Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 07:13 AM

23,178 posts, read 26,314,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
how do you know I have no plans to marry him. but I'll change my mind pretty soon if he carries on this way
My point is that there ARE no plans. He has not the least idea how long he's supposed to be waiting.
You won't give him any and he's not supposed to even enjoy himself BY himself.
You'd best get out your old Barbie Dolls.
Have fun. I'm done with this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2017, 09:12 AM

49,926 posts, read 60,258,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteGem View Post
He is not husband material, simple as that.
And the OP is not wife material. Not yet.

OP, you sound like a 14-year-old girl pitching a fit about not getting your way. He won't act the way you want, so you get pissed and start making threats about leaving etc.

Then you brag about how you could get any man who looks at you on the street.

Meanwhile you don't appear to understand the first thing about sex and emotional intimacy.

Be nicer, go read some books about relationships and finish growing up.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:37 AM

8,925 posts, read 7,768,015 times
OP, let it go.

This guy does not want to be your boyfriend/husband or anything of that nature. It sounds like he's barely even your friend.

You sound very immature and inexperienced in relationships in general.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:15 AM

11,144 posts, read 6,072,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
they are average in my opinion and just becsuse other guys thnk im attractive which they do don't mean I'm going to get around with every one of them.and not be tryig to make it work with.someone who i have.

No im not using it to manipulate anyone, he's the one who says if we did do that then he will open up more.emotionally. WHO then is the manipulator can I ask??????? Please don't make assumptions

Maybe he doesn't sound like he wants to marry me and have babies yet he's the one that's planting those seeds in my head.
I would not open up to a woman I am not having sex with. I might open up to a degree in order to build a relationship but one that is clearly not going anywhere is not going to get too deeply into my inner space. Plus I would continue looking at my other options.

That's why I suggest you find someone who also wants to wait until the wedding night.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:35 AM

48,712 posts, read 35,188,181 times
Men bond with sex. Sex doesn't guarantee bonding, but no sex will usually prevent bonding. There are always exceptions, but it is pretty much how men are wired.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-11-2017, 10:41 AM

11,144 posts, read 6,072,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Men bond with sex. Sex doesn't guarantee bonding, but no sex will usually prevent bonding. There are always exceptions, but it is pretty much how men are wired.
Exactly.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:46 AM

48,712 posts, read 35,188,181 times
OP you ask why..... but is there any answer to that question that would make you go "oh, okay, cool. That's fine with me."

He is probably using it as spank material.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-11-2017, 04:13 PM

134 posts, read 122,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteGem View Post
He is not husband material, simple as that.
currently he isnt

Old 11-11-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
My point is that there ARE no plans. He has not the least idea how long he's supposed to be waiting.
You won't give him any and he's not supposed to even enjoy himself BY himself.
You'd best get out your old Barbie Dolls.
Have fun. I'm done with this one.
what exactly does that mean. HE'S THE GUY IN THE RELATIONSHIP, THEREFORE HE SHOULD BE AT LESST INITIATING TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE ETC.so REALLY IT'S UPTO HIM

Old 11-11-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
And the OP is not wife material. Not yet.

OP, you sound like a 14-year-old girl pitching a fit about not getting your way. He won't act the way you want, so you get pissed and start making threats about leaving etc.

Then you brag about how you could get any man who looks at you on the street.

Meanwhile you don't appear to understand the first thing about sex and emotional intimacy.

Be nicer, go read some books about relationships and finish growing up.
HOW AM I ACTING LIKE A KID,"IF A GUY IS.GONNA BE An ******* am I gonna accept it, obviously I'm nt gnna wanna hang around.

I AM NICE, all I've been is nice but evryone has a level he's following llike three hundred women and it's pretty much all women and you're condoning that behaviour.

SO TELL ME WHAT IS IT ABOUT SEX AND EMOTIONAL INTIMACY THAT I MUST KNOW?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships