Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 02:56 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I'm thinking of the naughty hedgehogs song from the Rathergood guys now...

I won't link the vid because well, it's a bit too naughty. But it's easily found on the webz. I've sent it to women that I've had a thing for, but since I'm also a woman, I can get away with that kind of...humour.
I'll have a google on that as I've not heard of it but.......

If you sent it to me I would laugh my head of just from the title alone

" naughty hedgehogs " 😂😂😂😂
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 04:02 PM

11,798 posts, read 12,038,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Are you male or female saying this? Just curious.

Most women that I know of:
- Won't draw ya a map or explain in plain speech what they like sexually.
- Won't necessarily tell you what you are doing right.
- Won't necessarily tell you what you are doing wrong.
- Will let you think they enjoyed things more than they really did, if they don't want to hurt your feelings.

More importantly, though, is that not every woman's (or man's!) body is exactly the same or responds the same way to the same stimulation. So you might be the best lover EVER to one woman, and an awful bedpartner for the next, and the only way you'll know, is by being good at reading her cues and responding to them. Unless you're lucky enough to have found one who isn't too shy to communicate frankly and honestly about sexual topics.

And that...just talking about it...can be frustratingly difficult. You'd think that I, who will come in here among strangers on the internet and say all the kinds of things about my sex life that I do, would surely not have any problem communicating plainly with my partners about my desires, fantasies, what I like, etc. WRONG. Makes me feel all kinds of awkward. I do however find it easier in text format. But face to face, there are words and subjects that I'm still shy about saying out loud. I don't know why.

But I do know I'm not the only one.
And the nature of the sexual dynamic between two people will depend on the two in the relationship. So much of my experience has not been verbal and blatant, but rather through touch and movement and other verbal cues than words.

Beyond sexual experiences though, the vast majority of our communications are non-verbal so it would serve people well to get more in tune with that. Here's but one example.

Nonverbal Communication: Improving Your Nonverbal Skills and Reading Body Language

Old 01-07-2016, 04:04 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times
Ok. My female friend of 20 years made a move on me today and she made it obvious!

Old 01-07-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Ok. My female friend of 20 years made a move on me today and she made it obvious!
What did she say that made it so obvious?

Old 01-07-2016, 04:09 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
What did she say that made it so obvious?
She grabbed me and kissed me. If that isn't obvious I don't know what is.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
She grabbed me and kissed me. If that isn't obvious I don't know what is.
Maybe she was telling you it's your round!! 😂😂😂😂👍

No great news mate hope THIS one works out

Old 01-07-2016, 04:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
According to my stepfather, when he was in high school, he and his girlfriend were kissing in his car. She said "I'm so hot" and he asked, "Do you want me to open the window?"

Old 01-07-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
According to my stepfather, when he was in high school, he and his girlfriend were kissing in his car. She said "I'm so hot" and he asked, "Do you want me to open the window?"

😂😂😂😂😂

You just reminded me LOL in a club we were outside having a smoke and this young couple were all over each other kissing and she said " oh your getting me all hot and bothered " he said " oh right I'll eff off then!! " and stormed back inside!

Even the bouncers were in tears

Old 01-07-2016, 04:29 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,715 times
I had a cute Dish Network saleswoman flirting me with at Wal-Mart the other day.

I told her I don't watch TV much but then kept talking to me and commented on the printer I had in my cart, said she had the same one and talked to me about it forever. She asked what I did, what I was up to, etc.

I just answered politely then continued shopping, once I got the que it dawned on me that I could've asked her out. She was very attractive, even if she has an annoying job

This kind of **** happens all the time, I'm completely oblivious to subtle hints. I usually 'get it' after the opportunity is gone.

I recently updated my Facebook (I rarely use it.. didn't update anything on it for 7-8 months) Put a new picture up and have been posting pictures and videos of my snow/hiking stuff on it, one woman I used to have a huge crush on from the gym has been liking every one. I kinda think about sending her a message but I don't want to be creepy. I only know her from small talk at the gym. I added her on Facebook on accident since she pops up on suggestions, I was kinda creeping her profile while I was tired and hit the friend request button, I didn't want to cancel it since it probably sends an email. Lol.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:57 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
😂😂😂😂😂

You just reminded me LOL in a club we were outside having a smoke and this young couple were all over each other kissing and she said " oh your getting me all hot and bothered " he said " oh right I'll eff off then!! " and stormed back inside!

Even the bouncers were in tears
OMG. I can picture the look on the girl's face and am dyin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships