Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 05:36 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,846,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
If you're dating this person, you have put some trust in him already.
Yes, but the key word there is some. Some trust. Not TRUST trust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2014, 05:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
I feel ya times have changed.The news has all kinds of weirdo stories.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:38 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
My original question to you was when does that tip. By what date do you allow him to park by your curb?

Old 11-01-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
My original question to you was when does that tip. By what date do you allow him to park by your curb?
That is entirely dependent on the person. Entirely. There is no set rule for that in my book.

Quote:
And, trust is trust.

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
By what date would you be comfortable with it?

I feel the same way you do for the first couple of dates, but if I don't trust a guy by the 3rd date, I shouldn't be dating him.

This makes me curious. Would she have shown him where she lives IF she was really feeling him? I get the feeling that there were no sparks there. Just curious and I can't speak for the op. Was there no spark op? I get the feeling that if she were really into him that she would have shown him where she lived. Then again, I could be dead wrong. Perhaps, she is like that with everybody. I'm not saying that what he did was right. He was definitely in the wrong. I am Just really curious if she would have done that to someone who she really hit it off/ had sparks for.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
This makes me curious. Would she have shown him where she lives IF she was really feeling him? I get the feeling that there were no sparks there. Just curious and I can't speak for the op. Was there no spark op? I get the feeling that if she were really into him that she would have shown him where she lived. Then again, I could be dead wrong. Perhaps, she is like that with everybody. I'm not saying that what he did was right. He was definitely in the wrong. I am Just really curious if she would have done that to someone who she really hit it off/ had sparks for.
The chemistry wasn't off the chain, no. I did have some reservations about him. Gut feelings.

That being said, I am like that with everyone. It doesn't matter if I think the guy is awesome and we have amazing chemistry, by the third date I still don't know you and you're not coming to my house.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Maybe the initial pushiness so is what put her off. I wouldn't blame her.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:43 PM

Quote:
The chemistry wasn't off the chain, no. I did have some reservations about him. Gut feelings.

That being said, I am like that with everyone. It doesn't matter if I think the guy is awesome and we have amazing chemistry, by the third date I still don't know you and you're not coming to my house.

Fair enough. You have your reasons and he still should have respected them. Wait for that exception. The one that you don't even know will someday be there. Then, you might feel differently.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Maybe the initial pushiness so is what put her off. I wouldn't blame her.

Me either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships