Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 09:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
Alright Mr. Detective, decode this. Guy at the gym tells me "I like how hard you work".
He's hard from watching you work out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 09:25 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,552,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I observed a woman talking to a store manager today.

Here is what I noticed...

She came in the store with her hair up in a bun.
She had on a long coat to her knees.
After the manage greets her she tells him a story on this project she is building. She hint it's hard for her to cut the wood and 1) doesn't want to ask her EX husband for help.
When the two of them come back up to the counter 2) her hair is now down and she's running her fingers through her hair with her head back.
Then when the manager asks if she needs anything else she says: 3) I have a bottle of wine. 4) My kids are at my Mom's and 5) I have this on... (She steps back and shows a red night gown under her coat.

"Good for you." "Those look comfy." The manager says. Lol!!

Ladies: What are some hints you sent or threw?

Guys: What hints have to missed?

I don't know but if I was that manager I would be going to her house and fixing the emergency plumbing leak she has. Lol this way too obvious

I had a lady at HD get all cozy with me. I was looking for carpet and she was ready to show me her special carpet patch. She kept touching my arm having to stretch to reach stuff, hair brushing. I even said my wife has to agree to the color totally didn't matter. That one I knew for sure I could of bagged. Not that I would or anything.

There were a few where I was oblivious. I had a few where I was simply making conversation at parties etc but my wife was shooting daggers. Then I would do the hey this is my wife hon this is bla bla. And instantly the temperature in the room Changed. BBRRR wow it got cold.
Had a neighbor once who was always calling me to help her with stuff. I was being friendly my wife's claws came out. Lol I think it's funny because I was being friendly and never really dawned on me the neighbor had any motives. I do a lot of handyman stuff fir my neighbors. Sometimes I charge, if it's a 5, minute deal no biggie ,

Last edited by Electrician4you; 01-06-2016 at 09:35 PM..

Old 01-07-2016, 06:49 AM

98 posts, read 72,837 times
Lol at this thread. Men don't get hints.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:23 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,796,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
If a man out of the blue gives compliments to women he does not really know, he is hitting on them or at least checking out the possibilities in, I'd say, 7 out 10 times.
At least.

Old 01-07-2016, 08:32 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,051 times
My husband is like this.

Both of us pursued each-other because there was mutual interest.

Old 01-07-2016, 08:54 AM

20,397 posts, read 14,673,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svendrell View Post
Even if some potential partners are better than others, we're talking about "can" rather than "would" here. You are talking about would a woman step down and have sex with a man below her standards. I am talking about can she do it? Is it an option? My answer is yes and that is why I wrote what I wrote: Yes, they can - even though they may not want to do it.

If it was would they do, I would agree with you.
The impression I got of what you were trying to say is that women don't do such things because we don't have to as we can get laid anytime we please, some guy will give it to us. I'm saying that a woman (any woman I've ever known in my life) would rather NOT go to the bar and pick up a skeevy dude she doesn't like because he'll give her sex, would rather go without, than do that, and would rather pursue a man she DOES consider attractive, than just hook up with whoever is willing.

Again, IF there is any truth to the story as told, she wasn't just randomly cruising the store looking for man meat, she had been there before and was targeting that guy specifically. You know what would make this story SUPER hilarious? If it was his wife. Like I'm imagining a Peg Bundy doing this...LOL! You know??

Old 01-07-2016, 10:24 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
The impression I got of what you were trying to say is that women don't do such things because we don't have to as we can get laid anytime we please, some guy will give it to us. I'm saying that a woman (any woman I've ever known in my life) would rather NOT go to the bar and pick up a skeevy dude she doesn't like because he'll give her sex, would rather go without, than do that, and would rather pursue a man she DOES consider attractive, than just hook up with whoever is willing.

Again, IF there is any truth to the story as told, she wasn't just randomly cruising the store looking for man meat, she had been there before and was targeting that guy specifically. You know what would make this story SUPER hilarious? If it was his wife. Like I'm imagining a Peg Bundy doing this...LOL! You know??
LOL, that's true. That show used to crack me up. And I could totally see it as being an episode.

I follow you now. I'm just shocked by such behavior on her part. Like others here, I'm wrestling with accepting it as believable. No offense to whoever wrote the story. It's just so out there!

Old 01-07-2016, 10:31 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I observed a woman talking to a store manager today.

Here is what I noticed...

She came in the store with her hair up in a bun.
She had on a long coat to her knees.
After the manage greets her she tells him a story on this project she is building. She hint it's hard for her to cut the wood and 1) doesn't want to ask her EX husband for help.
When the two of them come back up to the counter 2) her hair is now down and she's running her fingers through her hair with her head back.
Then when the manager asks if she needs anything else she says: 3) I have a bottle of wine. 4) My kids are at my Mom's and 5) I have this on... (She steps back and shows a red night gown under her coat.

"Good for you." "Those look comfy." The manager says. Lol!!

Ladies: What are some hints you sent or threw?

Guys: What hints have to missed?
I'm sure I've missed the boat a few times but the funniest I've seen for a while was on here.

He approached an older women and she replied " oh I'd eat you for breakfast "

He took it as a point blank no!!!! When it's a clear sign of flirting on her part LMAO!

Old 01-07-2016, 10:31 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,630,750 times
Ladies, if you have something on your mind, just say it! Subtle hints can get one or both of you in trouble if taken the wrong way or not taken at all. Lots of men see women doing things that some think are flirting others don't.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:35 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
He approached an older women and she replied " oh I'd eat you for breakfast "

He took it as a point blank no!!!! When it's a clear sign of flirting on her part LMAO!
I'd take it as a no too. Like, "no, you can't handle me" and don't try. Interesting though how much interpretation comes into play with these.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships