Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 08:33 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Havent had it..
Dude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 08:38 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Dude
lol I know and I'm pretty horny but don't want to go to a prostitute in fear of std's

Old 02-05-2018, 08:54 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,093,849 times
Quote:
lol I know and I'm pretty horny but don't want to go to a prostitute in fear of std's
That's why they invented condoms... Why don't you take a trip to Columbia, DR or if Thailand and Philippines if you have more time. You will have a time of your life...

Old 02-05-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
That's why they invented condoms... Why don't you take a trip to Columbia, DR or if Thailand and Philippines if you have more time. You will have a time of your life...
If I'm gonna get a prostitute I'd rather do it here..

Though I'd love one of those Colombian or Brazilian women

Old 02-05-2018, 08:56 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Quote:
Do you have friends? Or family members your age? Recreational acquaintances? Ask them to go out with you, get drunk to get some courage. And then flirt with a girl at the bar and take her home.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Do you have friends? Or family members your age? Recreational acquaintances? Ask them to go out with you, get drunk to get some courage. And then flirt with a girl at the bar and take her home.
Yeah I go out to bars every few weeks or so with friends I just don't have the balls to approach random women even when drunk..

Plus I don't think im attractive enough for a women to want a one night stand with me.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:04 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Yeah I go out to bars every few weeks or so with friends I just don't have the balls to approach random women even when drunk..

Plus I don't think im attractive enough for a women to want a one night stand with me.
And you know, this is the root of the issue with a lot of these guys. They come on here and talk about how women are so unrealistic and women are cold and uncaring, but the bottom line is it's the guy who's too chicken to look a woman in the eye and say hello. It's the dude who doesn't think that he, himself, is worth the effort.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:05 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And you know, this is the root of the issue with a lot of these guys. They come on here and talk about how women are so unrealistic and women are cold and uncaring, but the bottom line is it's the guy who's too chicken to look a woman in the eye and say hello.

I disagree a little. I think the real root is low self esteem. They may be tied together, maybe not. I can't recall the last time I tried to talk someone up at a bar with the hopes of hooking up. One doesn't need to do that to get laid.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:10 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,838,481 times
Quote:
And you know, this is the root of the issue with a lot of these guys. They come on here and talk about how women are so unrealistic and women are cold and uncaring, but the bottom line is it's the guy who's too chicken to look a woman in the eye and say hello.
so right! damn people need to be accountable for their own inadequacies. But there is a bolt for every nut. If you try, get off the computer, get out, be sociable, you can have sex. But relationships and having a friend aren't about that. You want to get laid, yeah, CG and you can meet someone tonite. not hard at all. (PUN INTENDED) Pity parties and ignorance of doing something are beyond me. Looks>/?? BS. One night stand is not all about looks, two people meet, have chemistry, most overlook the physical and connect to the person. You got to try, no one is walking door to door and looking to give it away, begging for someone to have sex with them. Make all the excuses you want, bottom line. YOU HAVE TO TRY>>>

Last edited by sinsativ; 02-05-2018 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 02-05-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
And you know, this is the root of the issue with a lot of these guys. They come on here and talk about how women are so unrealistic and women are cold and uncaring, but the bottom line is it's the guy who's too chicken to look a woman in the eye and say hello. It's the dude who doesn't think that he, himself, is worth the effort.
I always admitted it's my self esteem issues and to thinking I'm not good enough.

Classy calling me " chicken" like i said Men with anxiety or self esteem issues are mocked and ridiculed here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships