Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I'm short, skinny, have no tattoos, and scars all over my head cause I'm an idiot.

What'cha think about that? Huh? Jet?
Magnatomicflux is a Trekkie, Jet. And he's in Ontario, not too far from Boston. In case you were curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah but you're always talking about your "huge" boobs.

That's gotta help...... well, IDK, maybe not always the best "help" probably get some men who are only into big breasts.

Never mind...

LOL

It helps me get weird guys who stare at them, or guys that think I'm easy because of them, which I've always found odd.

I don't want a guy that's only attracted to my chest because I plan on getting a reduction in the next few years, so what good would that be?

Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

I don't want a guy that's only attracted to my chest because I plan on getting a reduction in the next few years, so what good would that be?
No way! But they always say people who get them are happy about it. Not sure I'd go down that route!

Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
It helps me get weird guys who stare at them, or guys that think I'm easy because of them, which I've always found odd.

I don't get the connection with why they would think a woman with big boobs would be automatically "easy".... I guess some people are weird.

Yes, you shouldn't be with a guy just because he liked big boobs.

That is just plain creepy.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Most of them aren't exactly intelligent, at least where I live.
It depends. I've been bodybuilding for a while and I'm basically a nerd. My best friend enjoys the same things as I do

Quote:
Plus, I don't really care if a guy is big or tall. It's definitely not a prerequisite for me so that doesn't really cross my mind.

Well, most guys are going to be very intimidated by a girl who is 4 inches taller and has a bigger frame than him

I think you would have way better luck with the guys who are bigger and taller...the guys who are like 6'3 230 will often times appreciate your figure and your height

Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I'm short, skinny, have no tattoos, and scars all over my head cause I'm an idiot.

What'cha think about that? Huh? Jet?
Sounds good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
Has anybody seen full body pictures of her? I am willing to bet that she's not even really overweight and looks good

That's fantastic. How can anybody dislike a very intelligent woman? (Assuming she's also nice and not a *****)
I was actually told by a guy that he would love to date me, but couldn't date a woman smarter than he was

And yes, I've posted a full body picture on here before. I am overweight though, I need to drop another 40 lbs or so. I think I carry it well because of my height, but I still need to work on it.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:19 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:

Don't waste thousands of dollars on breast reduction...just lose weight. Your boobs will naturally shrink

Old 10-28-2012, 06:20 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
Quote:
Sounds good to me

Nice. Makea me blush. Well, here's a pic if you're interested.

lol

Old 10-28-2012, 06:21 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
I don't get the connection with why they would think a woman with big boobs would be automatically "easy".... I guess some people are weird.

There are a lot of dummies out there. The boob men (who only approach because you have big boobs) are cousins with the asian fetish boys, the latina fetish boys, the black fetish boys and so on. They also tend to attribute a set of specific attributes to the object of their fetish, and get mad when he/she doesn't live up exactly to their mental picture.

I.E:
  • Women with big breasts are easy (sub tattoos here too)
  • Women with big butts are "freaks" (sub black women here too)
  • Latinas are "hot" "spicy" "exotic" and "adventurous"
  • Asian women are submissive
  • Black men are well-endowed
  • Black women are "dominating"

And the list goes on and on and on.....

Old 10-28-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
No way! But they always say people who get them are happy about it. Not sure I'd go down that route!
I'm going to try and lose this extra weight and see what happens, but I'm really sick of my boobs. Bras are too expensive, shirts never fit, dresses don't fit right etc. I would probably pay for the surgery in clothing savings alone

Quote:

From what I've been told, they associate larger breasts with women who get fake breasts and show them off (i.e. strippers etc.) so they think big breasts=easy. It's kind of a stretch, really...but I can see where they got it from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
It depends. I've been bodybuilding for a while and I'm basically a nerd. My best friend enjoys the same things as I do

Well, most guys are going to be very intimidated by a girl who is 4 inches taller and has a bigger frame than him

I think you would have way better luck with the guys who are bigger and taller...the guys who are like 6'3 230 will often times appreciate your figure and your height
Oddly, some of the harshest rejections I've received were from men who were quite a bit taller than me. A guy who was 6'8 told me I was too tall for him (he ended up marrying a woman in the low 5' range) and a guy who was 7'1 told me I was 'too big' for him. I haven't had great luck with taller/bigger men, they all seem to go for the more petite women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships