Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2016, 08:56 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times

Advertisements

Drama king. Whole bunch of things you are making up in your head, and nothing happening in real life.

How long have you been doing this?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 09:00 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,899,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
What do you mean, she is coming right up in your space?

Is she walking up to you, or is this AFTER you walk up to her?
I walk up to her and talk in one place. She gets closer to me in as I stand there. She stands super close, while I'm planted in one spot

Old 05-18-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Drama king. Whole bunch of things you are making up in your head, and nothing happening in real life.

How long have you been doing this?
Not at all. This is all true. These are all real events

Old 05-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Bottom line, I need to flirt with her more and see how that goes. I need to show interest, I didn't do a good enough job before obviously.

She has unquestionably pulled back. Yet we still do the eye contact thing and other stuff.

She likely thinks I'm not interested and I am just a gym chatting buddy. So NW girl is correct.

I cant ask now.Im going to be more bold and show interest, and see how that goes.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:13 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
I really, really think you're reading this wrong. I think she wants you to leave her alone. Honestly.

I think the glancing over at you is sometimes inadvertent, sometimes her checking to see if you're still staring at her.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I really, really think you're reading this wrong. I think she wants you to leave her alone. Honestly.

I think the glancing over at you is sometimes inadvertent, sometimes her checking to see if you're still staring at her.
No not at all . Its not that bad, she not hostile. I haven't done anything offensive or inappropriate.

She wouldn't get closer to me if that was the case. She gets in closer. If she wanted me away she would keep her distance not shuffle closer.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:21 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
No not at all . Its not that bad, she not hostile. I haven't done anything offensive or inappropriate.
She doesn't have to be hostile.

"Cold" just means she is not feeling warmth and affection, not encouraging you to talk, not interacting with you in a way to get you to interact MORE with her.

It means she wants you to stop doing what you're doing.

Maybe she's getting "closer" because she has trouble hearing you. Are you mumbling or soft-spoken? Is English your first language?

Old 05-18-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
She doesn't have to be hostile.

"Cold" just means she is not feeling warmth and affection, not encouraging you to talk, not interacting with you in a way to get you to interact MORE with her.

It means she wants you to stop doing what you're doing.

Maybe she's getting "closer" because she has trouble hearing you. Are you mumbling or soft-spoken? Is English your first language?

Im not doing anything weird, we talked twice I got her laughing the second time. Yes English is my first language. She gets in close like super close. She waves to me and stuff.

She's pulled back, I think she thinks I have rejected her or I never got the hints. This has been addressed here time and time again. I think the people that think that are spot on.it makes the most sense.

I also don't think i have blown it. I need to show interest and get her to be as receptive as she once was.

She wouldn't do all that and then suddenly pull back for no reason. Everything we talk about is fun light hearted and friendly

Last edited by Swan Dive; 05-18-2016 at 09:39 PM..

Old 05-18-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No. She would probably have given up but still be polite, just as many of us women were raised to be.
How can get her to change that? as in not giving up?

she is sorta cold now.It's not the best time to ask her out.

I need to show interest again. I cant ask yet.

She needs to know that I'm interested. I can only think of more flirty talks in the gym to start.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:46 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
swan dive, you can still turn this around, ASK HER OUT ALREADY!!!!! you have screwed around far too long and now she is upset that you havent returned her interest in you. how many times has she asked to talk to you in the past month? each time that was her TELLING YOU TO ASK HER OUT. and now you wonder why she is being cold to you?

basically you have been screwing up and making excuses for screwing up.

so here is what you do, THE VERY NEXT TIME you see her walk up to her and say

"i have been an idiot for the last month where you are concerned, and i want to change that. how about we have lunch sometime?"

do not ********** up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships