Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 10:33 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,038,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
It makes perfect sense. ~ Women generally don't 'want' to, often we are forced to.. Life experiences can serve to strengthen a woman in ways that are hard to undo.. Pain does that to people. ( For example: Just imagine the strength it takes to be single mother.... Mind blowing. . . . ) Often I have to put on my armour (so to speak) bc as a 'single', beautiful woman, I'm at the mercy of these damn fools out here in the world.. The lames, the losers, creeps, predators, they're everywhere. That being said, I can & easily do soften in the presence of true masculine energy that is greater than my own, as well as complementary. I get to be a lady bc I don't have to compensate for a lesser man acting like he's constantly on the rag, like some do... Lol * Every Yin for its Yang. * Energy does not lie. . .
I can see this.

Last night my boyfriend and I were talking. I have let lots of things slip and he has been doing way more. I said Indont know what is wrong with me because I use to be way more on top of things. And he said it is probably exhaustion from years of having to do everything.

Old 06-14-2016, 10:43 AM

1,544 posts, read 925,393 times
Quote:
It makes perfect sense. ~ Women generally don't 'want' to, often we are forced to.. Life experiences can serve to strengthen a woman in ways that are hard to undo.. Pain does that to people. ( For example: Just imagine the strength it takes to be single mother.... Mind blowing. . . . ) Often I have to put on my armour (so to speak) bc as a 'single', beautiful woman, I'm at the mercy of these damn fools out here in the world.. The lames, the losers, creeps, predators, they're everywhere. That being said, I can & easily do soften in the presence of true masculine energy that is greater than my own, as well as complementary. I get to be a lady bc I don't have to compensate for a lesser man acting like he's constantly on the rag, like some do... Lol * Every Yin for its Yang. * Energy does not lie. . .
I love this post.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:28 AM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:

That must be some true masculine energy if it's "greater" than your own, because half the time you post I forget that you're a woman. LOL

Old 06-14-2016, 01:27 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That must be some true masculine energy if it's "greater" than your own, because half the time you post I forget that you're a woman. LOL
Good, let's keep it that way cause I ain't got time for C-D groupies.. LOL

Old 06-14-2016, 01:48 PM

2,518 posts, read 2,059,727 times
If it's any consolation for you, 'D217' I thought you were a man too. I don't mean to insult - 'D217' doesn't communicate a feminine sentiment to me.

Might as well call yourself THX-1138 or LUH-3417 these days

Old 06-14-2016, 02:18 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPbud View Post
If it's any consolation for you, 'D217' I thought you were a man too. I don't mean to insult - 'D217' doesn't communicate a feminine sentiment to me.

Yeah, "D217" does sorta ring of a Star Wars side kick character that got axed in the early rewrites. No, it's more of the "Yo, Dawg, wat up" sorta tone in her/his posts.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:24 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPbud View Post

Oh believe me, I'm not phased. Lol. "I thought you were a man" is the last thing in the world a man would ever dream of saying to my face. ~ And certainly not behind my back either.

Old 06-17-2016, 03:57 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Why are their so many women that want to act like men these days? Then they get annoyed when they meet men that als want to act like men.

Makes no sense.
Define "acting like a man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
That's one of my deal breakers in a woman and that is a manly woman. It is not cute at all to me
Define "manly woman" and explain why you set demands for another human being to be cute for your sake

You both should take your stereotype of a woman away and seek your statements by perspective of human being.

It is your illusion what is man and what is woman and what both gender should represent to you. Both genders have to poo and fart every day and no woman have to do that cuter than man. We are animals with certain things which have to be done, living is survival and society sets certain things as taxes etc. that everyone must do. You need your food and place to sleep.

If both would want to act like a human instead building their imaginery settings what opposite gender should be for them. Think where are your rights to assume that opposite gender should use their lives to fillfull your expectations. Women have so much other things to do than pose men at high heels and smile, if you need that type of leech, there is social media full of them. They are paid for men staring at them and get their meals and free make up and clothes from companies to advertise. That is not reality of majority. Majority of women are working their butts off. No time for cute poses front of the camera, nor interest to do such useless things. Maybe selfie-youtube time gives the very wrong idea. Women really would not get food to eat by sitting and filming make up and butt and smile videos all day long... Reality check? Some girls loves that stuff when someone is paying for them but it is not how women majority is working or hobbying nor it should be what men would assume that women would do all days long.

Walking on high heels is not healthy, same goes with rounding hips unnormally etc. There should be study why some men are so into fake-plastic-femininty instead natural women. That could be some illness in genes. It does not lead into best results by species view of point.

On serious note take a transgender woman because stereotypical transwoman represents the "feminity", which is learnt stereotype of course, but they dedicate their lives to be cute and "feminine", that is something what most born women have no time nor interest to do.

Things have to be done no matter you are woman or man.

You could learn to see perspective: Individual have to be master of self to survive at our time. Every individual has to build strong self to grow adult.

"Cute, passive and submissive" person has no room in this though world. Submissive individual is not going to get anything. No education, no job, no money, no life, no food.

All people have to be strong and bosses of their lifes, always.

It does not mean 2 adult person who are in lead of their lives could not have a great relationship together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post

Somebody has to drive.

Why do we need a manager, a president?
And why do we have several different parties and ongoing situation when always part of people don't agree who sould be a manager or president? Why president is changing in democracy time to time and why it is called tyranny when 1 person chooses to keep that place forever and uses violence to keep that place?

Why in long drives, it is recommended to change a driver time to time to avoid accidents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You have some good points.

The bold is way too familiar. It's like I'm not allowed to be myself. Like I'm not following the script.

I wish this on no one.

The best things a relationship gives two people is an opportunity to express themselves and have their thoughts, dreams and opinions actually matter. Letting the other continue being themselves yet living in a shared partnership still believing and respecting the 'his' 'hers' boundaries.
This is why I believe values of both have to be enough similar. Because you really need to respect each other to have a good relationship. It is not happening if values are opposite. If you despice what another values, practise and is, it is not going to work.

Also very important: If you want to manage your spouse you exactly not respect her or her boundaries. It is not respecting a woman if she can speak her voice but always it is a man who chooses what to do.

In our marriage we practise common sense. We both have our interests and our professions and we both are able to read and google and think. Therefore we are seeking best solutions for every situation basic on lot, lot of things that are available.

We both are very stubborn, me especially. I want facts on the table. I want different views of points and proves to make decisions which are for us and our family.

No, I would never let a guy make decisions for me or my kids just because he has a penis and I have a vagina, that means nothing. Your brain need to work and 1 person always has 2 eyes less to see than 2 person.

Family needs 2 equal adult heads to work and show best solutions for the kids. It is one of the most common problems when man is first authority and mother is second or close to servant at some cultures. It is not working, kids sees it soon and starts to walk over mothers "authority" because mom have to ask dad. At servant case, just look at how kids, especially boys are treating their mothers at those countries, 2 years old kids are slapping their moms just like their fathers does, Kids has power over their adult mothers.

You don't manage a marriage, you share your life with someone. To have it best you dont try to lead your partner but you focus on boths well being. Set your partner on the same level, listening, hearing and finding the decisions that both wholeheartedly agrees. If you are too different, it is not working, nor it have to work with everyone, just with that one person.

Really, you just need to learn to forget your ego (in its macho meaning). That is all you have to do. Because there is 2 and more people in a marriage and suprisingly also with kids, tyranny is not working. What people need to do is to open their views of me to 2 and more. Kids often have great ideas and parents loss when they don't listen just because they are kids.

When there is a problem the best thing is to listen all parties opinions and knowledge and choose the one which is best solution in this situation from all views of points and not choose something just because "hubby or dad says".. Says what? If he says something stupid which is not working, he needs to study more. No family should suffer just because a guy wants to "feel a man in the house"... Like go to therapy, there is no need to be in a such need..

These structures that are builded are fake, just as "femininity" , it is builded and paid for long bill.

That is why we have different gender characters, some girls born to lift weights and sport because they born into environment like this, has that type of character and they enjoy of those things. They are not less women. The fact that you clue extra hair to your head and extra long nails over your owns and go then lift weights does not change you any more or less feminine inside.

I am wondering how many guys actually have seen a woman without make up (also without nude-make up) , without any extras and changes, without high heels ( ) and with natural bush doing hard work, sweaty. Really that is your naked, plain, truthfull feminine woman.

Not that faked, filled, cutted doll-fake who just have to choose nail polish color for today.

Genes haven't change. All what people fake is done by chemicals and plastic surgery.

What amazes me is that some guys are really settling their image of a woman with this fake imaginary world that is not even true!

And sure there are few naturally perfect born women but those few are unfortunately too less for all. Maybe men should just give up of women then? The norm, the majority of women genes are just regular human stuff, not cute, just human.

Therefore feminine should actually not mean trangender-type over acting type but just majority of women, because that is what majority of women really are.. not cute! Instead pooping, farting, burping, sweating creatures which grows body hair all over and they have their own opinions and they need to do their survival in this society. That is true feminine.

Just act like 2 human beings that are respecting each others and you have less problem in a relationship.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:54 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
I am wondering how many guys actually have seen a woman without make up (also without nude-make up) , without any extras and changes, without high heels ( ) and with natural bush doing hard work, sweaty. Really that is your naked, plain, truthfull feminine woman.
Eh, many of the women I dated wear no make up. The last two of three didn't own any at all. And heels? I rarely see them. Not good for walking, nevermind hiking. I'd get a chuckle if someone actually wore heels out (and probably cross her mentally off as not my people). Impractical and not hot. Whoever has been promoting this waxing of genitalia crud (which I hear about more than see) should be shot as an enemy against sexiness.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:22 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Eh, many of the women I dated wear no make up. The last two of three didn't own any at all. And heels? I rarely see them. Not good for walking, nevermind hiking. I'd get a chuckle if someone actually wore heels out (and probably cross her mentally off as not my people). Impractical and not hot. Whoever has been promoting this waxing of genitalia crud (which I hear about more than see) should be shot as an enemy against sexiness.

Great, then we have at least one I know a woman who wears heels on hikes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships