Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2012, 02:31 PM

501 posts, read 1,064,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
I have no problem with gay men, or bisexual men.I just think it's it's weird, or mess up, that bisexual men will not admit the damn truth about themselves, or just stick with men,since it seems like the more logical choice,since they only like women because society tells them too,they really don't like women.

Thanks for you concern,but I am emotionally stable.
Lady, after MULTIPLE threads and MULTIPLE postings about male bisexuality it is ABUNDANTLY clear to anyone with minimal intelligence that you have problems with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2012, 03:10 PM

482 posts, read 799,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzer21 View Post
Lady, after MULTIPLE threads and MULTIPLE postings about male bisexuality it is ABUNDANTLY clear to anyone with minimal intelligence that you have problems with it.
And if I do, what are young going to do about it?

Old 11-02-2012, 03:12 PM

And what happen to my other thread about Bisexual men? I guess I post it again.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:12 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,467,333 times
Quote:
And if I do, what are young going to do about it?
Call you out on it....

Old 11-02-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
Call you out on it....
Like others already have?

Old 11-02-2012, 03:38 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,415 times
Quote:
I have nothing against them in particular,it's just it seems to me that bisexual men are not really bisexual like women are.Just think about it for a minute.The male species have been programmed to like women.Although the majority of straight men do like women, and not just because of society tells them so. That is not the case, with bisexual men, and gay men. Like I said earlier the reason why your boyfriend thinks it's funny is because he knows you don't like women the way you say you do.He knows a woman is no competition for him,so why should he me worried,that you will leave? He got a penis, he sucks dick, and he has buthole to screw (that's if y'all do those things.I don't know).He got everything you need, so whats the purpose being with a woman? So technically you are a man gay man in a gay relationship.I am not judging you or anything but this is what you told me.

Bisexual men "think" they like women is because the media, and society tells them so.If they were alone together on another planet, they would only be with each other, and will not have any problems.

So you think you know what goes on inside my head? I am not going to try and convince you of my sexuality, that would be a losing battle due to your disorder. But your attestation that I don't like women in the way I say I do reveals your deep seeded disturbance and dislike (or even fear) of men. Probably based on an insecurity stemming from an early relationship (not necessarily romantic) where you were made to feel inferior to a man or men. I really hope you see some one.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
I guess I was not clear because that is not what I said.

I am saying bisexual men like men and women equally. However given how society is they generally end up marring women and are perfectly happy and are no more likely to cheat then straight men.
It's not that you are not being clear. She can't process the information due to her emotional patterns. No amount of facts or reasoning on a message board will change her mind. Only some sessions with a professional would help.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:55 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,420,416 times
I would never date a bi guy. Gross. Many straight guys have a hard enough time staying with one partner...can you imagine dating a guy who likes it from anyone they can get it? I had a bi friend who married a straight woman and the issues they had were awful...then she got HIV...so proceed with caution.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
It's not that you are not being clear. She can't process the information due to her emotional patterns. No amount of facts or reasoning on a message board will change her mind. Only some sessions with a professional would help.
Dealing with men who lie is hard no matter what what his sexual orientation is.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
I would never date a bi guy. Gross. Many straight guys have a hard enough time staying with one partner...can you imagine dating a guy who likes it from anyone they can get it? I had a bi friend who married a straight woman and the issues they had were awful...then she got HIV...so proceed with caution.
Cheating is bad no matter what the sexual orientation of your partner is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships