Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2012, 02:06 PM

657 posts, read 717,256 times

Advertisements

with aids and stds i would have dump him a lonnnnnggggg time ago..... gay aganda is just about wanting everything and being commented to nothing. no moral, no value, no tradition, nothing. that agenda is also destroying society !!!!! dump this loser and get a real man.

remember 6 in 10 carry a std............... am glad am not single any more. but trust me who ever would have given me something would have died by me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 02:51 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
with aids and stds i would have dump him a lonnnnnggggg time ago..... gay aganda is just about wanting everything and being commented to nothing. no moral, no value, no tradition, nothing. that agenda is also destroying society !!!!! dump this loser and get a real man.

remember 6 in 10 carry a std............... am glad am not single any more. but trust me who ever would have given me something would have died by me
Pretty much spot on. Because every male/female relationship always has commitment, morals, values and traditions and never are there ever any agendas or STD's involved.

Kim K and Kris Humphries embodied everything a marriage and relationship should entail, including the aforementioned characteristics, and withstood the test of time and any lawsuits.

Spoiler
Cue the typical, "because Kim and Kris' marriage was typical/normal" responses completely whiffing on the point

And yes, kill that person because you decided not to take the time out to get a STD/HIV test before you banged them. Logic thought process, there.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:16 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Exactly.I know this might sound silly,but I think there should be a law made where bisexual men have to tell potential partners what they are.So that way, people will not get hurt or made a fool out of.
Yep. Silly. You really should seek some professional help, as it is clearer that something is very wrong with your balance in regards to gay or bisexual men. Several of your comments indicate a bitter and/or jealous fixation with men who are attracted to other men (be they gay or bisexual) and it most likely will manifest itself in your relationships with all men in general.

I'm being serious. I'm concerned for your emotional well being.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 PM

482 posts, read 799,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
Yep. Silly. You really should seek some professional help, as it is clearer that something is very wrong with your balance in regards to gay or bisexual men. Several of your comments indicate a bitter and/or jealous fixation with men who are attracted to other men (be they gay or bisexual) and it most likely will manifest itself in your relationships with all men in general.

I'm being serious. I'm concerned for your emotional well being.
I have no problem with gay men, or bisexual men.I just think it's it's weird, or mess up, that bisexual men will not admit the damn truth about themselves, or just stick with men,since it seems like the more logical choice,since they only like women because society tells them too,they really don't like women.

Thanks for you concern,but I am emotionally stable.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM

And the more I think about it, that idea may not be too bad after all. It's a woman's right not to date a bisexual man, and if that law is passed he's is only helping her.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:46 PM

701 posts, read 1,563,518 times
The very fact that you are serious about laws being passed to "protect" women from sleeping with bisexual men just highlights how deranged you are. Seek help.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelles View Post
The very fact that you are serious about laws being passed to "protect" women from sleeping with bisexual men just highlights how deranged you are. Seek help.
I also believe that there should be laws where a person have to tell a potential partner they are HIV+. Does that make me even more deranged? No.It's called, not ***** footing around.

Silverbelles,please come, and read this post again. I bold it this time.

Last edited by Rural City Gal; 10-30-2012 at 10:03 PM..

Old 10-30-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I also believe that there should be laws where a person have to tell a potential partner they are HIV+. Does that make me even more deranged? No.It's called, not ***** footing around.
Look, you're obsessed with bisexual men. Just admit it. Now get over it. What would you do if you were to sleep with a straight man, he gives you an STD, but it turns out that he's never slept with a man in his life? That he received it from a woman he slept with a long time ago who got that same disease from a man who had also never slept with another man, and so on and so on. Who will you blame then? Other than yourself for not saying the most important statement that you should have had before you had sex: "Hey, let's get tested together." and him for being an ******* and not telling you he was infected. Are straight men next in line to feel your wrath? Or are straight men automatically immune from catching sexually transmitted diseases since they only sleep with women?

I fully believe that people should be forthright with disclosing any sexual diseases and that couples should get tested together, but the fact that you equate bisexual men with HIV is biphobic.

You, madam, are a bigot.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelles View Post
Look, you're obsessed with bisexual men. Just admit it. Now get over it. What would you do if you were to sleep with a straight man, he gives you an STD, but it turns out that he's never slept with a man in his life? That he received it from a woman he slept with a long time ago who got that same disease from a man who had also never slept with another man, and so on and so on. Who will you blame then? Other than yourself for not saying the most important statement that you should have had before you had sex: "Hey, let's get tested together." and him for being an ******* and not telling you he was infected. Are straight men next in line to feel your wrath? Or are straight men automatically immune from catching sexually transmitted diseases since they only sleep with women?

I fully believe that people should be forthright with disclosing any sexual diseases and that couples should get tested together, but the fact that you equate bisexual men with HIV is biphobic.

You, madam, are a bigot.

I had never equated bisexuality, and HIV together.The post about HIV+ I speaking in general terms.Which means I was speaking about about everyone that have it.Where did you read anywhere that I said bisexual men spread HIV? Please point this out to me? I will be waiting.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:53 PM

Like I said in my PM, if you weren't trying to insinuate it, you would have chosen another analogy or specifically pointed out that you are not trying to place bisexual men and HIV in the same corner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships