Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 01:53 PM

614 posts, read 1,376,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyWonder66 View Post
This thread is sooo comical!

Can you explain why you didn't break up with the marrying woman and just date other people eg Girlfriends. Then ex marrys drunk guy and you date other women who too don't wish to marry????

Sparkly if I could find a women who don't want to marry I would love to date her, I don't want to be married. As far as EX girlfriends they all got married to someone else, some are divorced already others aren't happy with thier "life long" descision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 01:58 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,118,303 times
You must think that you are some sort of prize: you want to have a girlfriend but you don't want her to have a boyfriend. You think her prize is getting to marry you. What's so great about being married to you? Are you rich? Will she have an endless supply of money to keep her in the lap of luxury while you scr*w around? Are you such a great lover that it will take her days to recover from your lovemaking skills and you need another woman while she's recovering?

You must think there's something so special about you that forthe privlege of marrying you, she's willing to share, but you have yet to say what that is. And if your assertion that you are not a prize is true, why would any woman wnat to marry to you at all?

Old 04-05-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
You must think that you are some sort of prize: you want to have a girlfriend but you don't want her to have a boyfriend. You think her prize is getting to marry you. What's so great about being married to you? Are you rich? Will she have an endless supply of money to keep her in the lap of luxury while you scr*w around? Are you such a great lover that it will take her days to recover from your lovemaking skills and you need another woman while she's recovering?

You must think there's something so special about you that forthe privlege of marrying you, she's willing to share, but you have yet to say what that is. And if your assertion that you are not a prize is true, why would any woman wnat to marry to you at all?

Can you repeat the question?

First of all I said I want a GF! OK! Not now read closely NOT A WIFE! I only need ONE GF. I never intended on getting married so the "plan" of having a wife and a GF was never going to happen. I would be perfectly fine dating, thats all I wanted. Thee XGF wanted a ring I didn't want to give that to her, if you really knew the story you'd understand. I wasn't to hot on her family and right there is an issue forever!

Old 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM

There's a difference between "I don't want to marry that girl" and "I'll ony get married if I cna have a gf while married". There's also a difference between wanting to scr*w around and wanting to be in a long term committed relationship that is everything a marriage is without the legal title.

You make it sound as though you are so great that a woman should be willing to share you for the privlege of being married to you.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:44 PM

I know what I titled my post, I wanted to see what people would say about it. I would never have a GF while being married, I just asked her if I could. I knew she wasn't the one, she seemed to think differently. Whats the worst that could have happened I get my way? Then I would have to go find a new GF lol like finding one is SOOOO easy.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:52 PM

If you don't want to get married, is it really that difficult to simply say "I'm sorry but you are not the person I want to spend the rest of my life with" rather than playing some childish game of "I'll marry you if I can cheat on you"?

Old 04-06-2010, 02:40 PM

Well she seemed to think she could change my mind she was verrrry wrong, besides it's only cheating if the other party doen't know about it. An I correct or not... well ok I'll answer for you. NOT..

Cheating isin't that when one party does something behind anothers back? and if it was known this act was going on I think that might be called an open marrige. But I guess you have all the answers and want to and WILL correct me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships