Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 02:53 PM

257 posts, read 534,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It's not complaining if the women do it.
Uh, yes it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,342,175 times
Hmmm, well if you want my ex-fiance I believe he's available. Somewhere around 5'11", runner's body, not too bad in bed if you like routine, great sense of humor, quite handsome and about to get out of the military (retiring, so steady income for life).

Oh yeah, and he's a twice divorced serial cheater.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Hmmm, well if you want my ex-fiance I believe he's available. Somewhere around 5'11", runner's body, not too bad in bed if you like routine, great sense of humor, quite handsome and about to get out of the military (retiring, so steady income for life).

Oh yeah, and he's a twice divorced serial cheater.
I almost skipped that last sentence and signed up.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
it's not complaining if the women do it.
post of the week

Old 03-23-2010, 07:31 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,014,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
about the men you are potentially dating not doing what you want, they are bad people, they are users, manipulators etc.

Start sending these men my way. When I read a lot of these posts, you seem like a bunch of high maintenance complainers. So I am going to start taking them off your hands until I find one to my liking.

You can post age and location here -- all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight. (Yes that's shallow of me, I agree.)

Haa haa .. this is good.. if I were looking I would be at your door step.. but alas I am not looking..

Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,386,339 times
complaining?

I think a middle-aged woman, in general, should have her **** together in many areas.

if you're complaining that men are jerks, ok, so all men everywhere?

I think if a woman (or man even) keeps attracting jerks, it must be for a few reasons:

- You give off a vibe that attracts jerkish guys.
- You have some kind of feature (whether looks, status, etc.) that makes people want to take advantage of you.
- You hang out in places where jerkish guys congregate.
- You don't do enough to seek out, rather than be sought out.

Look, the common denominator is you, if you only get dicks as dates. You circumvent the above points by the following:

- Change your body language, and even your verbal language. act and speak positively, and don't put out negative vibes.

- If you're hot and this attracts jerks who only want a trophy on their arm, then be more discriminating in who you date. The jerk may come onto you smooth, but this is just a ploy.

- This point is linked to the second one. Perhaps hanging out where jerks gather is another factor. If you're on holiday in a tropical country, do you take precautions against mosquitoes? Most would, since warmer areas are their habitat. The analogy applies here.

- Seek out, by determining what kind of man you want. It could be via any criteria. Once you've determined this, find out where he is likely to hang out and approach.

Dating shouldn't be difficult, and playing the blame game is not going to help either.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:33 PM

865 posts, read 2,432,675 times
Quote:
about the men you are potentially dating not doing what you want, they are bad people, they are users, manipulators etc.

Start sending these men my way. When I read a lot of these posts, you seem like a bunch of high maintenance complainers. So I am going to start taking them off your hands until I find one to my liking.

You can post age and location here -- all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight. (Yes that's shallow of me, I agree.)

Good one! You want women to send over the guys they don't want, but you don't want them either. Can't be overweight, can't be unemployed, can't be serial cheaters....what else am I missing? Well, those are a few reasons that the other ladies here may not want these guys either, lol! Everyone has their own personal laundry list, and I don't think that the women over 40 here are complaining about who they have, as much as the fact that they can't find what they want. And I have to agree - if I were out in the dating world right now, there is practically no one my age I'd want to date. The list gets really short if you have any sort of discriminating tastes, and I sure do!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:40 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,683,870 times
Quote:

You sure have turned into the randy cougar now compared to before.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:48 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Good one! You want women to send over the guys they don't want, but you don't want them either. Can't be overweight, can't be unemployed, can't be serial cheaters....what else am I missing? Well, those are a few reasons that the other ladies here may not want these guys either, lol! Everyone has their own personal laundry list, and I don't think that the women over 40 here are complaining about who they have, as much as the fact that they can't find what they want. And I have to agree - if I were out in the dating world right now, there is practically no one my age I'd want to date. The list gets really short if you have any sort of discriminating tastes, and I sure do!
I figure it never hurts to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
You sure have turned into the randy cougar now compared to before.
It's a joke thread. I'm keeping myself entertained until I ride out my 40th birthday; one shouldn't take me all that seriously.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:50 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,683,870 times
Quote:

It's a joke thread. I'm keeping myself entertained until I ride out my 40th birthday; one shouldn't take me all that seriously.
Oh I know, I'm laughin' believe me. I just have a deadpan sense of humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships