Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2019, 12:00 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Oh yawn. I have been hearing this for 60 years. It's boring. If you're gonna preach to atheists, you need some new arrows in your quiver.
Then ignore it, and don't bother to respond to that which can only bore people such as yourself, to tears.

I thought I was on a forum for the religious and spiritual minded people, of which you are obviously not one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2019, 12:07 AM

50,822 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Then ignore it, and don't bother to respond to that which can only bore people such as yourself, to tears.

I thought I was on a forum for the religious and spiritual minded people, of which you are obviously not one.
One doesn't need to be a christian to be spiritual.

Old 12-16-2019, 02:35 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:

You though right, but it is also free for anyone to express their views on religion and spirituality, even to dissent from them.

That means that religious dissenters of all kinds can post here and that has allowed atheist to rather dominate as valid evidence and logical reasoning support us and not the religions.

Calls to 'ignore' faith claims such as yours which was a two -parter are the thin edge of the 'if you don't like it, go away, or at least shut up' ploy. We are not going to shut up or go away. never again.

(1)The biblical God will, my friend, He demands that we should respect human life and demands that true justice should be done. This is simply taking a human desire for fairness and crediting it to religion - a particular religion, too. Can you claim that only Christianity has a system of ethics?

(2)And when the Lord's day arrives, in which he shall judge the whole world with justice, each and every person will be held responsible for any injustice they commit against their fellow man.
The get out clause for any failures in this sytem that can't be just blamed on Men or Stan: God will put it all right in the end.

Old 12-16-2019, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
One doesn't need to be a christian to be spiritual.
Who said that one has to be a Christian to be spiritual, you could be a Buddhist, a Muslim, a Jew, or a member of any religious or spiritualistic organization, but tell me how you think an atheist whose doctrine is that there is no god, or that the word 'god' and statements about it or using it are meaningless, who reject the belief that there are spirits and who believe that they, the invisible mind that develops with their bodies ceases to exist with the death of their body?

Old 12-16-2019, 03:11 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
The biblical God will, my friend, He demands that we should respect human life and demands that true justice should be done. And when the Lord's day arrives, in which he shall judge the whole world with justice, each and every person will be held responsible for any injustice they commit against their fellow man.
and that is ware we part ways.

Old 12-16-2019, 03:13 AM

1,045 posts, read 759,397 times
'God' doesn't allow bad things to happen because 'god' doesn't exist. Some people are just unlucky.

Old 12-16-2019, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
and that is ware we part ways.
Why? are you afraid of righteous judgement against the lawless?

Old 12-16-2019, 04:37 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
Okay well God has taken me to Heaven & shown me personally & made me actually live it, & I have seen countless people with similar lessons & messages given to them by God; so i will tell you the way it is. Truth about your earthly suffering.

God puts all young gods & goddesses into a deep sleep & then removes their souls & places them into the mortal world where they take part in the stage show called life that is taking place there. It is brutal. Genocidal. Demonic. Savage. Ungodly. Barbaric. Unthinkable. Horrific. Sadistic. Shocking. Horrendous. Insidious. Evil, etc etc.

The earth is a savage brutal Hell where souls are placed into mortal bodies to suffer unspeakable horrors from birth till death.

And the souls learn about evil from being here. It teaches them to be good. It is the school of hard knocks for the soul.

That's why God allows suffering here. Because He has your original god & goddess bodies in perfect safety forever. And your souls are only witnessing the horrors of the earth. They cannot be harmed like the mortal body is harmed. They are perfectly safe as they pass through one disposable mortal body after another. They never get damaged ever. Then after they have been educated enough they are taken back to their original youthful god & goddess bodies & sent out into Heaven to live eternally in peace & joy.

So God never ever let anything bad happen to you, & never will. God keeps your original bodies perfectly safe, & God places A Guardian Angel with each of your souls to guard it; so it can never be lost or harmed. It is a perfect & infallible system that God has for educating souls.

That is the basics of it. I could write about all the experiences people have reported which verify what I say. But you can't be expected to believe anything so it's pointless trying to convince you. But that is the way things are if you really need to know

Old 12-16-2019, 05:30 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,626 times
Personally, I feel if we can have conversation that is respectful no matter religious views that will further understanding on all sides. When it devolves and turns into mocking or bullying, I'm done. There is no reason for anyone here to be subjected to that.

Old 12-16-2019, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Okay well God has taken me to Heaven & shown me personally & made me actually live it, & I have seen countless people with similar lessons & messages given to them by God; so i will tell you the way it is. Truth about your earthly suffering.

God puts all young gods & goddesses into a deep sleep & then removes their souls & places them into the mortal world where they take part in the stage show called life that is taking place there. It is brutal. Genocidal. Demonic. Savage. Ungodly. Barbaric. Unthinkable. Horrific. Sadistic. Shocking. Horrendous. Insidious. Evil, etc etc.

The earth is a savage brutal Hell where souls are placed into mortal bodies to suffer unspeakable horrors from birth till death.

And the souls learn about evil from being here. It teaches them to be good. It is the school of hard knocks for the soul.

That's why God allows suffering here. Because He has your original god & goddess bodies in perfect safety forever. And your souls are only witnessing the horrors of the earth. They cannot be harmed like the mortal body is harmed. They are perfectly safe as they pass through one disposable mortal body after another. They never get damaged ever. Then after they have been educated enough they are taken back to their original youthful god & goddess bodies & sent out into Heaven to live eternally in peace & joy.

So God never ever let anything bad happen to you, & never will. God keeps your original bodies perfectly safe, & God places A Guardian Angel with each of your souls to guard it; so it can never be lost or harmed. It is a perfect & infallible system that God has for educating souls.

That is the basics of it. I could write about all the experiences people have reported which verify what I say. But you can't be expected to believe anything so it's pointless trying to convince you. But that is the way things are if you really need to know
Was your body of flesh and blood taken up to heaven, as were the bodies of Enoch and Elijah?

I assume that when you said: 'it's pointless trying to convince you.' "You are not referring to any particular individual, but to the members of this forum, who read your post, and I am in total agreement with you on that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality