Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2015, 06:09 AM

1,082 posts, read 833,778 times

Advertisements

What a brood of vipers all talking sh*t about someone you don't even know making assumptions about her health and life situation.

To the OP, I hope she dumps your sorry a$$ for coming on a forum and slandering a nameless person you apparently "love" because you don't have the nuts to handle it yourself. That's not what this forum is for.

"He who guards his heart and tongue, guards his soul from troubles" Proverbs 21:23

Old 11-20-2015, 06:11 AM

1,082 posts, read 833,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I applaud her long showers.

Since the water authorities are punishing us by raising our rates for conserving water, I say USE MORE WATER!

I have my sprinklers on 3x per week and my car is CLEAN!
This is epic! Love it...seriously.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:30 AM

332 posts, read 632,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
What a brood of vipers all talking sh*t about someone you don't even know making assumptions about her health and life situation.

To the OP, I hope she dumps your sorry a$$ for coming on a forum and slandering a nameless person you apparently "love" because you don't have the nuts to handle it yourself. That's not what this forum is for.

"He who guards his heart and tongue, guards his soul from troubles" Proverbs 21:23
"He who quotes the bible while cussing and ripping the majority of the posters in the same thread, has a soul filled with his own troubles." The Book of Spartanacus 11:20

Old 11-20-2015, 08:43 AM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryg View Post
My girlfriend has many wonderful qualities and I love her. But being that we are in a drought, I find her long showers usually average at least 30 min and are often longer, pretty unconscionable. Last night after another one of her marathon showers, I said you know we have a severe drought. 45 minutes is too long. And while I take 5 min showers, I do realize women have more to do in there. She said "I'll shower as long as I want." And then something to the effect of "you didn't have to move in if you don't like it."

Meanwhile I pay 70% of the rent, since I earn much more than her. I was really put off by her comment. I don't like to find arguments but I'm really turned off by her selfishness in this regard. It makes me wonder if she even knows how bad a drought we have? Not that her actions alone are using up all our water, but it's still not right in my opinion.

By the way, we're both in out 40s.
Thoughts?
She's too old( Im 41 btw) to be that dense about water, and are you sure her flat out refusal to compromise on water isnt emblematic of a larger issue?

Old 11-20-2015, 09:30 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
Well, 45 minute showers or longer is way too long especially if you're not in the shower with her. You know what I mean? Wink- wink.
Now that's a possibility. I bet if he was in the shower with her for the 45 minutes the drought wouldn't be that important. This could very well be a case of "guy unhappy at work goes home and punches the dog" type of situation, but in this case, ol girl doesn't include home skillet in the shower for some water play so he's pissed that there's a drought going on and she's wasting water. Seriously, using the drought as the basis for being pissed at a chick is pretty lame. At least it is IMO. I'd like to hear the chick's side of this story. Too bad she's not on here to tell it. I bet that would be interesting.

Old 11-20-2015, 09:33 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,384,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryg View Post
My girlfriend has many wonderful qualities and I love her. But being that we are in a drought, I find her long showers usually average at least 30 min and are often longer, pretty unconscionable. Last night after another one of her marathon showers, I said you know we have a severe drought. 45 minutes is too long. And while I take 5 min showers, I do realize women have more to do in there. She said "I'll shower as long as I want." And then something to the effect of "you didn't have to move in if you don't like it."

Meanwhile I pay 70% of the rent, since I earn much more than her. I was really put off by her comment. I don't like to find arguments but I'm really turned off by her selfishness in this regard. It makes me wonder if she even knows how bad a drought we have? Not that her actions alone are using up all our water, but it's still not right in my opinion.

By the way, we're both in out 40s.
Thoughts?
The rent thing is irrelevant.
Her rude, selfish attitude re: environmental impact...I'd have dumped her just for that.
People who don't think about how they affect others will eventually treat you crappy, too.

Just like my ahole neighbor who waters his lawn every single day (against city watering regulations). No surprise to me he cheated on his wife. Self-absorbed dick.

I'm not saying she can't take her time to wash hair, shave, etc. But 30 minutes!?? I have long, thick hair. I can be shampooed, conditioned, shaved, pumiced, and soaped up everywhere and done in 10 minutes. Be real.

Old 11-20-2015, 09:22 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
DTB = Dumb that *****!!!!!!

Old 11-20-2015, 10:41 PM

3,545 posts, read 6,034,212 times
Man. 30-45 minutes of hot water must play hell on her skin.

Old 11-21-2015, 02:57 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,922,321 times
This is too funny. She is almost certainly doing something pleasurable that she would rather not talk about (but that the rest of us would love to see a video of), so she is getting defensive. Why don't you guys figure out how she can "relax" without bankrupting you and running down the water supply for the rest of us?

Old 11-21-2015, 03:02 AM

1,180 posts, read 3,127,992 times
She pays the water bill each month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships