Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM

254 posts, read 415,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Why don't you...um, ask her?! Communication, communication, communication!!!

Who cares if it feels like prying, she's your WIFE for goodness sake! If you don't TALK about what happened, how are you ever going to get through it and make sure you both don't let it happen again?!
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST advice I have seen on CD yet. Seriously, you two probably ended up where you are because you weren't talking enough in the first place.
And now here you are, wondering what she is thinking/feeling, and you're posting in a forum about it?!?
TALK TO HER! Don't fret over whether or not she will be upset or irritated that you're bringing it up again. You have very valid fears and concerns and it is HER JOB as a wife to understand and help you through that, especially given that she has hurt you. And it is your job as her husband to be honest and share what you are feeling with her, not bottle it up and cause more communication problems. That's the LAST thing you two need right now.
TALK TALK TALK to each other. It is the recipe for a successful relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 02:48 PM

1 posts, read 740 times
i cheated on my husband to get revenge and to feel better since he screwed me over, first with his coworker and framed me for something i didn't do and got me in big trouble--i was in BIG TIME denial. It has been a pretty horrible experience for me. first denial, then him doing to me again. and trying to make me the crazy one! he never came clean, repented, or apologized. to this day he has been blaming me; find out he's a bully. He's NPD. He's been starving me for ten years. I tolerated this and finally came to a conclusion he's a piece of garbage and kicked him to the curb! yes. I feel empowered and was trying to post this thread on the bully thread "chldren learn what they live" and agree with that sentiment. now looking for a good attorney to get 20 years of abuse, and fair alimony; any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships