Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 03:57 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Is there a reason a woman cannot take out the trash purchase her own items out of a magazine or move the cat litter?
No there is not and there is no reason a woman cannot just ask her husband to do whatever it is instead of playing these stupid little games. Straight forward, to the point, clear, concise, saves a lot of time, energy and frustration for all involved.
OMG - what world do you live in? When a woman comes out and asks - tells - a man what she wants in terms of a chore that is HIS to do - she's a NAG!

So, she really can't win - because the only time a guy comes close to doing what a woman wants is if she says "F**k me NOW" - she won't get it the WAY she wants it, but she'll get it the way HE does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 03:57 PM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
B.S.! Stop feeling sorry for yourself by thinking this way - if it were true YOU could go to the nastiest woman and "get some" whenever you want! Oh...something stops you? Yeah, that's what I thought...
How did I become part of the analysis? How am I feeling sorry for myself? I actually think very well of myself and have had no trouble with women. Not sure what you're reading into or what's going on internally over there.

Me mentioning the nastiest woman was to point out that since women have no problem getting laid, her motive was likely one other than sex.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:58 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,950 times
Generally I'm not very good at giving or receiving hints. I don't usually make moves on men but when I do they usually give me an averse or positive reaction. Once I took this guy's hat and put it on. He snatched the hat from me and said "don't play hat games". I took it as not interested and moved on. Another time I looked a gym trainer directly in the eyes and smiled. The next time I saw him he locked eyes with me, smiled, and wouldn't take them off until I walked away. I took it as interested and proceeded to talk to him. I was probably too direct when I asked him to work out with me in front of my trainer. They gave me crap for that afterward lol.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:00 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Ladies: What are some hints you sent or threw?
-I asked a guy what his name was.
-I smiled at a guy.
-I e-mailed a guy and put a smiley face in the message.
-I gave a guy a compliment.
-I made sure I appeared some place at the same time I knew the guy in question would.

Honestly, I think they got the hints. Who wouldn't??

Old 01-06-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
The next time I saw him he locked eyes with me, smiled, and wouldn't take them off until I walked away. I took it as interested and proceeded to talk to him. I was probably too direct when I asked him to work out with me in front of my trainer. They gave me crap for that afterward lol.
Yeah, sometimes it starts that process where you're like, well, she did this, so maybe it's okay for me to take it to the next step and do that. I've had times myself when a woman is overly forward and it's okay to the point that you just go with it when you normally wouldn't.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Women make dating hard instead of being obvious they throws hints around and play games. Open your mouth or be gone.
You are quite the conundrum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Also, as flattering as it, I don't like it when women approach me. It doesn't feel right and it shows she's aggressive. Again, it's just my opinion and you don't have to agree.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:07 PM

20,397 posts, read 14,673,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svendrell View Post
How did I become part of the analysis? How am I feeling sorry for myself? I actually think very well of myself and have had no trouble with women. Not sure what you're reading into or what's going on internally over there.

Me mentioning the nastiest woman was to point out that since women have no problem getting laid, her motive was likely one other than sex.
Hm...nah. Women do pursue for sex sometimes. The kicker is, it's men that they are ATTRACTED TO.

They don't wake up one morning like, "I need to get me some!" and head on down to the local man-market looking for any ol' piece of lumber. If she was actually trying to seduce him, and she may well have been doing if the story is true as told, well, she's seen him before and planned the whole thing with him specifically in mind.

In fact, planning and executing the attempt may have been a turn on in and of itself for her. Mild exhibitionism.

Women only have "no problem getting laid" if they completely disregard all of their standards and take whatever comes along, and I've not really known many women who do that unless they are very drunk or something. Your premise presumes that every willing potential partner is equal. They're not.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:07 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
OMG - what world do you live in? When a woman comes out and asks - tells - a man what she wants in terms of a chore that is HIS to do - she's a NAG!

So, she really can't win - because the only time a guy comes close to doing what a woman wants is if she says "F**k me NOW" - she won't get it the WAY she wants it, but she'll get it the way HE does.
OMGoodness, I live in the real world of being an independant woman who shares her life with a good man in a home that has chores that need done, NOT *his work or her work*. It is really not my concern that some women don't have a man like Mr. CSD however, the highlighted is perhaps the type of attitude that ensures that you actually are a nag who cannot do anything on your own.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:11 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,455,752 times
Quote:

I have never had this issue ever with a person worth giving a damn about.
The naggers are the ones who demand and throw expectations on top of everything, not the reasonable ones who don't prejudge every single "need" they may have from another

Old 01-06-2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Hm...nah. Women do pursue for sex sometimes. The kicker is, it's men that they are ATTRACTED TO.

They don't wake up one morning like, "I need to get me some!" and head on down to the local man-market looking for any ol' piece of lumber. If she was actually trying to seduce him, and she may well have been doing if the story is true as told, well, she's seen him before and planned the whole thing with him specifically in mind.

In fact, planning and executing the attempt may have been a turn on in and of itself for her. Mild exhibitionism.

Women only have "no problem getting laid" if they completely disregard all of their standards and take whatever comes along, and I've not really known many women who do that unless they are very drunk or something. Your premise presumes that every willing potential partner is equal. They're not.
Even if some potential partners are better than others, we're talking about "can" rather than "would" here. You are talking about would a woman step down and have sex with a man below her standards. I am talking about can she do it? Is it an option? My answer is yes and that is why I wrote what I wrote: Yes, they can - even though they may not want to do it.

If it was would they do, I would agree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships