Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2014, 03:05 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I agree, I think instead of guys asking why women don't ask them out.. they should just get over it and ask out women.

Who really cares at the end of the day?

Agreed. If you are going to start dating with a checklist on always keeping things even, a relationship probably isn't for you, at least in the long run.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2014, 03:27 PM

421 posts, read 676,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Luring is more fun
I do that.

Old 03-01-2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDaBrain View Post
Because they don't need to

Any attractive girl will be swarmed by male attention (except for the small percentage of women who are complete shut ins/never do anything social). Why would you want to go out and get something that's already handed to you anyways?

The only women who approach are extremely overweight/unattractive gals because they have to. Obvious exception here being if guy has huge status/celebrity. He will get approached
Not true. Women naturally gravitate to the man with the most women around him. Beyond this, it is mostly about charisma, money, and looks in that order.

Old 03-01-2014, 03:41 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,414,161 times
women dont need to ask men out

however if you do...you do know you are paying for any expense and you have to give up the p...

no if ands or buts

Old 03-01-2014, 04:00 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,489,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
There are inequities on both sides.

Not to mention iniquities.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:01 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,868,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Not true. Women naturally gravitate to the man with the most women around him.
Except for the women who avoid the players surrounded by women. Women are more sensible than you think. Some are smart enough to avoid the competition and go for the dudes they can have an exclusive one-on-one with. Who wants to wait in line when you can get immediate gratification? It has a certain logic to it. IME, those women are the class acts.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlysparrow View Post
You can be the sweetest, most caring woman but if you don't look like Angelina Jolie or have a slim body then no man will ever approach you. Or he might hook up in secret from his friends but nothing serious.
If a women who looks like Angelina Jolie asked me out the only reason I would have to say yes would be $$$. I'm far too nice to say yes to that.

On the other hand, if a 5'7" 100 lbs 18 year old freckled model with perfect measurements asked me out, I would be a fool to say no!

Old 03-01-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
That's pretty much it. Women not asking men out doesn't have anything to do with entitlement. It's just another example of how women's liberation really became men's liberation. Men wanted to enjoy the "benefits" of the liberated woman, but wow--what a surprise--no man wants to share permanent bed and board with with her. A woman who is "enlightened"? "bold"? "brazen"? enough to ask a man out is probably a woman who will want to have more of a say in things concerning the couple if a relationship develops.
I willing to go with women who are smart, sassy women. I just don't like long-term relationships, and when I say long-term I mean past 3 AM.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:33 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Not to mention iniquities.
I figured this was a comment that I had misused or spelled a word incorrectly, but when I google it your word is french.

I have a suspicion your not fluent though.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-01-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
and - men do NOT get offended if a woman approaches them,,,,,many woman get very offended ...even if the guy has manners..

Not true! I almost had an emotional break down when a fat chick tried to pull a fast one me. If your fat don't talk to me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships