this isnt a PC thing to say, but its reality

Old 09-04-2012, 11:20 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
So, you pretty much agree with me, but hate to do so openly. I didnt say I just want to get laid, its your assumption. All men are like me in a sense that, when they decide to approach a woman, they do it becasue they find said woman sexualy appealing to them, and want to have sex with her. I know this isnt a PC thing to say, but its reality
What you said in the above post is not what you said in the post below. When a man hits on a woman - he is doing so because he is attracted to her. I'm not sure why you think that is not a PC thing to say. It's pretty much stating the obvious. But what you say below says that everything a man does, he does to get laid. That is what I completely disagree with. I think that perhaps that is what drives you - so you believe that all men feel that way. You are still single, still trying to play the field, not wanting to settle down, not wanting love and a family. And that's totally fine. So it makes sense that since everything you do is driven by your desire to get laid that you think that this is how all men operate. The thing is - there are lots of men that don't hit on women willy nilly. There are lots of men that are looking for love and a family. There are lots of men that put their careers above their sex drives - and not in order to get laid in the future - but because they are passionate about what they do. Different things drive different people. Getting laid is apparently what drives you. It's not a big deal or anything - it's just not what drives every other male on the planet to the extent that it seems to drive you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
You know, sometimes things taken out of context, seem really out of whack, but when looked aat as part of an ongoing conversation, they make a whole lot more sense. I will rewrite my original statement and claim that mans goal in life is to get laid. It isnt the only goal, its just a primary goal. You further your careers, in order to get laid, you make as much money as you can, in order to get laid, you buy sports cars in order to get laid, you come up with inventions in order to get laid, you spend billions of dollars every year in order to be better at getting laid, you buy designer clothes in order to get laid, at times you are nice to people in order to get laid, at times you act like a jerk in order to get laid, you learn one liners in order to get laid, you come up with made up stories in order to get laid. Yet, most guys dont have the balls to admit it. As if male sex drive and sexuality in general, was something to be ashamed of. It isnt. you should be able to openly speak about it, and be proud of it.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Wait. So you're saying that women and sex are the same...and that men get married so they don't have to work to find sex?

Disappointing to hear that you really think that way.
We all get dissapointed with one thing or another. Its life.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
What you said in the above post is not what you said in the post below. When a man hits on a woman - he is doing so because he is attracted to her. I'm not sure why you think that is not a PC thing to say. It's pretty much stating the obvious. But what you say below says that everything a man does, he does to get laid. That is what I completely disagree with. I think that perhaps that is what drives you - so you believe that all men feel that way. You are still single, still trying to play the field, not wanting to settle down, not wanting love and a family. And that's totally fine. So it makes sense that since everything you do is driven by your desire to get laid that you think that this is how all men operate. The thing is - there are lots of men that don't hit on women willy nilly. There are lots of men that are looking for love and a family. There are lots of men that put their careers above their sex drives - and not in order to get laid in the future - but because they are passionate about what they do. Different things drive different people. Getting laid is apparently what drives you. It's not a big deal or anything - it's just not what drives every other male on the planet to the extent that it seems to drive you.
Agree to disagree. Once again, you are trying to put words in my mouth and tell me what im doing with my life, how i feel and how i only want to get laid. You think that men further their careers because they are passionate about them, i tell you that they are passionate about them because being accomplished allows men to behave in a way thats attractive to women. In order to get laid. I guess we'll never get on the same page, and im cool with that. have a good one.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:01 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,840,372 times
Evolution dictates that man must try to get laid as often as possible, and the whole sexual world revolves around this premise.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:47 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,678,727 times
Is it wrong for a mostly nice guy to believe that the chics that are doing him the most are the most serious about a serious relationship in modern times?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships