Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2015, 07:42 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,638,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Yes, maybe they even increase the problem by further mixing with each other I rarely see attractive-unattractive couples.
Ok Hitler .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2015, 07:44 PM

361 posts, read 333,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_It_Lower View Post
I hear you man. Same exact sitch here. We should be choice meat in the market.

My vote: Get the eff out of Iowa. My next move is to get out of Arizona (again). Might chap your ass, conservative man, but the de facto red state thing to do is to baby up one's life way too young without much forethought (usually looking for a second round man to pick up their broken pieces). Eff that.
I lived in the Phoenix area for 5 years and I did not like it, mostly because Phoenix does not have a culture of its own, it is a generic place composed of people from all over the US, lots of people from MN and the Chicago area.

Scottsdale reminds a lot of places like Plano, TX-lots of fake, superficial 30K millionaires, everybody thinks they are "rich" because they drive a leased BMW

The culture here in Midwest is a lot more genuine, people are more real but yes, people tend to marry young and have a bunch of kids for no reason whatsoever. I blame mostly religion for it.

Kansas is not as bad as you think, actually places like Johnson County just outside of Kansas City have some of the best suburbs in the USA. Kansas is very similar to Iowa in the sense that it is a very generic state with not much to see, good place for people who want to settle, have 3 kids and lead a very stable, unexciting and boring life.

The people of Iowa are great though, probably some of the nicest and most genuine people I have met but if you don't want to have 3 kids, live in a freaking suburb of Des Moines for the rest of your life and lead a very stable, boring and unexciting life, you will not like it here.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:45 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,756,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Ok Hitler .
What's your problem? It is simply my observation that usually attractive people mix with other attractive people, intelligent people with other intelligent people, wealthy people with other wealthy people, etc.
I am not saying that is a good thing...

Old 09-25-2015, 07:47 PM

Quote:
I hear you. Sometimes I almost regret I am not gay because women are usually not on my wavelength. All the melodramatic stuff, the talking, the shopping etc...

Regarding the money, as I was watching one of those telenovelas the other day I was wondering why a prenup and separation of property are not default unless expressly agreed upon otherwise in a contract
Get a prenup.

Too many brothers going down like that .. never submit to that one.

And never get life insurance out with your wife as a beneficiary. Ever see the snapped epidodes.? That shHt is real.

Apparently the price for dismembering your husband and showing his remains in a suitcase is worth a whopping 250 grand.

That's it..

Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,930,757 times
As a guy I've given up on dating , i'm not interested in dating men.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
What's your problem? It is simply my observation that usually attractive people mix with other attractive people, intelligent people with other intelligent people, wealthy people with other wealthy people, etc.
I am not saying that is a good thing...
Sorry I've had a couple drinks and am p#ssed off at the world right now venting on a forum when I should be getting work done.. Also I tend to draw Hitleresque individuals on these sites promoting their ideals for the perfect race.

If natural selection is taking course then I wish the s#it would just be over with already. Ugly people be gone..

(... as I vanish into thin air)

Old 09-25-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
As a guy I've given up on dating , i'm not interested in dating men.
Yeah it's downright hilarious the number of GUYS that are fuking hitting on me.

What the H__l .. I'm not Gay! Stamp it on my mother fing forehead!

Old 09-25-2015, 08:14 PM

474 posts, read 384,726 times
Quote:
Yeah it's downright hilarious the number of GUYS that are fuking hitting on me.

What the H__l .. I'm not Gay! Stamp it on my mother fing forehead!

Might want to re-evaluate your fashion decisions.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_It_Lower View Post
Might want to re-evaluate your fashion decisions.
LOL. the funny thing is I don't have any insinuation that I'm gay..

I should re-evaluate the blue jeans and t-shirt look I find it interested.. all these dudes.. but where the HE!L are the women!

Probably all carpet munching somewhere. I really don't know... Based on the response, I truly wonder how many people at the gym I go to are homosexual.. when I shower I keep the towel on..

How a man can be attracted to a man as opposed to a women is beyond me. The nuts and bolts don't fit.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:28 PM

474 posts, read 384,726 times
Quote:
LOL. the funny thing is I don't have any insinuation that I'm gay..

I should re-evaluate the blue jeans and t-shirt look I find it interested.. all these dudes.. but where the HE!L are the women!

Probably all carpet munching somewhere. I really don't know... Based on the response, I truly wonder how many people at the gym I go to are homosexual.. when I shower I keep the towel on..

How a man can be attracted to a man as opposed to a women is beyond me. The nuts and bolts don't fit.
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Amirite? /sarcasm

My suggestion: Ditch the True Religion jeans and Abercrombie tee for an off-brand pants and a Dying Fetus tee... and grow your hair out. If you're a homophobe looking for Gay-Be-Gone™, nothing beats long hair on a dude. Nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships