Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times

Advertisements

about the men you are potentially dating not doing what you want, they are bad people, they are users, manipulators etc.

Start sending these men my way. When I read a lot of these posts, you seem like a bunch of high maintenance complainers. So I am going to start taking them off your hands until I find one to my liking.

You can post age and location here -- all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight. (Yes that's shallow of me, I agree.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 10:03 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Ok, but you have already started complaining "dealbreakers":
Quote:
all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight.
and you have even gotten one yet.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:25 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Those who take exception to corpulence are the more shallow? It seems, for now, health partisans have kept the politically weak and demoralized aestheticists insulated from complete ostracization. Were it not for them, then perhaps it would be so bad only a Hollywood colony would be tolerated as we hypocritically maintain our movie theater fantasy, but mock real life slimness in the parking lots as if no adult should engage in childish air sword antics.

Even discarding health, is an apology necessary if needless cruelty is avoided?

I have been out of shape. I don't recall it was from helping old ladies cross the street, or being the top donor of a canned food drive. It was because of a short term tingle on my tongue lasting no more than a moment, as an eight ball sized morsel slid down my throat like a chubby child going down a water slide, safely in the shallows.

This is an argument between sensualists and hedonists who bicker over which bundle nerves ought to be tickled or which hormone squeeze bag should be wrung out, all else being equal.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
???. Anyway, Onglet, you can take mine off my hands for awhile if you want, but no guarantees and you have to pay return shipping charges but I will include ear plugs for the snoring and air freshner for the, you know, flatulence.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Those who take exception to corpulence are the more shallow? It seems, for now, health partisans have kept the politically weak and demoralized aestheticists insulated from complete ostracization. Were it not for them, then perhaps it would be so bad only a Hollywood colony would be tolerated as we hypocritically maintain our movie theater fantasy, but mock real life slimness in the parking lots as if no adult should engage in childish air sword antics.

Even discarding health, is an apology necessary if needless cruelty is avoided?

I have been out of shape. I don't recall it was from helping old ladies cross the street, or being the top donor of a canned food drive. It was because of a short term tingle on my tongue lasting no more than a moment, as an eight ball sized morsel slid down my throat like a chubby child going down a water slide, safely in the shallows.

This is an argument between sensualists and hedonists who bicker over which bundle nerves ought to be tickled or which hormone squeeze bag should be wrung out, all else being equal.
I gave a fat guy a chance last year. I really enjoyed talking to him as he was a very sharp guy. Then he turned out to be **** poor broke so I dumped him. (Some people might think I'm a bad person for saying this. He was seriously broke, should not have been dating at all.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
???. Anyway, Onglet, you can take mine off my hands for awhile if you want, but no guarantees and you have to pay return shipping charges but I will include ear plugs for the snoring and air freshner for the, you know, flatulence.
you lost me at the air freshner part!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:59 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,646,492 times
What's 10% overweight? Do make them get on a scale and then pull out a height/weight chart the way they do at the doctor's office?

Old 03-23-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
What's 10% overweight? Do make them get on a scale and then pull out a height/weight chart the way they do at the doctor's office?
It's not an exact science, that's just my way of saying I can handle someone being slightly out of shape but not too much.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:48 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,646,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
It's not an exact science, that's just my way of saying I can handle someone being slightly out of shape but not too much.
I know. I was just messing with you. Those height/weight charts are funny. They tell me I'm overweight, even though I wear a size 30.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I know. I was just messing with you. Those height/weight charts are funny. They tell me I'm overweight, even though I wear a size 30.
Yep they don't work for me either so i don't pay much attention to them!

Old 03-23-2010, 02:17 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
about the men you are potentially dating not doing what you want, they are bad people, they are users, manipulators etc.

Start sending these men my way. When I read a lot of these posts, you seem like a bunch of high maintenance complainers. So I am going to start taking them off your hands until I find one to my liking.

You can post age and location here -- all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight. (Yes that's shallow of me, I agree.)
It's not complaining if the women do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships