Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 12:27 AM

1,643 posts, read 4,435,509 times

Advertisements

I hate to say this.... but, If you have money and power you can pretty much get most women to do anything.

It's just weird...I'm from the congressional district where this guy represents, and he prided himself on "family values this", "family values that".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 07:39 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Thats funny. When I see her I see a rather unattractive homely frumpy goofy looking plain jane looks older than her age 1970s hair style wearing ren faire attending lucky if only 97 guys out of 100 would choose NOT to sleep with her type woman. When I see him, I see just a plain old ugly super white dude who probably drives a Corvette because when he was a twenty-something back in the 60s, thats what cool cats drove so he wants to still feel young and hip. They belong together.

Now if you REALLY want to talk about attractive women with ugly guys, lets start with Beyonce and super camel ugly Jay Z. Man!! What was she thinking?
Relative to him, I think she's pretty attractive. Keep in mind that she's in her mid 40s and has kids. As for Beyonce and Jay Z, I totally agree. She's gorgeous. He ain't even close.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:46 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Thats funny. When I see her I see a rather unattractive homely frumpy goofy looking plain jane looks older than her age 1970s hair style wearing ren faire attending lucky if only 97 guys out of 100 would choose NOT to sleep with her type woman. When I see him, I see just a plain old ugly super white dude who probably drives a Corvette because when he was a twenty-something back in the 60s, thats what cool cats drove so he wants to still feel young and hip. They belong together.

Now if you REALLY want to talk about attractive women with ugly guys, lets start with Beyonce and super camel ugly Jay Z. Man!! What was she thinking?
Maybe she's thinking that he's a man that shares her love of music, equally hard-working, equally financially independent, ... plus a host of other subjective reasons. I'm sure that makes him very sexy and attractive to her.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:49 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
OP makes it sound like going for looks only is the moral high ground.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:00 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
I think every case is different. I am a butt ugly man. I am financially comfortable but not rich. Yet I have had the pleasure of being with many beautiful women. Maybe it's because I treat them all like a lady. I dont think any man can ever truly know what women think. And I'm not sure I want to.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,809 times
Women are attracted to power beyond everything else and Souder is a powerful man. Powerful people are usually ambitious, successful in whatever they do, financially well, educated, and worldy. Who in their right mind wouldn't be attracted to these qualities?

Old 05-19-2010, 08:10 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Let's just face it, men will just never get it and all the explaining in the world will never penetrate that part of their brain which tells them "It's all about looks. It has to be. Right? "

Old 05-19-2010, 08:15 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Women are won over by what they hear, men by what they see

Basically, if he was saying the right things to her, that would be more important to her than what he physically looks like.

Of course, there had to be some physical attraction for him to have gotten close enough to her to tell her the things she wanted to hear, but a womans idea of what is physically attractive is not what some men like you apparently think it is.
This is pretty good. But there also has to be something about what he's saying that makes him believable and not just saying what he thinks she wants to hear.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:34 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,017 times
What you see is what you get ! .. Busta Rhymes song comes to mind .. baby if u give it to me ..i'll give it to you ..i know what u want ..you know i got it

Old 05-19-2010, 08:45 AM

956 posts, read 1,767,675 times
Also, as an adult, I heard it be said by many women, right in front of me, that all a man needs is to know how to sweet talk, and the woman is theirs.[/quote]

For some women but not for me. I like good-looking men and I am not pretty myself . My policy is ''look but don't touch ''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships