Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 06:58 PM

482 posts, read 799,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You troll the net for bi-men. Okaaay.

Eewwww Stop trying to gross me out.
What The **** Ever.

Eewwww Stop trying to gross me out.

Only if you stop trying to out ***** me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 07:07 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,379,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
What The **** Ever.
Yo, Rural, you seem to have this unchecked passion and energy, for whomever. I suggest that you work it off with this going in the background:

INOJ- Let Me Love You Down - YouTube

Old 10-28-2012, 07:41 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,840,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I never wanted them, I just started discussions about them because I wanted too.
so why is it acceptable to be a bi woman, but not a bi man -

what is the difference?

Old 10-28-2012, 07:44 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, 3 seems a bit high to me as well, but no one can beat the other poster who goes on and on about their skin color and whatnot......

Not to name any names....
Maybe the OP, and the poster that u speak of above^^can get together and talk about bisexual men who are of that particular 'skin color'

Old 10-28-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Maybe the OP, and the poster that u speak of above^^can get together and talk about bisexual men who are of that particular 'skin color'
That's funny. A subset of Relationships: "The View - Women of Color with 'Broken Record' Issues."

Old 10-28-2012, 07:57 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post

what is the difference?

the diffeence is that men like to see two chicks. ( alot, not all). I mean im just being honest here. Some men think two women are hot, and wouldnt mind jumping in. They of course do NOT feel this way about two men. Women therefore can joke around and grab each other and whatever, and its no big deal because society accepts that more, and also a lot of men like it. And the cuter the women are, the better.

Me and my friends sit around, and laugh, and we can talk about each others boobs, and go bra shopping together, check and give opinions to each other about how our a$$es look in jeans, etc. My chick friends pinch my a$$, tell me my a$$ looks hot, or they can run into the bathroom and marvel at a friend who just got a boob job. They will touch, etc. And these are STRAIGHT women im talking about.

You will never see men (straight men) doing stuff like that with each other. Society just doesnt want to hear it. I think a bi guy would feel the heat more than a gay guy.Hell, I could sit around in mixed company and say that I have tried being with a woman( i have not..just saying), and probably neither the men or women would be all that put off by it.

Let a man try that. LOL Imagine the looks. In a nutshell, it's just society being hypocritical.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post

what is the difference?
Because bisexual women are less threatening, and bisexual women are truly bisexual.Bisexual men on the other hand seems to think about their sexual needs.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
That's funny. A subset of Relationships: "The View - Women of Color with 'Broken Record' Issues."
Wow that's pretty awful for you to say. You may no understand race because you never have to deal with it, but don't make fun of that person,for it?

Where 's that person so I can direct them to a website if they need to be taken seriously about race?

Old 10-28-2012, 08:08 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,694,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Yo, Rural, you seem to have this unchecked passion and energy, for whomever. I suggest that you work it off with this going in the background:

INOJ- Let Me Love You Down - YouTube
It is a shame we live in a society to where have to say I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to say this is my JAM!!!

Old 10-28-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
It is a shame we live in a society to where have to say I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to say this is my JAM!!!
I get a kick out of this song. It says "rented Pontiac from LAX to Palm Springs and back." I heard it in BOTH directions, several times by channel surfing. I thought that this would be a one-hit wonder, and I think I was right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships