Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 09:06 PM

5,993 posts, read 10,196,055 times

Advertisements

What if the guy makes beautiful babies??? Is that sexy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 10:54 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,896,464 times
Not if the babies aren't with me but he expects me to cater to them, yuck. I like keeping my money for me and not his spawn. If truth be told I do think divorced dads are failures because they failed at marriage. Why would anyone who never failed at marriage want to date someone who intentionally hurt other people (and by this I mean the kids). I get it in situations of abuse or cheating but otherwise? Nope then it's called selfishness and I don't date losers who break marriage vows and affect their children's lives.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:38 AM

10,855 posts, read 6,373,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza2011 View Post
Yes. Have no desire to date someone with children. I do not ever want children and my dream guy has a vasectomy.
Agreed & repped.

Old 05-14-2013, 01:59 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Not if the babies aren't with me but he expects me to cater to them, yuck. I like keeping my money for me and not his spawn. If truth be told I do think divorced dads are failures because they failed at marriage. Why would anyone who never failed at marriage want to date someone who intentionally hurt other people (and by this I mean the kids). I get it in situations of abuse or cheating but otherwise? Nope then it's called selfishness and I don't date losers who break marriage vows and affect their children's lives.
Whew!!!!.....all kinds of nasty in this post........

Old 05-14-2013, 02:30 PM

Yes it is nasty but it is the truth. The reality is when a couple has kids they need to work things out and stay together. You know "til death part". Raising kids after a divorce is evil in most cases. I understand divorce in abuse or cheating but excuses like "we grew apart" or "we didn't love each other" are just excuses and pure selfishness. Then these parents troll dating sites looking for new partners who will contribute either financially or child rearing thinking there is nothing wrong with it. Guess what? if more people like me were outspoken I am willing to bet more of these parents would stay together.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:53 PM

Here's a message I got today from Plenty of Fish by a loser poster there. "All you will find are single dads because no childless man will date you". That's funny because Taco Man is single and childless and I know many more childless men, and the men I met on dating sites were all childless.

Yes if my choices are between a single dad and being alone I pick being alone, I feel that strongly about this.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:40 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,812,629 times
I'm not single anymore, but I have to admit that when I was single, I avoided men with kids. I didn't want to be a stepmother. I don't think single parents are losers and never did. I think it's a difficult situation that I don't want any part in.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:57 AM

464 posts, read 479,529 times
Yes. I'm Childfree for a reason.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:01 AM

70 posts, read 88,968 times
I refuse to date a man with children. I do not want to be a stepmother. I don't think single parents are losers either, but that's a drama I want no part in.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 AM

878 posts, read 942,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Well then, call me the hottest thing in town LOL I am living with (going on four years now) a SINGLE man with NO kids and he's well educated, has an excellent job, comes from a good family and all the good things you'd want in a mate - looks like I did pretty good for myself. Not bad for a single mom with kids, huh??
Better him than me. Way better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships