Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2009, 08:34 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,424,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
complex magazine came out with a list "top 100 girls of the 2000s" and this is who personally i found sexy
Nicki Minaj | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s
Elisha Cuthbert | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [u see shes not big]
Keyshia Cole | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s
Kate Beckinsale | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [very sexy and pretty and not big]
Sanaa Lathan | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [very smart and elegant]
Jamie Lynn Sigler | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [wow]
Esther Baxter | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [perfect look at them big beautiful.....eyes]
Nicole Scherzinger | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [beautiful]
Marissa Miller | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [bubbling]
Veronika Zemanova | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ aaahhh veronika, not my secret fantasy girl no more]
Christina Milian | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [speechless]
Lucy Pinder | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ dime]
Jessica Simpson | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [god bless america]
Sofia Vergara | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ the goddess herself]
Meagan Good | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ her last name is "good"

Tera Patrick | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [beautiful face]
Melyssa Ford | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [another dime]
Marisa Tomei | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ classic beauty]
Gisele Bündchen | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [mrs brady]
Shakira | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ sexy hips]
Mila Kunis | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [exotic beauty]
Monica Bellucci | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [double ds]
best.complex.com/2000s/Top-100-Girls/rosario-dawson#nav [beautiful]

Salma Hayek | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [my number #1]
Jessica Biel | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [lucky justin]
Cassie | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ beautiful]
Jessica Alba | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [beautiful body ]
Halle Berry | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [monsters ball ]
Rihanna | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ beautiful legs]
Scarlett Johansson | Top 100 Girls | Best of the 2000s [ 2 big reasons i love her]
i was very bored at work lol, but you see not all the girls i like are buxom, just 80% of them!
Okay, so you've earned a little respect w/ Sanaa, Halle, Rhanna, Jessica Biel, Salma (if she'd keep them things tucked in - I don't find bulging breasts classy or attractive), Keyshia, & something about Marisa - Phfft to the others one way or another!

What you like is them thick gurls, that's all - lips, hips, thighs, & booty, along w/ breasts to fit that body build. Beautiful women! I am slender & small breasted but I also find thicker women more beautiful & sensual (and I am straight).

peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2009, 09:31 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,042,967 times
Quote:
complex magazine came out with a list "top 100 girls of the 2000s" and this is who personally i found sexy

Iwas very bored at work lol, but you see not all the girls i like are buxom, just 80% of them!

No disrespect to you LEVOW, but screw a complex mag! I see just as good looking girls at my local store (at the register) when I'm looking for various condiments.

Guys today are WAY to caught up in Hollywood (it's a SICK town anyway), I hear guys like: "Wow! She looks like Jessica Alba!" or some other famous person. Excuse me but, since when did Jessica Alba or Beyonce become the "STANDARD" of beauty?

Last edited by Morphous01; 10-09-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,220,933 times
Quote:
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
Some women don't care for superficial men. There is a lid for evey pot.

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 10-09-2009 at 09:54 PM..

Old 10-09-2009, 10:06 PM

542 posts, read 1,099,805 times
I totally understand how you feel. I feel the same way about men w/small penises.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:47 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,034,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
This is still all about breasts - but also about the beauty of breastfeeding! So, still on topic!

Africa has a strong effect on female celebrities. Madonna adopted a youngster after a visit to Malawi, while Angelina Jolie insisted on giving birth to a child in Namibia. But Hollywood was agog this morning after From Dusk Till Dawn actress Salma Hayek breastfed a stranger’s baby during visit to war-torn Sierra Leone.
The 42-year-old, who has a one-year-old daughter Valentina, was touring a hospital when she came across a mother who was unable to feed her baby boy.
Although TV cameras were there from ABC’s Nightline news programme, the actress did not hesitate.
Hayek said: ‘The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother did not have any milk. He was very hungry - I was weaning my daughter Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk, so I breast-fed the baby.’
She added: ‘It was amazing because he’s really looking at me and he’s very little. My baby is one year so she can suck a lot harder.’
Hayek later admitted she worried about betraying her daughter, but she added: ‘I thought about it, am I being disloyal to my child by giving my milk away?
‘I actually think my baby would be very proud to be able to share her milk and when she grows up I will make sure she continues to share and be generous caring person.’
She went on to recall how her great-grandmother had helped out a woman in a similar fashion.
She explained: ‘My great-grandmother was in a Mexican village and they found a woman in the street inconsolably crying and the baby was also crying, crying, crying.
‘My great-grandmother went up to her and said “What is the matter?” and the mother said, “She is very, very hungry and I have no more milk”.
‘And in the street my great-grandmother took the baby and breastfed that baby who instantly stopped crying and went peacefully to sleep.
‘It was amazing (to breastfeed another child) because I was really impressed by (my great-grandmother’s) story. I’m here in Sierra Leone and I was able to feed a baby that was very hungry.’
In developing countries, doctors encourage women to breastfeed for up to two years, because the food available cannot match the nutrition from a mother’s milk.
Since becoming a UNICEF spokesperson last year, Salma has travelled to many developing countries to raise awareness of the Pampers Tetanus programme.
Sierra Leone has the highest infant and child death rate in the world, with one in five children dying before they reach their fifth birthday.
Twenty one per cent of infant deaths in Sierra Leone are down to Tetanus, which can be prevented by a simple, routine injection which all children have in the western world.

- Chokes on breakfast-

Are pictures REALLY necessary?! Seriously?!

Old 10-10-2009, 09:18 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,390,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
This is still all about breasts - but also about the beauty of breastfeeding! So, still on topic!

Africa has a strong effect on female celebrities. Madonna adopted a youngster after a visit to Malawi, while Angelina Jolie insisted on giving birth to a child in Namibia. But Hollywood was agog this morning after From Dusk Till Dawn actress Salma Hayek breastfed a stranger’s baby during visit to war-torn Sierra Leone.
The 42-year-old, who has a one-year-old daughter Valentina, was touring a hospital when she came across a mother who was unable to feed her baby boy.
Although TV cameras were there from ABC’s Nightline news programme, the actress did not hesitate.
Hayek said: ‘The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother did not have any milk. He was very hungry - I was weaning my daughter Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk, so I breast-fed the baby.’
She added: ‘It was amazing because he’s really looking at me and he’s very little. My baby is one year so she can suck a lot harder.’
Hayek later admitted she worried about betraying her daughter, but she added: ‘I thought about it, am I being disloyal to my child by giving my milk away?
‘I actually think my baby would be very proud to be able to share her milk and when she grows up I will make sure she continues to share and be generous caring person.’
She went on to recall how her great-grandmother had helped out a woman in a similar fashion.
She explained: ‘My great-grandmother was in a Mexican village and they found a woman in the street inconsolably crying and the baby was also crying, crying, crying.
‘My great-grandmother went up to her and said “What is the matter?” and the mother said, “She is very, very hungry and I have no more milk”.
‘And in the street my great-grandmother took the baby and breastfed that baby who instantly stopped crying and went peacefully to sleep.
‘It was amazing (to breastfeed another child) because I was really impressed by (my great-grandmother’s) story. I’m here in Sierra Leone and I was able to feed a baby that was very hungry.’
In developing countries, doctors encourage women to breastfeed for up to two years, because the food available cannot match the nutrition from a mother’s milk.
Since becoming a UNICEF spokesperson last year, Salma has travelled to many developing countries to raise awareness of the Pampers Tetanus programme.
Sierra Leone has the highest infant and child death rate in the world, with one in five children dying before they reach their fifth birthday.
Twenty one per cent of infant deaths in Sierra Leone are down to Tetanus, which can be prevented by a simple, routine injection which all children have in the western world.

I always liked Maggie Gyllenhaal, but now more then ever!

Old 10-10-2009, 09:20 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,390,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
- Chokes on breakfast-

I say it with as much love as I can: oh, grow up.
We need to transport you into Africa, where women do not cover up, so you can get a taste of reality. lol.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:21 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
Wow!! 20 pages devoted to LEVOW's taste in women. How every egocentric of him...

Old 10-10-2009, 09:23 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
- Chokes on breakfast-

I agree. I could do without seeing them also. Count me as someone that doesn't enjoy seeing a woman breastfeeding in public. I also don't think that childrearing is a woman's greatest accomplishment.

Also, on ALL the other message boards that I am a member of, those pictures would not be considered "work safe" and would require a warning on the title of the thread. And members posting pictures like these without a warning would get banned by the admins.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:26 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
I enjoyed the pictures. It's a nice change from pics that intend to sexualize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships