Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 05:24 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,209,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Again, he just needs to be a man about this and brush off it for the nonsense that it is. Normally I'm happy to lambaste women for their lousy behavior but all she really owes him is an apology and a blowjob. (And maybe a filet for dinner...)

If he could roll with it, he could say, "Well, that just makes back-door action easier, so let's get to it."

Seriously. Bigger is not always better, and for most women, that is one time when it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 05:27 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Whew!!!

Man...... making fun of a man's penis in front of his friends...

That's pretty bad, right up there with shooting his dog.....

Hopefully he's the kind of guy that can take short pecker jokes, otherwise... IDK......

Best of luck to you.

Old 07-15-2013, 04:09 PM

5,209 posts, read 4,675,356 times
You should have followed that up with, "but I've only been with John Holmes before my fiance."

Old 07-16-2013, 08:16 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,638 times
I don't know may not be any coming back from this one. I am sure she was sincere in her apology, but he was definitely embarrassed, AND he will always have in the back of his mind if he wil be pleasing her or any other woman sexually. Sorry that is a hard thing to get over. I don't care how old a person is, man or woman if they believe they are not pleasing their partner sexually that is a hurtful feeling.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:23 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
I don't know may not be any coming back from this one. I am sure she was sincere in her apology, but he was definitely embarrassed, AND he will always have in the back of his mind if he wil be pleasing her or any other woman sexually. Sorry that is a hard thing to get over. I don't care how old a person is, man or woman if they believe they are not pleasing their partner sexually that is a hurtful feeling.
Why would he suddenly think he was not pleasing her? She agreed to marry him, and she said their sex life was great for both of them. That's what I don't understand.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:33 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why would he suddenly think he was not pleasing her? She agreed to marry him, and she said their sex life was great for both of them. That's what I don't understand.

It's a matter of trust. He may be thinking she is only saying that to be nice (which a lot of people do in relationships do when it comes to sex) I'm sure she really does enjoy having sex with him, but put yourself in his position, I could also see why he doesn't believe her. If you love someone you never want to feel as if you aren't good enough, and the fact that she not only said it, but said it to someone else in front of others, can really mess up your mind. To me this is no different than someone saying "yes the sex with my partner is good, but this person was better" I think most people would be devastated to hear that, and it could really ruin the relationship.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 AM

355 posts, read 389,263 times
you are pretty much f***ed

granted I probably would've said

"yeah it's so small, sex with her is like throwing half a hotdog into a large mailbox"

so i think you're lucky that your now EX-fiance doesn't have a rapier-like wit

Old 07-16-2013, 09:37 AM

36,543 posts, read 30,891,756 times
I don't know what the big deal is. Wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard a guy joke about the size of his own ding dong or guys who joke about the size of other guys ding dongs.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:55 AM

355 posts, read 389,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I don't know what the big deal is. Wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard a guy joke about the size of his own ding dong or guys who joke about the size of other guys ding dongs.
a joke is just that, a joke.

would you make a my penis is really really small joke seriously? would you be ok with legitimately confessing? of course not

a joke is a whole nother thing though.

Old 07-16-2013, 10:02 AM

5 posts, read 6,570 times
Just apologize and compliment him on his love making. Or just find someone who is even smaller and sleep with him. Then he won't be your smallest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships