Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times

Advertisements

Oh good, you're back. Would you mind telling me what kind of compliments you give your wife? You said that you do compliment her, just not on anything feminine about her, because that would reinforce her inferiority. I don't understand how that jives with your apparent belief that women are inferior, which is why they should do the "women's work"--and it seems like you wouldn't be able to compliment those things either. No "this dinner is delicious" or "thank you for washing all my clothes."

So what do you say to your wife? I am curious to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 11:36 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1815 View Post

And isn't that what many here are saying when they talk about what is in a woman's innate nature?
Wrong, wrong, wrong...... did I tell you that you are WRONG???????
Now be a good little boy, and GROW UP!!!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:11 PM

50 posts, read 65,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Oh good, you're back. Would you mind telling me what kind of compliments you give your wife? You said that you do compliment her, just not on anything feminine about her, because that would reinforce her inferiority. I don't understand how that jives with your apparent belief that women are inferior, which is why they should do the "women's work"--and it seems like you wouldn't be able to compliment those things either. No "this dinner is delicious" or "thank you for washing all my clothes."

So what do you say to your wife? I am curious to know.
What is considered women's work places them in an inferior position. And women are inferior in this society.

But that doesn't mean I consider women inferior, it means that we have to swim against the tide of our culture. I do NOT think they should do women's work. As I have said many times my goal is to RAISE my wife from her inferior position.

The compliment should be used as a 2-side tool, to correct wrong backward behavior and advance correct behavior. And that is how I use it.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:13 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
What is considered women's work places them in an inferior position. And women are inferior in this society.

But that doesn't mean I consider women inferior, it means that we have to swim against the tide of our culture. I do NOT think they should do women's work.

The compliment should be used as a 2-side tool, to correct wrong backward behavior and advance correct behavior. And that is how I use it.
That's not a compliment That's positive and negative reinforcement - something we do to train a dog, or small child.

You are a real screwed up guy.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:14 PM

You sound as if you are describing how to train a dog, for crying out loud!!!!!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:21 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,548,795 times
Anyone notice how he doesn't let us hear from his wife?

Old 09-17-2009, 12:31 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:

But that doesn't mean I consider women inferior, it means that we have to swim against the tide of our culture. I do NOT think they should do women's work.
I misunderstood what you wrote before. Looking back, I realize it was ambiguous.

Quote:
And you seem to be implying that women's work is degrading and low level, which I agree with, but someone has to do it so it might as well be women.
Quote:
As I have said many times my goal is to RAISE my wife from her inferior position.
Yes, you have said that several times, but apparently you are not explaining yourself as well as you might like, because no one seems to understand you.

Quote:
Once again, would you give some examples? This is the third time I have asked.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
Anyone notice how he doesn't let us hear from his wife?
she probably cant hear him underneath that burka

Old 09-17-2009, 12:53 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,548,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
she probably cant hear him underneath that burka
I was thinking along the lines that she's a figment of his imagination.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:56 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
I was thinking along the lines that she's a figment of his imagination.
Yeah, the imagination of some pimply faced 19 year old sitting all day at his computer getting his jollies off of watching this thread grow (we all know this guy can't be for real!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships