Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 07:59 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,344,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
I would OBLITERATE that.
I would engage in sexual intercourse with that...

...lovely young lady
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 08:46 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,416,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
I would OBLITERATE that.
Uh huh. But would she let you near her to even try?

Old 12-22-2012, 08:59 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,416,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Well then you're very different from most women. Women fantasize about sex, same as guys. They may not say "I'd hit that" as much but they still do fantasize about having hot guys send their one eyed snake into the cove. You must've been a homeschooled Amish kid if you never heard language like that, I'm not much younger than you and I heard language just as foul as now, if not worse since people used more racial/homophobic slang.
I don't know how different I am than most women. I may be different than some. I am not all girlie and I don't wear make-up. Do I think of sex? Of course I do! Many times a day. I do not, however, fantasize about having sex with complete strangers, or even movie stars, etc. While I know who they are on tv, they are still complete strangers.

I may find them attractive but I am not going to see myself having sex with them. Now I do think of being with my SO.

Are you a woman? Because you seem to really know about what all women do as a whole.

I was born in Washington DC and raised in the metropolitan area of Maryland. I went to public school...so I am hardly Amish.

I am not so sure why you are saying I have not heard the language. Of course I have heard it, why the hell do you think this discussion started?

I am not some old biddy wearing some Amish outfit. I am a very laid back person. I have many tattoos, and day to day I am jeans and t shirts and Harley boots.

I do know how to speak and behave appropriately in any given situation. That does not make me Amish.

I asked my son about the phrase last night. He is 18 years old. He agrees with me that is vulgar and he told me he feels that issues like this are the desensitization of society.

I liked his answer, and I agree. I am also very proud that he feels that way and it makes me happy that the values I placed in him as I was raising him withstood.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:44 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,694,162 times
Not something I want to hear, even though I know people think it and want to do it. I suppose I enjoy a little more finesse.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:03 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,167,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Not something I want to hear, even though I know people think it and want to do it. I suppose I enjoy a little more finesse.
How about, I would lightly touch that? Doesn't really have that sexual connotation. Actually...it still kind of does.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:19 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,853,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Uh huh. But would she let you near her to even try?
Of course. Not all CD members look like Vince.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:33 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,029,752 times
Quote:
Morning Dewdrop! Yea, I understand people say it jokingly, and some pervs not so much.....

I must say I would never say that to my bf as I would not want him saying that to me... I also understand it is a common phrase, but it means what it means. It may mean someone is attractive, but what a person is saying is not that they are attractive, but attractive enough that they would have sex with them...

I play around, joke and kid just as much as the next person. I am a very sexual being as well. I just think the phrase is raunchy and disrespectful.

And truly, I am not an old fuddy duddy prude..... "I'm on fire..."
Words only have the weight that you give them.

Anything can be offensive if you want it to be. Lighten up, you'll live longer.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:07 PM

884 posts, read 1,407,903 times
Quote:
Do I think of sex? Of course I do! Many times a day.
Stop undressing my posts!

Old 12-22-2012, 02:09 PM

884 posts, read 1,407,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Words only have the weight that you give them.
Jeff Foxworthy: I know single guys that can take anything a woman says and turn it into a sexual innuendo. You could have a group of people, and the woman could go "you know, I need to get my tires rotated." And I know single guys that are thinking "yeah, I'd like to rotate her tires."

Jeff Foxworthy: Whereas married men are going "you need to get your tires rotated? I know a place right down the street that does it. They're fast, they're cheap, as a matter of fact, I think I've got a coupon for 'em here in my wallet."
[pulls his wallet out of his pocket]

Jeff Foxworthy: "Yes, sir. There it is, right where my condom used to be."

Old 12-22-2012, 02:10 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,726,541 times
Quote:
"I'd hit that." ?????

I see it written more and more and hear it outright. I think it is a blatant form of disrespect towards women.... (and men)

And really, all you men out there saying that...... Do you think all these women you say that about would actually let you?

Would you appreciate someone saying that about your sister, your daughter, or hell, your mother?

Just a thought for the morning.

Edit to have this towards both genders.
If a beautiful chick saw me and said "i'd hit that' i promise you i wouldnt feel disrespected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships