Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 11:23 AM

2,222 posts, read 3,603,095 times

Advertisements

Doesn't it usually kick in a little later then men though?

Old 06-28-2013, 11:28 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,922,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
Doesn't it usually kick in a little later then men though?
Sort of, but primarily due to the way society treats women's sexuality, as has been noted.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:53 PM

76 posts, read 127,789 times
Default Strong sex drives are not gender specific

Of course some women have strong sex drives. Duh. And no, some men can't handle it. Sometimes it takes more than one to tame a girl's sex drive

Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,631,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I do think women also crave variety as much as men..In my social circle nearly ever women most of them married have come close to crossing the line flirting with my very good looking single friend..

If you pay attention closely women can be even creepier then men when they see a good looking person..I know people claim women arent as visual as men or need mental stimulation ot get horny but i dotn buy it i think they lose their mind and get as horny as men do when there around a good looking person..
Damn those lucky guys. How do.they do it that has never happened to me.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,383,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Damn those lucky guys. How do.they do it that has never happened to me.
They are born with good genes - a model's face/athlete's body, plus that unseen something - charm?... They go through childhood/teens/adulthood with guys trying to emulate them, girls wanting to get close to them, adults praising them, many people supporting them... Consequently, they develop more and more confidence (or cockiness) which serves to draw even more people to them... People compete to be with them... Competition can bring out creepy behavior.

I have seen the process in action because I have some close family members who possess these qualities.....

Old 06-28-2013, 05:52 PM

362 posts, read 795,030 times
Women want lots of sex with 1 man, men want lots of sex with different women

Old 06-28-2013, 06:31 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Dweller View Post
I wouldn't ask... If I felt as though I had to, I would "step off".

Strangely enough many of the MOST beautiful and sexiest women have had less then 20 partners.

Many of the women who have had more are likely far less good looking in the looks department and feel as though they "have to" to get (that man).

See pics posted previous.

Sure, some guy will/might fall for it.

Men are stupid and horndogs.

I've also noticed "flirts" have far less partners.

Send my that nude pic baby.

I'll take them over the lady grinding crotch on every stiffy in the bar.

She's going home with one..........
Eh, maybe it's because people assume I'm easy because of the way I look I don't really worry about it that much anymore. Honestly, it really doesn't matter what you do, because people are going to just assume what they want about you. I had a guy friend walk me home from a bar one night, and then he went to his place. The next weekend some woman called me a skank because I 'went home with him'. We'd been friends for years and he was just making sure I was getting home safe, but apparently I was a skank because of that.

So, I just don't worry about it anymore. People can think what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montguy View Post
Hm, yeah, there's still Puritanism--the roots are dying, but we still have a weed problem; nonetheless, though, I think too many people overestimate the extent to which Puritanism still makes the rules (just throwing that out there).

That's a good attitude, Jet, but what do you say to the type who insists that not only are they dating/marrying you, but dating/marrying your past as well?
Then that guy is obviously not for me, so I'll move on.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:38 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,764,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
From The Atlantic (thread title is title of the article):

Have any of you folks read the book? Or the research it's based on? How will this affect relationships?
I haven't read the book, but I'm not sure that I buy the quoted points presented at all...if anything, it really seems like an overt attempt at trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, and a form of social engineering...

Old 06-28-2013, 07:27 PM

173 posts, read 209,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
If "when your d*** falls off" is a crude euphemism meaning "when you get an STI," you surely realize you don't have to be with a sexually confident woman for that to happen, right? If anything, I'd be more afraid of getting one from a sexually repressed woman, because she's likely not had the type of sex education to know how to protect herself from contracting them and the assertiveness to insist that her partners participate in that.
No thanks, I'll pass. Much over 20 or 25 and you should have went to school to become a hooker. I don't sleep with hookers. I kick their asses out of and off my truck!

Old 06-28-2013, 07:30 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Whoa, more than 20 partners?

Do some of you guys really know people who have had more than 20 partners? Or even as many as 20 partners?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships