Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 05:18 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,824,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Wow. He doesn't like girls with dark hair. Biggest fail ever.
You can't shame him into changing his preference. He's attracted to what he's attracted to. I say that as someone who's attracted to girls with dark hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 05:20 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,835,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
You can't shame him into changing his preference. He's attracted to what he's attracted to. I say that as someone who's attracted to girls with dark hair.
But if he doesn't like chicks with dark hair and tattoos, why is he dating this girl? That makes no sense to me.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:22 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Quote:
But if he doesn't like chicks with dark hair and tattoos, why is he dating this girl? That makes no sense to me.
Ah, but he's not her boyfriend...or is he? Nah, just **** buddies, or no, best friends. Or, maybe just sometimes, when he wants to tell her what to do?

Old 03-30-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Ah, but he's not her boyfriend...or is he? Nah, just **** buddies, or no, best friends. Or maybe just sometimes, when he wants to tell her what to do?
I'm pretty sure the OP is a friend of the girl who's dating the brunette-hating fellow.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:29 PM

432 posts, read 1,228,767 times
You know that girl will not listen to her friends. She is blind to what is happening in front of her. She is being controlled by a guy and this relationship will end and not in a good way.

One day she will realize that guy was hurtful and not respectful of her. Until then she will do what he wants her to do.

When they finally do breakup, take her to the nearest tattoo place and she can get a tattoo stating...."Never Again" lol! - Never again will she let some else control her!

Old 03-30-2013, 05:31 PM

The chick dating the brunette-hater seems like she is insecure and just wants a relationship and the brunette-hater manipulates her because he feels like he lacks control in his life and therefore wants to be "powerful".

Old 03-30-2013, 05:31 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Quote:
I'm pretty sure the OP is a friend of the girl who's dating the brunette-hating fellow.

Nah, it's as messed up as I wrote it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwEETGirl09 View Post
Oh trust me I told her he is controlling her already but she says they're best friends and doesn't want to loose the friendship or the breakup plus their also friends with benefits/screw buddies and now an official boyfriend/girlfriend couple so she def. doesn't want to mess it up at all.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:32 PM

227 posts, read 420,712 times
Sounds like a control freak in progress. Tell your friend to 86 this loser. If he can't accept her for who she is, then its never going to work out. He will try to find her replacement to meet his "standards" sooner or later.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:33 PM

20 posts, read 44,225 times
Quote:
Ah, but he's not her boyfriend...or is he? Nah, just **** buddies, or no, best friends. Or, maybe just sometimes, when he wants to tell her what to do?
Haha before they were just friends went on 1 date and the guy admitted he wanted friends with benefits only and not a relationship so my friend liked this guy so much she said ok let's be just friends and then she says well since its been a while since I've had sex I am just going to do the friends with benefits thing too so then that came and then they started hanging out and he bought her gifts took her out to eat or her him out to eat etc.

And now after 3-4 months later they are finally an official couple. And she is afraid to the max that even she messes up even once and this guy leaves she cannot accept that. She NEEDS this guy in her life.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Nah, it's as messed up as I wrote it. lol
Wait, I still don't get it. So the OP is a friend of a chick who is FWB with a guy who controls her but they DON'T want a solid relationship?

Is that correct?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships